• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The time Deadpool fought an edgelord asshole (Deadpool vs SCP 076)

TegamiBachi25

He/Him
I would write a hypothetical scenario for this but I'm too lazy. I guess some time after Deadpool 2, Wade is going out to fulfill contracts and kill a bunch of criminals, while SCP 076 escapes containment again and the Foundation loses him. Able encounters both the group Wade is assigned to kill and kills them instead, pissing Wade off

Extended article Canon 076 used. Thorn restricted

Post Retcon Deadpool (Fox) used

Speed equalized

Fight takes place in open city, twenty meters apart.

you're so dark! Are you sure you're not from the DC universe?!:

Best husbando:

Last edited:
Now I'm not one to argue combat but from the looks of it the only thing that could save Wade Wilson's ass is that time-traveling device he has, and even it can be susceptible to a thrown precise dagger from Able.

DP advantages:

Cable's time travel device (though I don't know how DP would even use it in combat. Maybe time travel back to his past self at the start of the fight so it would be two DPs vs 076?)

Regen makes him hard to kill. Able is going to have to put in work like he did with 682, though at least live action/movie DP regen is not as good as 682

Able's advantages:

Gilgamesh summon weapons. He has infinite weapons he can summon from his rift, though DP could probably use them against him like he did with his fight against Cable

Don't know about martial arts or swordsmanship. Both beaten military soldiers with weapons. Maybe Able is superior? Waiting for more people

Both have Class 5 LS

This is extended canon Able, it's no question 076 outskills. the dude tore through tons of special ops soldiers who could all one-shot him very easily.

Okay, what can DP do here beyond the time travel device, which I'm still quite unsure how DP would use it. Able also still has to get past DP regen. Waiting for more arguments on DP or Able's side

Okay, what can DP do here beyond the time travel device, which I'm still quite unsure how DP would use it. Able also still has to get past DP regen. Waiting for more arguments on DP or Able's side
he doesn't really need to. some damage can take days to complete so he can just incapitate deadpool by doing large enough damage to him. Able can tear him apart and it'll take Deadpool days to actually recover.

Okay. What does DP actually have here, besides regen and Cable's time travel device, since Able outskills?

Don't know about martial arts or swordsmanship. Both beaten military soldiers with weapons. Maybe Able is superior? Waiting for more people
Able has a mastery of every martial art on earth as well as multiple forms not found on earth and has billions of years of combat experience

This is the same guy who as a casual training exercise has entire teams of spec ops soldiers try to shoot him with live ammunition while he fights back using foam NERF swords and he nearly kills them without getting hit once

Comics Deadpool would be hard pressed to beat him, let alone Fox Deadpool

Cable's time travel device, though again, Idk how he could use it. Maybe time travel to his past self vs 076 and two vs one? I don't want to say its a stomp yet.

EDIT: It might be a skillstomp actually

Last edited:
Could switch to comics to make this less of a skill stomp, he may be weaker but he should be more comparable skillwise and still be able to put down Able with his weapons

Comics DP is still far more skilled than Fox, there might still be a skill gap but it wouldn't be NEARLY as bad.

Comics is also more versatile than Fox so that also helps.

Comics DP is still far more skilled than Fox, there might still be a skill gap but it wouldn't be NEARLY as bad.

Comics is also more versatile than Fox so that also helps.
With the feats put forth it might barely make a difference but its certainly preferable

Back