• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just realized

this gumball spam is the patchy spam all over again

EXCEPT

gumball keeps losing while patchy kept winning

That's because his cartoon's better (I'm not crossing that out because you know it's true)

(yes, even as someone who loves ATLA and gravity falls, i still prefer spongebob, but GF is my second most favorite show)

GreenCyan said:
Gumball can make Spider Man explode. And make his webs explode.
oh no, not an 8-C explosion!!!! what will that do to someone with a high 8-C body?????

I've been over this in 3 other threads but gumball is not gona make anybody explode, spider-man is more durable and gumball's explosion manipulation requires running up to someone, which Peter could easily dodge since he has the mobility and experience to do that, and then he would restrain gumball in a web

You are REALLY no selling spider-Man.

Spidey is agile enough to dodge everything gumball can throw at him

Also. Spider-Mans webs are strong enough to hold up the daily bugle, they are VERY durable

Spider-Man is also very skilled, training with people like Captain America. That would give him the serious advantage in a CQC fight.

Anyway, spider-mans webs would trap gumball in, and that is faster than everything he can

GreenCyan said:
Gumball could use the Magic Notebook to escape from the web. Or teleport.
You do know that spider-man can easily get rid of gumball's equipment with his far superior lifting strength, or kick them out of gumball's grip right?

if he teleports, then he's basically asking to get knocked out

Also while it can be argued gumball can't be knocked out because of low-godly, knocking him out is fully possible as he has been KOd by people on his level several times, and he has shown the need to sleep, so putting him in a state of unconsciousness is totally possible, especially if he's fighting someone leagues more skilled, experienced and tougher than him

ALSO also, even the magic notebook's page says it itself:

"Can easily be ripped from the user's possession and potentially destroyed."

Gumball can still glare in the webs. And could write 'Spiderman died' on the notebook. Or kill him with The Universal Remote.

GreenCyan said:
Gumball can still glare in the webs. And could write 'Spiderman died' on the notebook. Or kill him with The Universal Remote.
lol no he won't, he'll be too busy getting overwhelmed by high 8-C webs

Spiderman KOs him before he can even pull out the magic book

remote ain't in his optional equipment, try again

well in case he tries arguing with that, Spiderman has the mobility and combat skills to prevent gumball from breaking the screen (which, I've repeated 12 times now, was done on accident)

He can't even glare, his range with glare is horrible, he needs to be right next to spidey which won't work since he is trapped in a web. Plus, it isn't omnidirectional and Spider-Man dodges his attack with his superior mobility

GreenCyan said:
What is stopping Gumball from glaring while in a web?
Leaving him in the web and not being able to escape because he aint strong enough to do so, having his vision blocked in the web, or simply beating him into submission

also, when gumball used the glare, he had to be super up close to the 3 people he used it on, and spiderman has a range advantage

is it even death manipulation anyway? when gumball and darwin used it on an anthropomorphic milk carton, he was still conscious to the point where he could still write "Sour cream" on himself

Spiderman's insane acrobatics, experience/skill and shooting a web >>>>>>>>>> having to be super up close to someone and glaring

Back