• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A different essay for Ascended Athena????? (God of War)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncountable infinite means transcending all quantities in the wiki, but only for tier and AP, so only for pyhsical scale. Confusing this with the nature of concepts and dualities is the biggest mistake you're making here.
Okay, if you feel that way you can pursue a revision, but that is the official definition of QS on this wiki, and it is present in the official standards for TD on the wiki. So as far as this CRT is concerned, Athena very plainly does not qualify and this discussion should come to a close with her getting ND Type 1, not TD Type 1. Your objection is against the standards themselves, which is beyond the scope of this CRT.

I'm not making it up. That's literally the definition we use. Well, an uncountable infinite set at least.
But we use this for tier.
It's not, but in this case it would be. Since Athena would be QS to time and space, along with various other characters.
I don't know how many times I've explained this, but such conceptual references and spatial references were discussed and differentiated for concepts of dimension in the revision.

Now even "transcending all concepts of dimensions" doesn't give you anything unless the verse includes any spatial context within it.

We cannot interpret it this way unless there is a context that the concepts of "space-time" refer to the spatial and temporal axis in the same way.

If we were to interpret this the way you say, this would be, among other things, extremely supportive 6-D evidence because we lacked such a thing when the higher-D was rejected.

Okay, if you feel that way you can pursue a revision, but that is the official definition of QS on this wiki, and it is present in the official standards for TD on the wiki. So as far as this CRT is concerned, Athena very plainly does not qualify and this discussion should come to a close with her getting ND Type 1, not TD Type 1. Your objection is against the standards themselves, which is beyond the scope of this CRT.
Since it was already handled as I said, many characters got TD without what you said, but if you really want this, I can make the explanation here better to avoid this confusion.

But we use this for tier.
We use it for both tiering and as a general definition of a type of transcendence.
I don't know how many times I've explained this, but such conceptual references and spatial references were discussed and differentiated for concepts of dimension in the revision
I've linked the FAQ on this as well. Transcending the concepts of space in a QS fashion would give Athena +1D over what she is transcendent over. On its own it doesn't give someone a rating, you are correct.

But it's not on its own. It's QS + Space-Time + a accepted baseline for what the cosmology is for that work.

Then they should be revised. Other profiles violating our standards doesn't mean we let this one slide.
But they didn't? Let me even say that since the new revision the only thing that has changed is the addition of lack, nothing has changed in terms of Transduality and transcendence and everything is the same
I've linked the FAQ on this as well. Transcending the concepts of space in a QS fashion would give Athena +1D over what she is transcendent over. On its own it doesn't give someone a rating, you are correct.

But it's not on its own. It's QS + Space-Time + a accepted baseline for what the cosmology is for that work.
You're confusing the context of QS, where QS is not some kind of dimensional superiority here, it's just a superiority over all uses and all quantities of dualities.

You cannot use these two with the same logic.

You are trying to refuse under the same roof, two things as different as night and day

You're confusing the context of QS, where QS is not some kind of dimensional superiority here, it's just a superiority over all uses and all quantities of dualities.
I have said I think three seperate times that QS is not dimensional superiority and I recognize that.

It is, however, uncountably infinite difference. That is the definition of QS on this site, it is in the FAQ. It has no other definition.

You cannot use these two with the same logic.

You are trying to refuse under the same roof, two things as different as night and day
Then go revise the standards.

I have said I think three seperate times that QS is not dimensional superiority and I recognize that.
But things like the uncountable infinity and higher level of infinity you quote are used for dimensional superiority, tier and math. Not used for TD and other haxs.
It is, however, uncountably infinite difference. That is the definition of QS on this site, it is in the FAQ. It has no other definition.
I already know it over and I was there when it was done, so yeah. You really don't need to teach me.

Also qualitative superiority does not always mean uncountable infinite difference bruhh... That's only used in maths and tier up to a certain level, after a certain level it's not used, in fact for some things such mathematical terms are not used at all. For example, as in the current situation with Td and other haxes
Then go revise the standards.
What I will do is an edit rather than a change.

