• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs robot girl, colorised

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN CANONICITY

8 never died
He only Died in a NON CANON movie
20 appearing in Hell is Non Canon
20 appearing was within the kid buu fight, which was canon. if you were keeping with the thread you would know i already said that.
8 literally died along with everyone else by kid buu.
Their is more in her verse to suggest robots don't have souls than do
Why don't you provide some proof that in DR SLUMP Robots have souls
If there is a possibility that not all robots have souls, then you have to determine which ones do and don't. You want arale to be able to move? Definitively determine she has no soul.
Because you are the one making the claim she does not have a soul, and refuse to prove it. I can just dismiss it with hitchens razor at this point.
Except Arale can just skip this part out
Like literally she can skip this part of the plot happening to her
Yhwach would just make it her fate not to do that, and just die.
Give her the intent to kill and she is already OOC and it will just mean rather wait she will instead decide what the game should be and then charge at Yhwach with Hax
The intent to kill is the only clause/exception to in character by SBA. Thats common sense. She would still fight as she normally does, we just can't argue "oh she won't kill him". They explain this within sba.

The beginning of the Kid buu fight, read all the fight and find any scan, any image of hell appearing, then come back and tell me that 20 appearing in the kid buu fight is canon

20 appearing was within the kid buu fight, which was canon. if you were keeping with the thread you would know i already said that.
Non Canon Cameo
Excellent
8 literally died along with everyone else by kid buu.
Yeah and SHENRON RESTORED him
What do you think happened to all the other machines on earth?
He repaired and restored them as well
It is within his capabilities
If there is a possibility that not all robots have souls, then you have to determine which ones do and don't. You want arale to be able to move? Definitively determine she has no soul.
You can't even prove Robots do have souls in Arale own verse
And BTW
Arale was straight up destroyed ONCE by Dr Mashiro and stopped operating
Only when she was repaired by Senbei did she become operational again

If she had a Soul like you say why didn't she just go to heaven where their are no robots because robots can't die as Senbie also says

Are you also saying Senbie can create souls?
Because you are the one making the claim she does not have a soul, and refuse to prove it. I can just dismiss it with hitchens razor at this point.
You can't even prove otherwise in any essence
I can at least show evidence FROM ARALE'S OWN VERSE to suggest Robots don't have souls
While your using Dragon Ball logics and poor examples to try and say Arale has a soul
Yhwach would just make it her fate not to do that, and just die.
And Arale skips him doing that as well or just says the fight is over and its over
The intent to kill is the only clause/exception to in character by SBA. Thats common sense. She would still fight as she normally does, we just can't argue "oh she won't kill him". They explain this within sba.
Ohhh great
Then she will just end the fight immediately cause she hates fighting
Her plot hax literally gives her power to end fights

Last edited:
Why is Dr. Gero (Android 20) appearing in hell an argument? He was human before becoming a cyborg and had a brain after he became one as well. Am I missing something?

Why is Dr. Gero (Android 20) appearing in hell an argument? He was human before becoming a cyborg and had a brain after he became one as well. Am I missing something?
Yeah
He is Trying to Argue Soul Crush on Arale cause Almighty can be countered

What I'm also wondering is

Why is Dragon Ball Logic being used to disprove her when Dr Slump CLEARLY operates on different Logic???

Yeah
Because Shenron can repair machines
Like every other machine on earth that was restored

A bleach supporter above LITERALLY said this still does not prove he has a soul
My point was that it could be bad writting or that 8 is not 100% robotic, but your logic also makes sense

And my vote for inconclusive is because fate vs plot matches normally ends in inconclusive, If only I could remember another battle like this to see the logic behind ...

Also I'm kind of confused on why Arale's instances of resisting Plot Manipulation isn't resisting Fate Manipulation.

The definition of fate is "the development of events beyond a person's control, regarded as determined by a supernatural power". The exact same effect she resisted . The cause doesn't matter.

My point was that it could be bad writting or that 8 is not 100% robotic, but your logic also makes sense

And my vote for inconclusive is because fate vs plot matches normally ends in inconclusive, If only I could remember another battle like this to see the logic behind ...
The Icing on the Cake here is that Arale can just straight up move beyond the page and pass the 4th Wall where Yhwach and the Almighty cannot reach nor interact with

From there, Arale can just straight up remove Yhwach and no amount of Fate Hax can stop it
Which is why he is going the soul crush route

Also I'm kind of confused on why Arale's instances of resisting Plot Manipulation isn't resisting Fate Manipulation.

The definition of fate is "the development of events beyond a person's control, regarded as determined by a supernatural power". The exact same effect she resisted . The cause doesn't matter.
I literally tried arguing the same thing but evidently
Resisting Plot =\= Resisting Fate even though that's exactly what she is doing

The Icing on the Cake here is that Arale can just straight up move beyond the page and pass the 4th Wall where Yhwach and the Almighty cannot reach nor interact with

From there, Arale can just straight up remove Yhwach and no amount of Fate Hax can stop it
Which is why he is going the soul crush route
I will change my vote to Arale

I was gonna write about Yhwach resurrecting with "The Miracle" but he needs reishi and he is getting YEET of the manga itself so gg

I will change my vote to Arale

I was gonna write about Yhwach resurrecting with "The Miracle" but he needs reishi and he is getting YEET of the manga itself so gg
Yeah
And as Bernkastell said
You need High Godly Regen to come back which Yhwach does not have

I'm leaning towards Arale right now. But I'll see if any interesting arguments are made for yhwatch before voting.

Apparently resisting your fate being written by the author is only plot manipulation resistance feat, even if it is, it will automatically be a on a plot level because she resisted plot manipulation that manipulated her entire fate for 10 years

I agree that Arale should resist Fate manipulation, the fact that the fate manipulation that she resist was done by plot manipulation dosn't change much (I mean Sonic does resist fate manipulation for a saimilar reason). Fate resistance isn't in her profile but there is a small CRT to fix that

I wouldn't vote for any one yet, as I better wait for people more knowledgable about Bleach

is resisting plot manipulation not >>> fate manipulation more times than not?

It's basically resisting the author vs resisting another character who has fate hax in verse.

regardless im voting arale fra

i'll change my vote if i need to later

The place is a neutral reality where they can use their abilities to the fullest.
Just realized this in OP
This literally gives Arale to her two variants of Passive Plot Manipulation

One of these Variants allows Arale to passively change the plot present within storybook realities, causing events that should have happened to instead happen differently

And the other Variant allows change the narrative and manipulate the code present with video game realities for Arale to achieve victory against any boss even though she is not the protagonist of the game

Normally these two passive plot Manipulation powers can't be used but under the OPs circumstances it now can be

So Arale can literally Manipulate, Rewrite and change whatever Yhwach does

Last edited:
This is the reason why asriel vs. yhwach was a stomp, Asriel has a wincon with timeline destruction but he has no way to achieve that wincon because of Yhwach's hax

Arale's hax is within the boundaries of the 4th wall and has plot hax.

Literally nothing in bleach can top that lmao c'mon now. Heck, nothing in DB could.

You might as well put TITE KUBO himself against Yhwach in this fight lol.

One of the few fights that Yhwach ACTUALLY loses and it's a stomp.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back