• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh's Worst Nightmare - Avatar of Calamity vs Kars (JORGE JOSTAR)

Well yeah, now it doesn't have to split itself to fighting a civilization's worth of enemies.

Being split against that amount of enemies makes this a question whose answer is not gonna accurately represent the situation but if you must know:

Against Homura, she fired several False Homura (The significantly enhanced duplicates) lasers at once and sent several corrupted wraiths in an attempt to drain her.

Not sure hence why I'm asking what it did when faced afainst one opponent .

Also to point out , it does not start with tentacles sprouted up or anything , it'll have ta do that manually , and no grow up till it can multiversal bust , tier changes mid match are not allowed .

Don't pull that card , me and ya both know Kars hasn't fought that many ,but we both know aoc fought but one opponent .

But I can show ya Kars leading with the world in every battle he had it .

Nah its already grown to have tentacles reaching that range, reversing it would be fighting AoC in the beginning of its life, which is not said by the op.

Tier changes are allowed, not sure what you're talking about.

I can pull that card actually, because AoC was fighting Homura and the entire planet at the same time but you're still trying to use it as an example.

AoC actually only battled the whole planet at once, then got steamrolled by CMG Homura.

But are it offsets or apart if it. Not that it matters , if it only did that against Homura .

No what the hell? Have ya ever been in any gallactus, scp or anything other fight . It most definitly us not allowed .

@Kal

Nah even the Mami death was just a bit before Homura reawakened, she should still be fighting a good chuck of the magicial girl populous.

@J-Man

A part of it. ?

I have actually, and it happened, quite a bit actually, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. (unless you're talking about key change)

Then I can concede that point .

I can quote weekly if ya want . Massuve tier jumps mid match are not allowed .

And you're telling me , the literal first instant of that match it will do everything it can that will lead to the timestop not working .

And pointing out , it'll never edge on Kars , kars will spontaneously adapt before the duplicates adapt as the trigger for adaption , the duplicates , will let him adapt first .

And just asking , why are we assuming it can copy tier 2 stands .

Within, but it is also within Kars potential to be a 5d super object . Does not mean it is usuable in a debate . Or gidzilla becoming an immeasurable universe from shin Godzilla .

Sure quote him, although that makes me question literally every single SCP-682 thread.

Yeah, kinda like Kars would too

I mean, the duplicates are mostly there to counter Novel Kars rather than beat him, thats what the BFR are form. That said, they will be stronger and every corrupted wraith and falsling will gain his intelligence and abilities, so it is possible to simply kill him before he can adapt.

It'll gain Kar's conceptual understanding and therefore stands remember?

Also, when are you gonna make the Low 2-C upgrade thread? For the most part, I think you're correct that his durability should be at that level.

Also does he have resistance to life, memory, and soul absorption that would happen just by the AoC being near him?

No? The AoC has a specific statement of being able to become 2-A. Those stands are Low 2-C.

Then question it . I'm questioning it , but never have there been a scp thread where the lizard went from tier 8 to tier 4 mid match, anyway I think at least .

Kars has And leads with that one thing with a 100% lead ratio . Aoc shown multiple leads , one wrong pick and it's done .

Maybe , doesn't mitigate Kars adapting to the encounter of the new Kars befire the duplicates can adapt as the trigger would be them .

Maybe tomorrow , but ya realize if he got tier 2 durability he would get tier 2 ap as both him and dio can punch each other into bloody spray .

Yeah actually, he can function without his mind and soul, even DIO can function with his soul completely annihilated . Life not sure , probably falls under that , but then again if ya talking about that one scan, gotta disagree , the drain probably happened off screen , as once mami got there everyone was already on the ground , couple that with the draining in other instances being contact .

Kars has the statemebts of being able to surpass everything and every being on earth Kaltias , including Reimi , a living space time continuum 4d super object .

So this entire thread is about to be outdated?

• Pulls out cigarette
So much time....

Well no , since not entirely sure I agree with that . There was a reason it was considered an outlier . If ya agree with that fine but it sounds iffy . Itd be like giving ha dio 2-A durability or tier 4 because if his hax or he can pull super black stars and solar systems out his ass .

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Kars has the statemebts of being able to surpass everything and every being on earth Kaltias , including Reimi , a living space time continuum 4d super object .

Holy shit really? Do you have the quote/scan by any chance. Damn, I gotta finish up PHF so I can get back to a more indepth reading of Jorge Joestar

Back