• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh's Worst Nightmare - Avatar of Calamity vs Kars (JORGE JOSTAR)

Not the ones that would be useful tho (One of them would lead to AoC winning in fact)

Time stop is also available to AoC tho

And D4C probably wouldn't work since AoC only happened due to the crystallization of main timeline Homura, something that happened only to her and Goddess Madoka.

Yeah and ? Kars has some time stop resistance.

Kars on the other hand has timestop that can timestop someone who can no sell timebstop and an acasual being .

Unless aoc has resusted timestop that can timestop beings who are acasual plus resist timestop it is viable .

And note , technically speaking d4c would still work , kars d4c creates the timeline, itll lead up to that happening again , joji was an odd case , both him and dio were singularities but only joji couldnt be found , dio could .

The AoC is also a singularity for cause and effect btw. That, and it's fine after multiversal+ retcons rewriting causal laws.

I mean yeah, but it's causality manip on a 2-A level.

I dunno, you were talking about singularities and stuff

Singularity not in the normal sense , but anywatbwhy does that matter .

Singularity as in something that only exists but just once in all of existence .

Nothing here would be effecting causility from kars side , not sure why yad bring that up.

The AoC probably falls under that definition actually. Considering that its origin has nothing to do with the normal multiverse and it was created due to the influence of Ult. Kriemhild.

Gretchen? She is the despair that balance the hope of Madokami and was born as a consequence of her wish. Spent approximately 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of her life inside a nonexistent timeline of the old multiverse, which is separated from the current one

And why not ? While true Madoka dud some smiting , this is an enturely new universe .

Not that it matters , plenty if ither ways to kill aoc.

If it can't tank Kars time stop (activated by just thinking), it can't win .

Actually, AoC can do that too, as a matter of fact, any of the Corrupted Wraiths and Falslings that are apart of it can do that.

Do what ? Timestop ? Kars resusts timestop.

Or Do ya mean resist timestop ? The latter then not sure if I made myself abundantly obvioys but Kars timestop is above normal timestop , it can completely stop beings who are acasual and already no sell timestop .

Ah ok, sorry because having read Jorge, I only remembered him resisted Bites the Dust's time travel not time stop normally. Unless you're talking about when he uses The World Ultimate, but in that case, wouldn't he start off with another stand?

He time stopped dio completely , and his acasual the world . With his own upgraded ultimate the world , dio having the power to tank timestop by that point , and.the world being acasual . And the world DIO has time stopped get, who can tank MIH and king crimson .

Kars time stop >dio>ger>generic stop .

I mean, being acasual doesn't mean anything in regards to time stop. Not that it matters, I'm not asking the potency, it's pretty clear its good, I'm asking whether or not he would start with it. Because I'm pretty sure he didn't, (Wasn't his "favorite" Killer Queen?)

Nah he thought killer queen was strong and he needed that BTD to catch DIO who just time traveled .

At the end of the book, when he called forth his duplicates it explicitly noted every single one was armed with the world , honestly the world probably his favorite , or Whitesnake . He spammed Whitesnake constantly .

And get is acasual, like the time does not matter sense of acasual man .

Ah

"Armed with the world?" Bizarre but interesting.

Yeah, that's the probably, ironically enough Whitesnake would make AoC basically insta- 2-A.

?Not sure I follow but ok.

I'm thinking inconclusive, while the World would probably result in his victory, he does spam Whitesnake, which if he did, would cause AoC to essentially insta-win.

Wait what's with this: "or someone else capable of using of Time Stop" as a weakness for Novel Kars?

That would be a weakness that will get removed , once I'm done compiling the revision I'm making, on part 7 , tomorrow or the next day . It was just copy pasted from the basic DIO . Why not sure .

Also yeah he spams Whitesnake , but he also leads with the world going by the end of the novel (He got the world at the very end anyway) . Plus he won't spam Whitesnake from 4km away . The starting distance gurantees the lead .

I mean, he would still have to deal with her tentacles from 4km away so I think he would spam it.

What?

Why would he, lead with timestop, bam don't gotta deal with anything . Walk up, then do whatever he wants .

And why would he use Whitesnake on tentacles . If anything das boot or the world are better .

There is no way Kars won't lead with his lead , on top of the 4km distance .

Well is that what he does? Spam time stop?

Well said tentacles also can spout False Novel Kars (which would include the stands) and corrupted Wraiths would be close, said wraiths also have AoC's power as a reminder. So simply killing AoC isn't enough.

