• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

“Giorno can kill goku by returning his will to zero”

This guy in vs battles fandom said because goku got hurt by a bullet when his Ki was turned off. That all Giorno would have to do is make goku lose his will to fight and by doing so turning off his Ki and make him vulnerable to his 8-C attacks.
Thoughts?

I think that the guy is probably new and should be cut some slack, we all supported some crazy shit at some point (I personally supperted omni Beyonder a while back).
Also, it's not too far fetched really, Goku's crazy ki control and suppression-potential could spell his own demise, it's just that 8-C is probably too low of a tier

I mean he had a point goku got hurt by a bullet when he turned his Ki off.

Actually I get that.
A bullet is still far weaker then GER, so he might actually hurt Goku, even considering that Goku is far stronger then his out-of shape self.

I think even at absolute minimun, goku with no ki amp at all should be as strong as his episode 1 kid self, who tanked bullets, so while ger could harm him, a bullet wouldn't
Also i thought you were going to say "since goku got huet by a bullet, giorno could revert him to the state of getting shot" or something.

DB itself is inconsistent with that.
There is a scene in Super, I don't remember the episode, in which Goku went buying some groceries and Bulma crashed his car on his foot because he didn't pay attention to where he was walking. The car was destroyed and Goku totally fine, he didn't even move of an inch.

Edit: Here's the scene

I don't expect goku to be using even a fraction of it when buying groceires and not paying attention, but he probably had enough control to let a small piece of it active so he doesn't get hit by stray bullet or something, street is dangerous idk.

Well, Goku was fighting when he got hurt by a bullet, he was surely using more ki in that occasion, than while running and minding his own things.
But even at the very start of the series, when Goku didn't know how to control or even project ki, he was still super durable.
It's not like that without ki Goku is 10-B.

I feel like they need to focus to lower his ki instead of increasing it against humans, like, it is harder to use human-sparing strenght than wall level strenght for them.

It's just to say that a car is much more than a random bullet, so DB is inconsistent in portraying how the characters are with ki on or off, and in what measure.
I mean, a half-dead Crilin was sure to being able to behead an half-dead Vegeta with Yajirobe's sword (with the latter that even managed to cut off Vegeta's tail when he was distracted), while Frieza survived a planet explosion while bisected and after being hit by a kamehameha.

LOL Kid Goku could easily take Uzi rounds to the ass while being taken off-guard, all the other humans without ki could take Uzi rounds with just minor bruises.

But he still got hurt by the uzi shots implying that his off guard dura is still the same.

That bullet scene is bullshit on the writers part, goku's body itself has an insane durability even when off guard (He can withstand more than 300x), to get hurt by bullets or shit like that he'd have to intentionally lower his ki to that level. I think the times goku get hurt by weak shit like rocks or bullets should be taken as a FEAT because it shows goku's masterful ki control and how he can easily asses the level of an opponent and adjust accordingly.

That bullet scene is bullshit on the writers part, goku's body itself has an insane durability even when off guard (He can withstand more than 300x), to get hurt by bullets or shit like that he'd have to intentionally lower his ki to that level. I think the times goku get hurt by weak shit like rocks or bullets should be taken as a FEAT because it shows goku's masterful ki control and how he can easily asses the level of an opponent and adjust accordingly.
It's not PIS tho.

Back