• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Glass Cannon Showdown 2: SCP-076 vs Oracle

Status
Not open for further replies.
>inb4 Heaven Ascension DIO vs SCP-076

Anyways, speed equalized. Extended Canon SCP-076-2 is used. He has the T H O R N

Oracle -

SCP-076 -

Inconclusive - 7 (Agnaa, Kirbyelmejor, ThePixelKirby, Sir Ovens, Mr. Bambu, Iapitus the Impaler, Phoenix821)

Cropped Oracle
Scarlet Desires 076 3
SCP-076

I'm gonna give this a "who shoots first" incon.

Still who shoots first, and I think it's questionable whether the thorn would be removed with disabling, it only stops people from being able to attack with their weapons, but they can still used weapon-based techniques and abilities that don't involve directly attacking the target.

PA can use Stifling Dagger, Earthshaker can use Enchant Totem, Juggernaut can use Blade Flurry, etc.

Ah, that means SCP-076 cannot use the Thorn when disarmed since he starts with it, but he can use his other summoned weapons.

What you said is probably game mechanics, but if I'm wrong about that, then my statement above still counts

It's pretty hard to tell since game mechanics is all we have to go off of for what exactly disarming does.

But even in the case that it can disarm, that just means that Oracle can win with a first shot of either disarming or killing, which doesn't change it being a who shoots first scenario.

Weekly almost never votes on vs matches with his favourite franchises.

Anyway, inconclusive for the reasons above.

yeah I'll vote Incon FRA.

That is a unanimous vote.

I'll close it. Someone get dis shit added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back