• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Welp, time to make something special for today. Two main protagonists that have been revealed to not really actual humans after a certain incident and has been the main focal point of their stories duke it out to see which one's better. Also helps that they both have little companions with rings around their body. Speed is equalized, takes place at Hod a dozen meters away.

Luke fon Fabre:

Madoka Kaname: 8

Inconclusive: 2

E923806545e48d665ad1505140e16f6c--madoka-mágica-magical-girl
Are you sure you want to fight me? You may end up losing your entire past in the end.

Luke (2)
I don't even have a past to lose, but I've still decided that I'm me. It doesn't matter what you say, here I am. If that's the source of the strength you're talking about, then I won't lose!!

He leads with Hyperresonance, which nullifies any attack or power as well as destroy his target at an atomic level

He wouldn't planet bust. He can control it to a specific area thanks to his training in controlling his hyperresonance

Yeah. The closest thing to an AOE is around himself where he's able to damage anyone near him when he used his hyperresonance. Though if it's something massive, then it would be a planetary AOE for Luke.

Huh, so the scaling to planet level is happening then? Should the Berseria characters get it too?

Anyways, can Madoka survive the Matter Manip? I feel like that will be the deciding factor here, given Luke is likely to start with it.

@Pheonix, once I get the time, I'm gonna try to get Berseria as well upgraded.

Best case for Madoka, she would potentially survive via her soul gem, which is where her.......soul is. Obviously, though she can't do anything if her body is gone and only her soul remains.

From this distance, probably White Light of Salvation, which obliterates opponents leaving no trace.

What's the AP for Luke?

Does AP matter if the Matter Manip hax just ends it immedietly? Also, what was this about a soul gem? I am not familiar with this verse, but i don't see it mentioned anywhere, maybe i'm just blind. Is that the self resurrection? How does it work?

It matters because Madoka one shots with sheer AP unless he is at the absolute high end of the tier.

Soul gem = crystal containing her soul and making her immortal, it's the thing granting her various immortality types + healing

@Kaltias Luke can also oneshot with his hyperresonance considering she doesn't resist getting atomized. As for how strong he is, he scales from a spell that canonically oneshotted a guy who's a few times above planet level.

And why can't Madoka just you know, jump back for a moment? Also, the arrow was fast, and spreads over the planet in less than 10 secs I think.

Cause Luke can pinpoint where exactly he can fire his hyperresonance. Not to mention she'd have to draw the arrow first for it to be fired.

Also speed is equalized, Luke won't be able to hit her if it wasn't equalized.

And before I get the "Speed equal doesn't apply to attack speed" it does.

Only exception being Reinhard

Not really, the arrow will appears once Madoka pulls the string on her bow and it only take not even a sec to do that.

Still fails to see Madoka can't just jump back from the attack to avoid it, given the range while not much, is still enough for her to react at his attack. Madoka can fires her arrow while moving anyway.

Schnee One said:
And before I get the "Speed equal doesn't apply to attack speed" it does.
Only exception being Reinhard
Cool.

This makes me more convinced why Madoka can't just jump away the moment he attack.

Cool.

This makes me more convinced why Madoka can't just jump away the moment he attack.

Exactly, same way he can avoid her attack

And Luke can still fire it at her even if she's moving. Hyperresonance also doesn't take that long to fire either.

@One you do know that's like her main schtick in this tier right? Danmaku soul arrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back