• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
mimyohae-_-549.jpg
my-new-spider-man-2099-painting-v0-80qbdvfpaqsa1.jpg

Marvel Comics Miguel and Post-Volume 3 Scott are being used

Starting distance is 30 meters and speed is equalized

Both have prior knowledge of each other's powers

Who wins?

Spider-Man: Jason_Courne, CryoTheMayo, Knifeman29, Lacku, TheGuy, Dinamic8000, NaturalDestroyer

Scott Pilgrim: Spilxson2

Inconclusive:

If this is too unfair for Scott then I might change it to Spider-Verse Miguel

Last edited:
That's a 2.36x stat gap in Scott's favor, but not enough for a oneshot

However Miguel has a massive LS strength advantage (Class M vs baseline Superhuman)
This means he could easily pin Scott and use his venom to paralyze him, or use Lyla to "safely" drown Scott

So I'd bet on Miguel due to far higher LS, more incap methods, and massive intelligence edge
I'm just hoping this isn't too much of a stomp thread. Should I count this as a vote for Miguel?

So Scott's advantages are an all around statistics amp with his weapons and the Resurrection, Miguel's advantages are skill and more weapons/abilities. I think this matchup is fair and both characters have win conditions

Wouldn't Miguel's suit also enhance his durability beyond his AP? Meaning Scott's AP vs Miguel's durability is a smaller gap than AP vs AP?

Well, either way I'm voting Miguel for his superior LS. His webbing and/or Lyla should enable him to easily get the drop on Scott and pin him.

Wouldn't Miguel's suit also enhance his durability beyond his AP? Meaning Scott's AP vs Miguel's durability is a smaller gap than AP vs AP?

Well, either way I'm voting Miguel for his superior LS. His webbing and/or Lyla should enable him to easily get the drop on Scott and pin him.
Alright, counted. 2 votes for Spider-Man

I was thinking of voting Scott since he has an all around statistics amp with his swords and because Miguel would basically have to beat him twice due to resurrection, but he might probably still win due to skill

Back