• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, looking at both of thier profiles for a bit, arale has plot manipulation, how can sieya exactly counter this?

Maybe his matter manip can help him here? Tho I doubt it will land, since she can just use her plot manipulation to either skip it, stop it/delay it or inturpt it

Yeah her plot manip is quite on a high level. No matter what he does, I can't see her having an advantage.

Also who is faster? I know it's speed equal, but without it maybe something can be done? Idk

Yeah her plot manip is quite on a high level. No matter what he does, I can't see her having an advantage.

Also who is faster? I know it's speed equal, but without it maybe something can be done? Idk
Speed unequal, idk. Arale's MFTL+ rating doesn't have any value,so Seiya might blitz her to oblivion.

Is there any character who could give her a fair fight?

She can travel interplanetary distance in matter of seconds, but I heard that seiya is one of the fastest shonen verses, blitzing the top tiers of dbs quite easily. Maybe if we used his 2-C key?

Shiit. Cause I was thinking, if speed is unequal, it might give him an edge against her plot... However, with speed unequal, he both speed and ap stomps. So...

Shiit. Cause I was thinking, if speed is unequal, it might give him an edge against her plot... However, with speed unequal, he both speed and ap stomps. So...
Yeah, if we equalize speed he only AP stomp....and that's it, equal speed just makes him her bitch.
[Are swear words allowed]
Hypothetically, with equal speed and 2-C key, can he do anything before getting...well haxed to death?

No, he can't do anything without speed unequal. But in turn, she can't do anything to him. She gets stomped. I honestly don't see a way for either to win.

And yeah, swears should be fine. Just nothing racist or offensive.

No, he can't do anything without speed unequal. But in turn, she can't do anything to him. She gets stomped. I honestly don't see a way for either to win.

And yeah, swears should be fine. Just nothing racist or offensive.
I mean, yeah she can't touch him because of his cosmos, but I see nothing on his profile that allows him to survive her plot hax.
Speed unequal he speed blitzes, or she can leave the plot which happens instantly, but the difference in speed negs that.
Speed equal she negs.

The problem is, her plot hax isn't passive - at least not so on the file. Residence is passive, but not plot manip on this level. So, there isn't anything she can do if he can blitz her before she even activates it.

The problem is, her plot hax isn't passive - at least not so on the file. Residence is passive, but not plot manip on this level. So, there isn't anything she can do if he can blitz her before she even activates it.
Some aspects are but others are not

The problem is, her plot hax isn't passive
Can cut pages of her own manga with a pair of scissors
Gesture, moving beyond the 4th wall happens automatically/instantly

Destroy the film reel her narrative was tied to
Gesture

Arale can create and interact with text, as well as interact with character speech bubbles
Gesture

Arale's presence within a story book's reality caused the sudden appearances of characters from other stories and had completely changed the story causing events that should have happened to instead happen differently.
Passive but limited

She changed the story of Dragon Quest V by becoming the legendary hero instead of the protagonist, defeating the final boss with pretty much no difficulty.
Passive but limited

Arale and other characters can casually skip past moments and events fast-forwarding to further events.
Automatic/Instant

Can delay a fight by mentioning they're "out of pages".
Thought Based or moreover speech based

Capable of playing her anime opening during the episode.
Thought based or moreover speech based

Threw Toribot into her world from outside the plot, while he was writing the narrative.
Gesture, moving beyond the 4th wall happens automatically/instantly

Arale can Interrupted the plot with her cooking show.
Thought Based

Arale is capable of cutting away and removing panels/pages, rewriting manga pages, and removing pieces of the animation)
Gesture, moving beyond the 4th wall happens automatically/Instantly

Yeah, as I said, speed unequal , he blitz and one shots.
Speed equal, it doesn't matter which key, she stomps.
This match cannot happen which is sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back