Then both you and Georre go revise them.
I wouldn't do that Lmao, he can do that and if he does something like this, he will understand what Dereck and I mean here and it will be better for me. I'm the one who supported it anyway, it's accepted that way and that's the way it is.

I'll just edit this to avoid another misunderstanding like there was with this revision and hopefully they'll understand then.

Then both you and Georre go revise them.
I don't even know what profiles he's referring to. I'm just pointing out that "this other profile has it without meeting (x) criteria" is not a good justification for adding it to this profile without meeting that criteria.

But things like the uncountable infinity and higher level of infinity you quote are used for dimensional superiority, tier and math. Not used for TD and other haxs.
There is only one definition of QS on this site. If you use QS to refer to anything other than that you're using it wrong. You cannot make up your own personal definition for QS.

What I will do is an edit rather than a change.
Editing and changing are the same thing.

I'll just edit this to avoid another misunderstanding like there was with this revision and hopefully they'll understand then.
To be clear: There is not a misunderstanding. It is that your approach is at odds with the current standards. If you want to edit the standards so that they match your opinion you are welcome to attempt that, but the standards currently do not allow for what you're saying.

Confusion is not the reason we are at a disagreement, it is that you have a personal definition for QS that doesn't exist on our website.

There is only one definition of QS on this site. If you use QS to refer to anything other than that you're using it wrong. You cannot make up your own personal definition for QS.
QS is not just used to mean uncountable infinity on this site, even the qualitative difference between aleph omega and inaccesible cardinals is not closed by uncountable infinity. This is already good evidence that what you say is wrong. This is only used in mathematics and tier, you can't use a term like uncountable infinity for things you can't count concretely and you can't prove it either.

Really man, do not use something that you already misunderstand in an unrelated topic, because even the uncountable infinity is only used in certain layers, it is never something used in haxes.

I'm not even touching on Qawsedf's points because what he's saying is exactly the same as a character with 6-D power and existence transcending 5-D dualities and getting TD. It's interesting that he first calls this wrong and then tries to refute it this way.
Editing and changing are the same thing.
make something clearer =/= change something completely.

The main reason we disagree is that you believe that QS is used at every point and everywhere in the wiki to mean "uncountable infinite difference". But like I said, it's normal

QS is not just used to mean uncountable infinity on this site
Okay, we linked you to the FAQ where that definition was given. The reference to it in the TD standards link to that FAQ. Even if there were any other definition (there isnt) it would still be unmistakable that that was the intention for TD

Show me where on our official pages it is given any other definition, thanks.

Forum threads don't supercede our official pages. The TD page links to the FAQ where QS is defined as uncountable infinite difference.

If you want QS to refer to something else you'll have to successfully alter our standards in some way.

There's no confusion or misunderstanding, you're just wrong about what our current standards are and want to change them because you believe QS should have a 2nd definition when it currently only has 1.

The problem is not with QS as such, but that QS should not be related to TD to begin with, that is the change that should be made.
That's fine. Georre wants to change the TD standards to remove the QS requirement. He's welcome to try

Forum threads don't supercede our official pages. The TD page links to the FAQ where QS is defined as uncountable infinite difference.

If you want QS to refer to something else you'll have to successfully alter our standards in some way.

There's no confusion or misunderstanding, you're just wrong about what our current standards are and want to change them because you believe QS should have a 2nd definition when it currently only has 1.

That's fine. Georre wants to change the TD standards to remove the QS requirement. He's welcome to try
Lmao no.
That's not my intention, I'm just correcting you because you misunderstood QS, because it's impossible to prove something like an uncountable infinite difference in concepts/dualities in the first place.

Even WoD and Buddism, which have the best examples of TD, don't have things like the "uncountable infinite difference" or "higher level of infinity" you say. And the funny thing is that these verses are TD's textbook and even they don't have these things. They just have a "transcends being"

Even WoD and Buddism, which have the best examples of TD, don't have things like the "uncountable infinite difference" or "higher level of infinity" you say. And the funny thing is that these verses are TD's textbook and even they don't have these things
Kinda true tho. Anyway, if you want to make a thread reevaluating the TD requirement criteria to either remove QS or add more options that don't rely solely on QS then I'm fine with supporting you.

