• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Girl that stomps boku vs girl that stomps goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vs
Strongest key.
Induced bloodlusted.
Battlefield: a neutral universe were both combatants can fully use all of their abilities without restrictions.
Wining conditions: Death, incap, bfr or sealing.
Starting distance: 2 km away from each other.
OE and SE are allowed, and so is summons.
Arale:1.
Sailor moon:
May The best fighter wins!

Last edited:
Ahem ahem-
Since both are bloodlusted, arale can just instantly appear outside of the plot and fold the manga panels to bfr sailor moon, or punch the plot and destroy a portion of it, which will cause sailor to be removed from the plot and cause the entire plot itself to stop. [Considering it a plot level ish time stop] or use her passive plot manipulation to her advantage.
Leaving the plot will make arale untouchable by sailor moon, thus giving her several wincons such as plot rewrite, plot removal, plot bfr, plot destruction/EE. And it seems most of sailor hax are projectile based [I could be wrong] thus arale have multiple ways of dodging thanks to precoh, panel jumping [capeable of jumping from panel to another] or poor skipping or plot stopping/interrupting. Her passive social influence will come handy, which will either make sailor lose her will to fight, get turned into a state of madness, or be terrified of arale or make her surrender/be arale's companion. Plus she has Broadway force which will make sailor dance uncontrollably.

The question now is, can Arale interact with Acasaulity type 4?
? Everyone can, you can't just use causality, fate, and precog has against them, unless you have feat of doing so.
But arale's ' precog and causality are somewhat related to plot manipulation [arale uses plot skip, aka using plot manipulation to skip events, and can see the end of the narrative, but I dunno if that's enough to effect aca4] I'll probably ask about it sometimes later.
But unlike aca5, you can interact with aca4

Can't Seifuku Moon just flip Arale the bird because lol 2-C
Not really, arale has teleportation, plot skipping, stopping, she can jump between panels and jump outside of the managed, which All happen night instantaneous/possibly though based

So uh... Did the OP realize that he didn't restrict Arale's passive Plot Manipulation?
Oh no, I didn't. I wanted both of the combatants use their full abilities.
But sailor has several wincons, AP [of she manages to punch arale] Void has, immortality and High godly iirc, according to conflictor

Not really, arale has teleportation, plot skipping, stopping, she can jump between panels and jump outside of the managed, which All happen night instantaneous/possibly though based
I saw the hax, my headscratcher is that she 3-A
Or is her hax tier 2?

I'm still scratching my demonic head
Because the demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.
...that too but the Hax page in this here wiki says higher dimension = people no sell hax from below like pre-crisis supes no sells every laser in the market.
Seifuku over there is 2, Arale is 3, that's a whole dimension gap.

I'm still scratching my demonic head
Because the demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.
...that too but the Hax page in this here wiki says higher dimension = people no sell hax from below like pre-crisis supes no sells every laser in the market.
Seifuku over there is 2, Arale is 3, that's a whole dimension gap.
It refers to people with Higher Dimensional Existence. Sailor Moon is a 3-D being with 4-D Powers, so that thing doesn't really apply to her.

Basically AP wise, Arale can't scratch Moon because of higher durability. But Arale's hax works fine on Moon as long as she doesn't resist, because she's a 3-D being physically.

Last edited:
Seifuku's treated as 3-D with 4-D here, even though this is End of Series?
Girl was the Yang to Chaos' Yin at that point
But Sonic did say live and learn, guess a debate can be had.
Can't agree with Sailor Moon being unable to do anything if Arale gets out of the plot though. With her range and ability to destroy 4 dimensional structures I more likely see her either busting Arale from where she is or resisting her deals long enough to counter.

Can't agree with Sailor Moon being unable to do anything if Arale gets out of the plot though. With her range and ability to destroy 4 dimensional structures I more likely see her either busting Arale from where she is or resisting her deals long enough to counter.
Arale being outside the plot is literally her being outside the page, outside the boundaries of the animation and beyond the 4th wall

Unless she has feats of affecting the 4th wall outside of the very page she's drawn on or outside of the very animation she's filmed on then she cant touch Arale

And given the lack of feats to even percieve the 4th wall to begin with
To say she can reach arale is impossible

Has sailor moon ever effected someone outside of the plot/narrative?

Arale being outside the plot is literally her being outside the page, outside the boundaries of the animation and beyond the 4th wall

Unless she has feats of affecting the 4th wall outside of the very page she's drawn on or outside of the very animation she's filmed on then she cant touch Arale

And given the lack of feats to even percieve the 4th wall to begin with
To say she can reach arale is impossible
I don't understand why a 4th wall moving out would be considered harder to reach than 4-D dimensional space. That to me sounds no different than a fancy plot based pocket realm on a 3-A scale.
Else we can say Arale would beat someone with 200D hax so long as they didn't have plot manipulation by walking out of a page, even if they could hit someone 200 dimensions above.
But for antithesis purpose, say I'm wrong there, Arale just stomps
In passive or thought based wincon, bloodlusted, can enter don't touch me plot space immediately vs hax that needs to be manually activated or travel to target, first one wins 100% of the time

I don't understand why a 4th wall moving out would be considered harder to reach than 4-D dimensional space. That to me sounds no different than a fancy plot based pocket realm on a 3-A scale.
Else we can say Arale would beat someone with 200D hax so long as they didn't have plot manipulation by walking out of a page, even if they could hit someone 200 dimensions above.
In passive or thought based wincon, bloodlusted, can enter don't touch me plot space immediately vs hax that needs to be manually activated or travel to target, first one wins 100% of the time
Because you need feat of interacting with stuff that's 4th wall and outside the narrative? if they don't have feat of interacting with stuff outside of the narrative, then they can't

Because you need feat of interacting with stuff that's 4th wall and outside the narrative? if they don't have feat of interacting with stuff outside of the narrative, then they can't
The thing is that this 4th wall location that Arale goes to, separated from reality, is still a 3D construct, separated from normal reality by 3D limits.
A character's range that can reach a construct separated from reality by 4-D space should be capable of it, far as my logic goes. It's a whole qualitative difference.

Last edited:
I saw her profile, she doesn't apparently
Not what I meant, I know Moon has no plot medication. It was this part of my reply:

The thing is that this 4th wall location that Arale goes to, separated from reality, is still a 3D construct, separated from normal reality by 3D limits.
A character's range that can reach a construct separated from reality by 4-D space should be capable of striking it, far as my logic goes. It's a whole qualitative difference.
But it's not 3D? Dr.slump verse is 4D [since she shares it with dbz if I remember correctly] but there is a difference between something that can reach 4 dimensions, and something that's entirely out of the narrative. Unless she can effect 4th wall stuff or effect Things outside the plot, she's not going to effect arale

Not what I meant, I know Moon has no plot medication. It was this part of my reply:
Well, it seems like a stomp, but I'll wait for more opinions to be absolutely sure.

But it's not 3D? Dr.slump verse is 4D [since she shares it with dbz if I remember correctly] but there is a difference between something that can reach 4 dimensions, and something that's entirely out of the narrative. Unless she can effect 4th wall stuff or effect Things outside the plot, she's not going to effect arale
Arale's plot Avalon is probably 4-D then
this ruling bugs me some, but so does the demon code, I'll just have to deal
Seifuku just has a Sans simulator experience, if she can't hit that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back