• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs robot girl, colorised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arale having a soul is asinine, like how can you even argue that? She was created by a dude like you and me, that dude has soul manipulation now?
Anyway arale stomping yahaych is funny lol.

I dont even see why this match was made.

If higher dimensional characters are already beyond bleach's capability, what more against beings that have plot powers?

She got tons of new hax like plot manip and resistance to it. In addition, some other hax like hammerspace, much stronger version of immersion, etc, etc.

There was a seven page thread about it

What is even happening here lmao

Idek.

Somehow people thought that Yhwach (Who is physically only 5-A, mind you), would have a chance against a character with meta plot hax (Something nobody in bleach has an answer for)......

I honestly dunno how the discussion was even stretched for this long lmao.

considering it's pretty hard to predict what would happen if you're not knowledgeable on both characters.

I mean, as the OP it's at least the bare minimum for you to at least read through the profiles first.

Idk how looking at her feats section would give someone the idea that this was a fair fight.

@Confluctor

would it be fine to close this?

Ahem- I just woke up-
Uhhh so is this a stomp, a faire match up, or what?

Seems so. Yhwach's ONLY win con is unachievable in this case and arale's hax is beyond anything in bleach.

• One character has more ways to win than the other, but the other character wins more times than not due to matchup specifics that allow/cause them to use their winning move(s) immediately.

• Both characters have several methods of winning, including options that allow them to win instantly. However, one character can reliably use/activate their winning move(s) first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back