Kinda true tho. Anyway, if you want to make a thread reevaluating the TD requirement criteria to either remove QS or add more options that don't rely solely on QS then I'm fine with supporting you.
Yes, at this rate I think I will because it creates a huge misunderstanding and even the verses that are the textbook of TD do not have this obligation. I will do it tomorrow at the latest.

I'm just correcting you because you misunderstood QS, because it's impossible to prove something like an uncountable infinite difference in concepts/dualities in the first place
If you want to revise the definition of QS to encompass something other than an uncountable infinite difference, feel free. Currently that is the only meaning it has, and that is the definition that the TD page links to when it references QS.

Alternatively if you feel QS (uncountable infinite difference) isn't a logical consideration for duality, you can revise the TD standards.

However, whether it's the QS definition or the TD standards that you want to change, it will be a change. The existing standards are that you must have an uncountable infinite difference above the dualities to have TD.

It isn't a matter of clarification. You want to change the standards because you disagree with them.

If you want to revise the definition of QS to encompass something other than an uncountable infinite difference, feel free. Currently that is the only meaning it has, and that is the definition that the TD page links to when it references QS.

Alternatively if you feel QS (uncountable infinite difference) isn't a logical consideration for duality, you can revise the TD standards.

However, whether it's the QS definition or the TD standards that you want to change, it will be a change. The existing standards are that you must have an uncountable infinite difference above the dualities to have TD.

It isn't a matter of clarification. You want to change the standards because you disagree with them.
Even WoD and Buddism, which have the best examples of TD, don't have things like the "uncountable infinite difference" or "higher level of infinity" you say. And the funny thing is that these verses are TD's textbook and even they don't have these things. They just have a "transcends being"
And yes, I will do it anyway.

Sure. You think our TD standards are inaccurate and you disagree with them. Feel free to pursue a revision of the standards.

But Buddhism doesn't use the phrase "Transduality." That's a word we made up. All philosophical literature uses the phrase nonduality.

Sure. You think our TD standards are inaccurate and you disagree with them. Feel free to pursue a revision of the standards.

But Buddhism doesn't use the phrase "Transduality." That's a word we made up. All philosophical literature uses the phrase nonduality.
When I said Buddhism, I was talking about Buddhism in WoD.

However, when we basically look at Buddhism and the verses that take Buddhism as an example, such as "journey of the west" and "WoD", they have this only with what I said.

I'm not confusing anything. You're just not getting how the site works. QS is without debate an uncountable infinity as mentioned in the FAQ. You can feel that it shouldn't be used that way for TD, but that is the current standard.

Even WoD and Buddism, which have the best examples of TD, don't have things like the "uncountable infinite difference" or "higher level of infinity" you say
WoD is a bad example to use, since they do have examples of QS between realms and concepts. Which is where their TD comes from.

WoD is a bad example to use, since they do have examples of QS between realms and concepts. Which is where their TD comes from.
No? QS exists only within the layers in the hierarcies, and the connection between concepts/dualities and gods only comes from being outside of these dualities and transcending them.

In fact, not only that, in my other example, "journey of the west", there is no such thing as the "uncountable infinite difference" you mentioned and they are entitled to this only with the statement of "transcendence". In fact, the verses cannot be proven in any other way for TD.

Because the "uncountable infinite difference" found in tier is not in dualities and concepts.

No? QS exists only within the layers in the hierarcies, and the connection between concepts/dualities and gods only comes from being outside of these dualities and transcending them.
Read their TD justifications
Nonduality (Nature 2, Aspect 3; Transcends the universe and its system of transduality. A universe contains all concepts)
They have it because they exist within their own Tellarium's which are already multiple layers of QS beyond a universe.

Because the "uncountable infinite difference" found in tier is not in dualities and concepts.
Being beyond infinitely beyond a concept is something you can prove, as multiple other series have. GoW just doesn't qualify.

