• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs robot girl, colorised

Status
Not open for further replies.
All mighty is fate stuff right? She resists having her future being written by the author, completely ignoring It, would it be enough to resist All mighty?
it's not just fate manip but also power null and stealing so yeah she's not doing anything anytime soon

it's not just fate manip but also power null and stealing so yeah she's not doing anything anytime soon
She already resists Power null and can bfr her way from sealing. So I don't know if it can even effect her.

She never appeared in Dragon Ball Z Anime
What are you talking about

And Super is canon to the DBZ Manta btw
?????
And the super anime is considered canon to DBZ anime im pretty sure. Super itself references the Z anime as well.
Scans?......, No, we don't know who created the Multiverse in DB, saying that it's God from Dr Slump is a huge assumption.
Her profile literally lists her reasoning for being uni and mftl+ because of scaling to goku. and she has appeared on OG dragon ball as well.

TLDR
DB and Dr Slump are considered canon to eachother on wiki. If you don't like that, CRTs are always an option.

All mighty is fate stuff right? She resists having her future being written by the author, completely ignoring It, would it be enough to resist All mighty?
not on profile, and a moderator on the wiki rejected plot hax resistance automatically being fate hax resistance.

Her profile literally lists her reasoning for being uni and mftl+ because of scaling to goku. and she has appeared on OG dragon ball as well.

TLDR
DB and Dr Slump are considered canon to eachother on wiki. If you don't like that, CRTs are always an option.
Yeah, but we don't know if DR Slump is. He is just Uni+, if he was truly from DB, he should've been outright 2-C.

Again, without scans, your point is moot.

Not 4-D Power Null, and BFR would be useless fue to Power Null and Fate Hax.
He doesn't have 4D power null as far as I'm concerned
not on profile, and a moderator on the wiki rejected plot hax resistance automatically being fate hax resistance.
She resists having her future being written. Which is exactly what is fate, it's labelled as plot manipulation because that future, happened to be the future of the plot itslef.

I have read yhwach profile, and it doesn't mention anything about 4D power null, his 4D stuff comes only from environmental destruction.

Arale doesn't have soul, she's literally a robot, the safest assumption is to assume she doesn't have it.
Arale resist her future written by the author, so almighty gets arguably negged.
She resists power null, even after her entire body was changed to something else, she retained all of her powers.
What are Yhwach wincons again?

Yhwachs Null also doesn't have feats of nulling plot hax so even if she did not resist it she could still use Plot hax
She resists her future being rewritten and doesn't have a soul
So both RC and the Almighty do not work here

Arale doesn't have fate resistance, and her resisting plot hax isn't accepted as fate manip resistance, which is what the almighty does.
Her not having a soul is an unwarranted assumption, and we know that certain robots within the verse actually do (and we already know these two continuities are canon to one another), so as far as we know soul crush works.
So like I said before, almighty gg.

Arale doesn't have fate resistance, and her resisting plot hax isn't accepted as fate manip resistance, which is what the almighty does.
Her not having a soul is an unwarranted assumption, and we know that certain robots within the verse actually do (and we already know these two continuities are canon to one another), so as far as we know soul crush works.
She literally resisted something which is only not fate hax because it was plot hax

just ask known bleach supporters who are used to participating in vs matches and DB ones to come here lol, as someone who has always been bad with abilities/hax matches I can't help here.
One thing tho, I remember once Ichibe affected the manga or something like that with his ink (sth like preventing Zangetsu from telling Ichigo his true name, Im not even sure if it's on his profile), and Yhwach could neg his ability easily using the Almighty.

Name these ROBOTS that are confirmed to have souls please? And why they would apply to Senbei's Inventions?
She goes beyond the 4th wall and Rewrites Yhwach
Proof that Almighty can see and reach beyond the 4th wall?

A verse with robots, by default we assume that those robots does not have souls

Example: We have Mega Man, in the classic games, they are robots and does not have any type of brain nor they have souls, in the X series, somehow the robots now named Reploids, were able to be develop with "DNA Soul" that works exactly like a Soul in the rest of verses

In the alternative timeline, we have digital beings called netnavis, they are data, data should not have soul but the series demonstrate the contrary with the corruption of digital souls, darkchips, soul fusion etc

In dragon ball, 8 being resurrected must be extremely bad writting when 16 was not resurrected at all, that or like the dragon ball english wiki says: is a "Biotechnological Type Android" information given by the "chouzenshuu"

Name these ROBOTS that are confirmed to have souls please? And why they would apply to Senbei's Inventions?

She goes beyond the 4th wall and Rewrites Yhwach
Proof that Almighty can see and reach beyond the 4th wall?
8 and 20. I don't need to prove anything further, I was simply addressing the unwarranted assumption that "robot so automatically no soul haha".

