• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh's Worst Nightmare - Avatar of Calamity vs Kars (JORGE JOSTAR)

That means nothing. That's a power thing, not a speed thing.

Ok? And? Pucci condensed thousands of years into a second, in a span of a monologue. DIO condensed quadrillion of years into an instant. The time manipulation between them isn't comparable. And the effect still lasts, even after death. If pucvi is anything to go by.

Ok? It drained fake Madoka instantly as well.

My point is that if both start with something that can take out the other immediately, we can't know for sure who wins.

Instant as "absorbed on touch without anyone even realizing that you died because it was too fast"

Yes but it isn't forced to make contact. It did absorbed people everywhere instantly after all.

That was more for the absorption speed part. Well, the tentacle hitting her was a blitz, but it was more to explain what I meant with "instant"

And it did it instantly everywhere. Them standind then being absorbed was instant, nothing inbetween?

And it's in character to lead with That? Becayse remember, nothing bloodlusted.

Magical girl or not the ability wasn't displayed at that level until after the events of rebellion, and it was only shown to work on direct contact.

Did Homura actually drain people from a distance to assume AoC can do the same?

@J-Man

Yes (those things are a part of the AoC).

Also yes, it did it immediately in character.

@Aguila

Homura doesn't gain any kind of power boost beforehand that suggests that she did not have the ability before though (excluding becoming Homulilly, but she returned normal before haxing Madoka)

Homura did not, but wraiths and witches do and the AoC has the powers of both.

That doesn't tell me anything.

Does it think "drain" and then the power is drained? With literally zero middle man or in between. Because the panel there us out if context and vague.

Yeah sorry, i'm on mobile so I have to work with the scans I have at hand, the full thing is on my PC.

They drained the people by standing here and doing nothing.

Ok but was it instant. Was literally the entirity if the power drained in zero time. And was it instant against actual fast opponents too.

Dude go to sleep. It will be 11 hours (give or take) so you'll probably see it in the early afternoon.

That really doesn't look instant, it just look like some thing sprouted up, blitzed them both, then drained. It doesnt look like instant drain with nothing inbetween at a mere thought if not quicker. Especially since all instances looked like they require contact or something.

>Mami had no time to look behind herself and Kyoko was already drained.

>Not instant.

Wot.

Yeah, And?

it could have appeared, wrapped arounf and drained, the draining could be incredibly fast But the action to do so itself seems like it isn't. Don't tell me it takes a thought to drain. Cpuld be wrong if the other pages show more.

Ah you meant that. Starting the drain from a distance is scaled from the Wraiths in the scan I posted above and from witches.

Unless it can drain and have the opponent be drained in litterally a thought or less, it wont matter , if it has to use those things ? Just dodge, speed equal and all, but that really doesn't matter Because of the time stop lead, which is activated instantly at a mere thought, maybe less.

Madoka wasn't able to do anything while Homura was draining her but eh. Also it doesn't necessarily have to use the tentacles. And it's 2-A via Homura's feat, activated instantly via the Wraiths who do it so fast that they don't even stop walking in the meantime, and the draining speed is instant based on draining Kyoko.

Ok? I clearly am missing something there.

Do ya got a scan of it not using the tentacles then ? I never doubted the potency of it.

The drain itself is instant but the wrath aren't, they're fast, but they're not faster than a simple thought.

The point about the Wraith is that it can do it without direct contact, scaling from them. They are a part of the AoC, if they can do it without contact, it can do it without contact as well.

It should, given that the Wraiths were doing it quite literally because the AoC corrupted and controlled them to do so

I'm probably gonn a crash within the hour.

But I better not wake up to like 50 walls of text.

Debating one person and not 50 is a welcome change my man.

Back