They have it because they exist within their own Tellarium's which are already multiple layers of QS beyond a universe.
geor spoke only according to the description in the profile, I don't want to change the subject, but as far as I remember Tapestry included the concepts of duality and nonduality.

Being beyond infinitely beyond a concept is something you can prove, as multiple other series have. GoW just doesn't qualify.
Man... How many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to have something like this?? Even the verses agreed with before didn't have such requirements, it would be best for everyone if you just said "disagree" instead of saying things like that, which is extremely ridiculous for TD. The higher existence is here literally made with "transcendence" and as a result of she's transcendental existence, she becomes uninteractable to such forces and beings. I don't know what more should be in one verse.

Also Qawsedf, if you transcend dualities as you mentioned and the plane of reality where dualities exist, that is, if you transcend it by higher -D and higher -D power, you cannot achieve TD in the first place.

Because for TD, you have to transcend the dualities on the plane you are on, without having a higher dimension or anything like that.

Since higher-D puts you above the direct geometricaly dimension of that plane, it does not provide transcendence or non-interaction againts dualities, contrary to the nature of dualities.

What you are talking about is just a geometric, that is, dimensional superiority, and this is irrelevant to TD.

In fact, where such a situation exists, TD is out of the question because transcendence has already been achieved with higher dimensionality. But if you are still using this, I will open a thread to fix this.

Claiming that all kinds of QS are uncountable infinite superiority and higher level of infinity... Or more. Somehow reached

Claiming that all kinds of QS are uncountable infinite superiority and higher level of infinity... Or more. Somehow reached
Yes, that's the only accepted definition of QS on the site, and that is the definition linked in the Transduality page.

Yes, that's the only accepted definition of QS on the site, and that is the definition linked in the Transduality page.
I only ask one thing. Can you prove to me the "uncountable infinite superiority" over dualities?

Yeah still don't spout this arguments, or look at any TD upgrade thread if you really want to know.

Also this
The higher existence is here literally made with "transcendence" and as a result of she's transcendental existence, she becomes uninteractable to such forces and beings. I don't know what more should be in one verse.
I guess you won't object to these by saying "your comments" anymore.

Bruh as far as i remember the previous thread about ND and TD, the only different between ND and TD is, ND just lack or outside the duality and TD is completely outside the duality so the addition of duality cannot affect them

Well the qualitative superiority in this mean for COMPLETE transcendence

If that mean uncountable infinity superiority then why dont we give +1 higher D to every transdual being
And aleph 1 superiority dont even make any sense, what about aleph 2 superiority??? Are we will give them transdual-transduality state???

Their biggest mistake is to say that there must be infinite uncountable differences for all type of QS.

Using mathematical terms such as "uncountable infinity" for abstract concepts/things or other haxs and reconciling them with this is already something that is impossible to prove in the first place. Even in this system

Their biggest mistake is to say that there must be infinite uncountable differences for all type of QS.
Again, if you want to add a new type of QS to the standards that'll take a staff revision. The term was literally created for the purpose of describing an uncountably infinite increase in power. It has no other definition.

Again, if you want to add a new type of QS to the standards that'll take a staff revision. The term was literally created for the purpose of describing an uncountably infinite increase in power. It has no other definition.
There is not the slightest similarity or relevance between TD and any power level, no. TD is not a state of power, but a state of self and existence independent of power

Another mistake starts here.

And also, you still haven't proven to me how to be uncountable infinitely superior to dualities and what would make this possible. You will probably ignore it by saying "these are the standards", but before you say that, I hope you will understand that such a thing is impossible, at least when you think about it.

You will probably ignore it by saying "these are the standards"
Yes, this thread isn't for revising standards. As long as you understand that the proposal is incorrect per the standards then that's fine. Anything else would be derailing.

It seems that you understand now. Shall I close this?

Yes, this thread isn't for revising standards. As long as you understand that the proposal is incorrect per the standards then that's fine. Anything else would be derailing.

It seems that you understand now. Shall I close this?
Thanks but no, because I don't want this to be closed and opened again due to a simple misunderstanding.

It's not my problem that you don't know exactly what QS means, and yes, you still haven't given me an example or proof, it's interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back