• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
peter Griffin restrains with webs GG

if gumball somehow escapes, then peter knocks out via strength, skill and experience GG

If it is 15 meters,

Spider-Man knocks him out and restrain hims with webs

Faster to move your hand and shoot a web than to get the helmet, which is the only viable wincon

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
You really thought I was being serious???We all know Goku stomps HARD, everybody here can agree with that.
sorry, I'm kinda going through a sugar rush right now (thank you pizza, skittles and coca-cola)

not like his fights with Bugs or courage were fair anyway

also he already lost to homer and Izuku (i know deku has a low 7-C key but it's poo-poo, and deku's best forms are in tier 8), you sure he'll really get a wi

wait a minute...

TFW ed, edd n eddy have better time travel than gumball even though EE&E have poo-poo luck in almost every episode

Back