As a matter of fact, what's stopping AoC from copying Kars, which she can also do as a thought, which would give her all of Kar's abilties, intelligence, and be superior in terms of ap, dura, and speed?

Data, he leads with timestop. He diesntbspam, obviously, he got it in the last chapter, and the next time he got into a fight he lead with it.

Yeah it can do that , but said tentacles have to do that first, which takes longer than Kars thinking stop.

Nothing, but will it lead with that, and can it do that to something it never encountered before with no prior information . I've already asked Kaltias for the scans , I've yet to get any that matter (even though I'm sure he got home by now). Plus kaltias said the thing leads with drain .

And even if that happens, all that leads to is Kars suicide bombing the universe. Or BTD, which it wouldn't copy as that does not belong to Kars .

I see that, but whether or not he would spam it afterwards is what I'm trying to say.

Both are by thought tho

Drain is a simple characteristic of touch, it "leads" with it technically since its always active, but the first action it does is duplication. Which scans in particular? I could find them on the thread for AoC if you want.

Would Kars survive that? Would Kars survive long enough to do that? Also acasuality gets rid of the BTD issue.

Spam it? Why would he. It won't be running out fast enough, considering the length is over an hour up to does not matter anymore . Which is what I've been saying , kars leads then wins via time stop. No spam, no nothing, just but one simple singular stop .

Not quite, not from what Kaltias showed .

Duplication? If it leads with that then Kars gets his timestop off and wins .

Survive? He only survived it 37 times . But outlier apparently, otherwise he would be low 2-C physically , not that it matters, he can gave duplicates to it in his stead . Kinda stated that already .

Causility gets rid of the time travel , not the fated atomization or Kars himself going back .

Ok

What did Kal show?

Well I mean, AoC would also gain his resistance.

I think its more due to the fact that somehow he's still on the moon.

Wait does BTD no longer have its restrictions in the novel? Which reminds me, while The World may be acasual, Kars isn't, so whats stopping time travel?

Did ya nlt read the thread .

Yeah, if it did that right away and lead with copying, have yet to see proof of it doing so against characters it had no prior info on .

What are ya even talking about .

No? It had an entire chapter going on about how BTD can be used anywhere , whenever , on whoever .

Kars is, and has time paradox immunity .

Literally can't find Kal mentioning duplication.

You mean other than the entire cast?

I think that its not just an outlier which is why it isn't being counted for Kars, but it doesn't matter here right now, just a thought.

I mean, ok. Still would have to do it to all the wraiths and Falslings.

Hmm, honestly quite certain kaltias already brought up copying, duplication, draining and the like .

Well yeah, if ya got scans fine .

If it is not an outlier kars would be low 2-C for physically tanking the destruction of the universe 37 times by himself .

Do What? Btd? Everyone gets atomized in the area .

Look, kars leads with his time stop, that much is quite certain, considering all factors. But if the aoc leads with anything other than something that negates like attempting tentacle draining or litterally anything else, , it would die . Technically speaking , if there is but 1 chance it leads with somethibg else kars wins quite more often than not . And 4km distance , dont firget, what would it lead with at that distance .

I mean, I can't find any of that here.

K which scans in particular?

I mean, "in the area" is nice and all but AoC is essentially across the entire planet, including the falslings and corrupted wraiths. If he misses even one, then AoC can just use her type 6 immortality to go onto the next, duplicate Kars and do the same to him.

The thing is, AoC can lead with several things at once due to the nature of how it works, the main body most certainly will do duplication however.

Ah well, certain it was brought up .

Instant showings , leading with multiple things at once .

Except Kars would no longer be in the timeline . And if the falslings and wraiths are aware of him it'll effect it . Btw effects anything that is aware of him .

If ya got scans showing it doing that against Only one opponent, the things itd need to lead with no less .

K:

3D196453-B4D2-41B1-8BC0-E08E9F481824
Corrupted Wraiths absorbing the life and memory out of people just by being around them, is something that doesn't need to be activated.

EB0FA73E-6170-4D95-9D5D-E3BFBFABFEC7
Near the bottom it talks about how its corrupted all of the Wraiths, showing it can corrupt a planet's worth of Wraiths. Note how this means that AoC is splitting all of its actions to combat magical girls all over the world at once.

The one of making False Mami and Kyoko before Mami even could react is one I couldn't find tho.

They can use their time travel to follow him to the next timeline tho.

The Mami one I mentioned above is the one I couldn't find that shows this.

Kaltias already posted that one , and the one ta couldn't find .

The latter yeah , I don't doubt it could do that , I asked if it would do litterally everythin that is in its arsenal simultaneously against one opponent .

Back