• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arale vs dark schneider, battle for the 2nd (1st?) Placement of 3-A non smurf list

Vs
SBA and willing to kill/win with any means.
Wining conditions: Killing, incap or bfr/sealing counts as wining.
Both are 2 km from each other .
Battle takes place in a neutral universe where both combatants can use thier full abilities without restrictions .
OE and SE are allowed and so is summoning, and both are in thier 3-A key.
Arale:
Dark schneider:
May the best character wins!

Well it can effect the entire narrative of dr.slump which contains multiple dimensions. Plus she can go from any manga panel to other [imagine it like plot manipulation + 4th wall teleportation] or go outside of the narrative to effect everything in it.

Passive Social Influencing GG or Incap with Transmutation
His Body (primary method of attack is still intact but won't be able to fight)

Killing him is not needed since incapping him can work plus she can do so in too many ways
i mean, if she can only affect a single dimension, i.e the material plane then only his physical body get under her manipulations( which isn't even enough for an incap since his more essential essences reside on other different planes)
Well it can effect the entire narrative of dr.slump which contains multiple dimensions. Plus she can go from any manga panel to other [imagine it like plot manipulation + 4th wall teleportation] or go outside of the narrative to effect everything in it.
well, I heard that her plot manip isn't always happen first but since Sba includes bloodlust iirc
fair enough, +1 arale

i mean, if she can only affect a single dimension, i.e the material plane then only his physical body get under her manipulations( which isn't even enough for an incap since his more essential essences reside on other different planes)

well, I heard that her plot manip isn't always happen first but since Sba includes bloodlust iirc
fair enough, +1 arale
Oh it will happen, since they are in a neutral universe where they can use all of thier abilities, her passive plot will happen.
And technically she can use bastard!! Manga to read more and get knowledge about him, which would: A- gives her the ability to copy all of his abilities.
Or B- she imagines herself having the ability to effect all his planes, as long as she believes that her ability is real.

The dark schneider supporters could probably come here and see if it's a stomp or nah
Massive AP gap in favour of Arale
You gave her access to Passive Plot Hax (You monster)
Most of his abilities either resisted or countered

The only thing he has going for him is his soul and spirit being in other dimensions

Ohh Cool

Looking at the list I honestly wonder how Dark Schnieder towered over the likes of Prime Soul King with Almighty Shenanigans and Greeza who has Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1 and 3; Aspect Type 1, 3, and 5) and AE (Type 1)

But yeah
In the current state of affairs
Arale no sells DS
Any power he has is rendered mute, his AP is lacking and Arale has Way too much going for her

Ohh Cool

Looking at the list I honestly wonder how Dark Schnieder towered over the likes of Prime Soul King with Almighty Shenanigans and Greeza who has Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1 and 3; Aspect Type 1, 3, and 5) and AE (Type 1)

But yeah
In the current state of affairs
Arale no sells DS
Any power he has is rendered mute, his AP is lacking and Arale has Way too much going for her
He doesn't beat either character and actively loses to both of them but i haven't made the case yet why both of them need to be above Dark Schneider in the thread yet.

He doesn't beat either character and actively loses to both of them but i haven't made the case yet why both of them need to be above Dark Schneider in the thread yet.
Ohhh Alrighty then
Welp, seeing as how Arale has this in the bag she would at least be at #4 and likely #3 (remember Arale vs Yhwach and Arale can more than likely beat Every Man going by what Im seeing on his profile)

Yang Qi, Greeza and possibly Soul King would be above her

DS would either be placed at #5 if he beats Every Man and removed from the list if her can't

That's just my take on the situation anyways

Ohhh Alrighty then
Welp, seeing as how Arale has this in the bag she would at least be at #4 and likely #3 (remember Arale vs Yhwach and Arale can more than likely beat Every Man going by what Im seeing on his profile)

Yang Qi, Greeza and possibly Soul King would be above her

DS would either be placed at #5 if he beats Every Man and removed from the list if her can't

That's just my take on the situation anyways
Soul King for right isn't above her since neither The Almighty can negate her Plot Manipulation and She's inherently resistant towards Reiatsu Crush via possessing no Soul.

So any placement Soul King has she'll be above him until my future upgrades for him come to fruition.

(Can't comment on Greeza nor Yang since i'm not knowledgeable on those verses so i don't know if they can beat Arale or not)

Agree Dark Schneider definitely beats Every-Man so he'll gain the 5th Placement.

Arale has 4D hax as stated in her profile. although suspicious because the CRT that added it didn't discuss it being 4D
so it would invalidate the result of this match on non smurf

Back