And thats an OOC wincon. Bloodlust just means intent to kill. It doesn't disregard sba.
A verse with robots, by default we assume that those robots does not have souls

In dragon ball, 8 being resurrected must be extremely bad writting when 16 was not resurrected at all, that or like the dragon ball english wiki says: is a "Biotechnological Type Android" information given by the "chouzenshuu"
We do not, all the page says is that robots typically have no souls. This was already discussed within the thread. And you considering 8 being resurrected "bad writing" does not defeat this. 20 is also shown in hell after he died. Impossible for a guy who shouldn't have a soul.

TLDR
Robots aren't automatically soulless within the verse. Nor does the wiki automatically assume robots don't, they only say they normally do. Exceptions exist, assuming she has none without evidence is appealing to probability.
Resurrected?
The guy was just literally repaired
Why do you think it was just him being repaired and not resurrected?

Resurrected?
The guy was just literally repaired
In a Non Canon Dragon Ball Movie No less
When kid buu destroy the earth , android 8 should not resurrect if he lacks a soul (which he has because he is not pure machine) and still he came back

But yes, the ******* mess of explaining how Arale survived kid buu destruction, nice job Toriyama

We do not, all the page says is that robots typically have no souls. This was already discussed within the thread. And you considering 8 being resurrected "bad writing" does not defeat this. 20 is also shown in hell after he died. Impossible for a guy who shouldn't have a soul.
Filler of the anime, try again

All mighty is fate stuff right?
It can be a lot of things, Absorption, Precognition, Fate Hax etc, Yhwach can see all futures, he saw a future that ichigo was a treat, so, he instantly broke Ichibo bankai in the moment that Ichigo was going to active it, while Fate hax may not work, Absorption can deal with it, unless Arale resist absorption, I am in mobile and i cant check profiles very well in mobile

prove its filler? its literally in the kid buu fight..
Read the manga and post the scan where android 20 appear

The anime is so different to the manga that goku in namek saga as a super saiyan is stronger than goku ssj3

Edit: And that Hell in Manga does not exist, a evil soul just reincarnates in another soul after been cleansed

8 and 20. I don't need to prove anything further, I was simply addressing the unwarranted assumption that "robot so automatically no soul haha".
IN CANONICITY

8 never died
He only Died in a NON CANON movie
20 appearing in Hell is Non Canon
And thats an OOC wincon. Bloodlust just means intent to kill. It doesn't disregard sba.
Arale uses haxnIC to play games and IC she has absolutely no thought or intent to kill
Give her the intent to kill and she is already OOC and it will just mean rather wait she will instead decide what the game should be and then charge at Yhwach with Hax
TLDR
Robots aren't automatically soulless within the verse. Nor does the wiki automatically assume robots don't, they only say they normally do. Exceptions exist, assuming she has none without evidence is appealing to probability.
Their is more in her verse to suggest robots don't have souls than do
Why don't you provide some proof that in DR SLUMP Robots have souls
Why do you think it was just him being repaired and not resurrected?
Because Shenron reconstructed him

It can be a lot of things, Absorption, Precognition, Fate Hax etc, Yhwach can see all futures, he saw a future that ichigo was a treat, so, he instantly broke Ichibo bankai in the moment that Ichigo was going to active it, while Fate hax may not work, Absorption can deal with it, unless Arale resist absorption, I am in mobile and i cant check profiles very well in mobile
Nice Point Bern 😊
Except Arale can just skip this part out
Like literally she can skip this part of the plot happening to her

BTW

Android 8 appears in the anime, after The Earth came back from Buu´s destruction, but in the manga? No ******* idea

Arale could have returned, could have use his plot power to escape the death, etc etc

So, we should just stop using dragon ball logic, focus in Dr.slump powers and say that the match is inconclusive

BTW

Android 8 appears in the anime, after The Earth came back from Buu´s destruction, but in the manga? No ******* idea

Arale could have returned, could have use his plot power to escape the death, etc etc

So, we should just stop using dragon ball logic, focus in Dr.slump powers and say that the match is inconclusive
I don't even know how using DRAGON BALL logic to explain the extremely ILLOGICAL Dr. Slump made sense to begin with

People in Dr Slump can literally take a dump and have their own poop sprout arms, legs, a mouth and eyes and have a conversation with them

DOES THAT MEAN WE SCALE IT BACK TO EVERYONE IN DRAGON BALL??????

I don't even know how using DRAGON BALL logic to explain the extremely ILLOGICAL Dr. Slump made sense to begin with

People in Dr Slump can literally take a dump and have their own poop sprout arms, legs, a mouth and eyes and have a conversation with them

DOES THAT MEAN WE SCALE IT BACK TO EVERYONE IN DRAGON BALL??????
Bills with plot manipulation when buddy

Its not Inconclusive tbh
Arale has ways to counter Almighty

Which is why he is getting SC option to work as anything else can likely get countered

And his basis for Arale having a soul is:
Because 2 Androids in NON CANON DRAGON BALL material had souls
1 being very questionable if he was resurrected or repaired
The other straight up for cameo purposes LITERALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back