• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giving Megabug an actual tier

Bobsican

He/Him
As the previous thread only got closed mainly because the only knowledgeable staff member was fatigued, I think the topic can come back.

For now, I think it should be just High 4-C, as it logically should be stronger than Bowser.

Thoughts?

I even contacted DinoRB, but I guess he´s still fatigued about this topic.

Maybe we could even scale Rayman to the Rabbids, but I know that would be crazy.

Why do you ask? More often than what it should my keyboard can´t keep up with my fingers.

Oh, okay, I would contact other Mario experts, but really only DRB is the only staff knowledgeable in Mario X Rabbids (and I don´t blame them, this is a meh sort of game TBH).

I've actually played it. It's better then you'd expect any of it to be. I can confirm MegadragonBowser is stronger then Bowser. Heck, Jr., who had gotten stronger mechs during the events of the game then his regular ones, was basically begging the heroes for help.

Back