• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SCP076
Josuke PV Render 2

I was thinking about using Pre-World Jotaro or Polnareff for this, but Josuke's ASB theme started buzzing through my head, so now this is happening.

Story: The Foundation was transferring the SCP-076-1 (the tomb) among some safe SCPs and equipment, to a new lab in Sendai, Japan. A freeway accident involving one of the storage trucks leads to Abel's escape, who ends up in Morioh. A few days later, Josuke arrives at a half-built skyscraper at 8:13 PM to investigate a rumored man who has been targeting stand users.

Josuke and Abel start 5 meters apart, in different rooms, seeing each other through the doorway.

Speed Equalized. Article Canon 076 is being used. Small screws and pieces of glass litter the floor.

Abel :

Josuke : 2 (Nuke, PixelKirby)

I don't believe you can say he can see/hurt Stands in battles.

Its not been done for a long time. Letting people see/hurt Stands is giving them Extrasensory Perception and Non-Physical Interaction. You can't give someone powers they don't have, even for the sake of a fair fight. While this thread can continue, it cannot be added in its current state.

Josuke throws his matter manip and fuses the SCP to a rock, permanently incapacitating him and also preventing him from dying.

Josuke with low difficulty.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Josuke throws his matter manip and fuses the SCP to a rock, permanently incapacitating him and also preventing him from dying.

Josuke with low difficulty.
Or he could just kill him.

There are fates worse than death and Josuke loves to keep his enemies incapacitated forever. Eg. He turned Angelo into a monument and tourism destination and Terunosuke into a book. Angelo is understandable but he still hasn't changed Terunosuke back yet.

TacticalNuke002 said:
There are fates worse than death and Josuke loves to keep his enemies incapacitated forever. Eg. He turned Angelo into a monument and tourism destination and Terunosuke into a book. Angelo is understandable but he still hasn't changed Terunosuke back yet.
I'm just saying incap isn't needed at all here.

But Abel still stomps via The Thorn.

SBA lul.

Jokes aside, restrict The Thorn and yea Josuke low-diff. A punching ghost is too much for SCP-076 and the healing leaves lots of trickery in the air.

TacticalNuke002 said:
What is The Thorn and how does Abel use it? And how quickly does he resort to it?
Three characters: 2 - A

I honestly legitimately hate it when people pull that card because it's like, if you're using 173

who the actual hell is stupid enough to buy a 9-B against a 1-B like

god that rule is dumb

Damn if 076 could at least see CD hed stomp him hard,

But he cant so he cant win (unless he resets the multiverse ovo)

Jackythejack said:
I honestly legitimately hate it when people pull that card because it's like, if you're using 173

who the actual hell is stupid enough to buy a 9-B against a 1-B like

god that rule is dumb
I mean the problem is that The Thorn is standard equipment for his 8-C key, unlike Peanut's 1-B key.

Back