• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh's Worst Nightmare - Avatar of Calamity vs Kars (JORGE JOSTAR)

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Gonna hop on this bandwagon and beat the horse before it stops breathing.

Not Homura vs Not Canon Kars

5-C Avatar and Kars has all Stands. Some Stands can be restricted if it becomes too much of a stomp. Speed equalized and win via SBA.

Screenshot 2017-11-17 at 19.34.08
Kars Novel

Let the games begin.

Kars either D4C paradoxes out of existence, or leaves and has his own nigh infinite duplicate army fight for him, all capable of adapting. Or uses BTD abd atomizes everything in the area atomically.

And would copy even work , every kars, even copies of him, made by Funny all inherently know there can only exist one kars and they all willingly sacrfice themselves for him.

Also MIH suicide bombing duplicates to take out. The universe if need be.

On a side note, ya know there are other Jorge Joestar characters beside Kars?

Yes but Kars is kinda like my go-to when I see spam.

It's kinda like anti-spam spam.

Why, he's such a NLF, Hell if I said Kars adapts and understand and instantly gains the powers of this thing and the power of the magical girls, it wouldnt be wrong. Plus I'm like the only person who read the novel front to back who actually partake in these debates. This I can already see turning into me vs at least 3 other people..

Use DIO, no NLF or assuming involved, or Jorge, what ya see is what ya get with Them. I mean not here, theyd get their ass kicked.

Not that kind of paradox Kaltias . No time involved.

Paradox as in a universal constant enforced on two of the same being merging them then erasing them from existence put in play by D4C .

Which kind of paradox? Also BFR outside the multiverse in the obsolete timeline.

And the avatar can make copies as he is simply making Wraiths and programming them to be copies of Kars, not a clone or anything. They don't retain his consciousness, just his powers

I just said, a universal constant enforced by D4c. And?

That's fine, mitigated by a nigh infinite army of kars clones helping him.

Before Kars adapts and turns his power against him. Or time stop befire calamity can do any of that And note , Kars time stop can time stop an acasual and someone who can no sell time stop.

Would that work given that the AoC's acausality scales from Homura who noped the effect of a constant being enforced on a multiversal+ scale? And Kars ain't coming back if full power UKG could not, as well as Madoka being unable to go here.

Well yes, my point was that both can do that.

The AoC can also adapt and it has copied resistances already.

When and how did Homura ignored the effects of a multiversal constant? aside from keeping her memories and powers

It should, unless it's the exact type of universal constant. Who saud he'd need to come back? BTD puts him back where He WAS an hour prior according to his internal time, not the universes. He actually used it to get back from BFR from universal stacking.

Yeah so not a point, problem here is Kars can suicide bomb the entire universe.

Yeah but can it adapt from a time stop that can time stop acasual beings and people who can no sell other time stops? Before Kars atomized or paradoxes within the time stop?

@Aguila

During that exact occasion. When Madoka rebooted the multiverse

@J-Man

If an immeasurable can't get out of here, messing with his own time won't work.

My point was that it wasn't a point :^)

Probably? It already has its own time stop and copied the resistances of the magical girls

Ya sure Madoka didn't leave here with her memories on purpose?

That has nothing to do wuth immeasurable speed though,

Okay then.

Probably?, if it has a resistance to time stop it will still be time stopped , it has to have a resistance of a factor of +2 to actually resist.

Nothing implies that, also Homura thought that her memories were going to be erased but they weren't.

I mean, if it's too much for someone who exists beyond time to begin with,i don't see why Kars would come back via time sheanigans.

Well yeah but it could be able to copy the +2 resistance.

Thought? Also didn't Madoka say sonething along the lines of always remember me or something.

Because it gies "oh you were here an hour ago according your internal clock? Well now you're back" It even worked in a different universe +2 by a factor of 37.

Ok and will it? Because Kars leads with the world ultimate, if it doesn't copy that resistance the literal instant the battle begins, it can't win.

Madoka actually said that she might be able to remember her, not that she would have prevented her from losing the memories to begin with.

Yes but we aren't talking about a different universe, it's a part of the old multiverse that is now nonexistence and is completely unreacheable from the present multiverse by normal means such as cross-universal travel. Homura's shield is the only way.

Well as i said we can't know for sure, but i would assume that it can as the power isn't new for the AoC and it has already copied resistances.

How does the universal suicide bombing works?

WHY Not? Madoka had the power too, ya think sges be that much if a bitch and erase them? Nah cinnamon rolls don't do that.

And how did the shield do It? Because technically speaking Kars is from a now dead universe+37 (some even Had side universes).

Unless it can copy it the literal instant the battle starts, it's null and it can't win.

MIH , just activate MIH do what Pucci did and end the entire universe and everything in it, including other dimensions and space-times. And nah it can't be counteracts by other MIH or alternates of the stand.

Because she did it for no one else and because she is smart enough to know that Homura would suffer if she is forced to remember.

The shield is a portal to the obsolete timeline, basically.

It can copy instantly (did it to Homura).

Well, the AoC could self BFR into nonexistence to be safe then come back afterwards as it has the thing to do it (the shield).

I wouldn't be so sure.

Ah, so kinda like what Kars can do with BTD, go back and traverse now destroyed time-space and universes.

How instantly, a second, two, 5? , and with no prior knowledge? And copy power or resistances that fast.

Not if it's ganked by a nigh infinite amount of kars all with MIH and stands . Peaking if, how many clones can it maje? Jars can exponentially gather and call forth a numerically infinite amount for his cap.

Oh and this is ignoring the base Kars adapting to it's adaption, implying it can adapt quick enough to begin with .

Are they disconnectted from the multiverse though?

I mean we aren't given a timeframe, it's a manga, but it happens as soon as they meet.

Well we are shown only a few thousands but it should have taken control of every Wraith on Earth and would have done it to the multiverse if it wasn't stopped.

This is going to become a power mimicry fest, isn't it?

It can wait till it gathers enough power to destroy the multiverse then bust it when it comes back to the now destroyed universe.

Disconnected from the entirity of whatever see.

So assumed timeframe, if it isnt the literal attosecond the battle begins it gets fodderized in the stopped time.

A few thousand? Give Kars like 10 seconds and it'll be millions. Or something according to basic math.

Probably, but only if you can prove it doesnt get destroyed instantly due to time stop.

Maybe, but Bfr would be like What? A day? Also assuming Kars doesn't rig it with BTD and offing it anyway.

Probably, Giorno could.

Easy, kill it before it can. He also wont Need to actually have to be there to fight, he can piss off while a nigh infinite amount of him self come in a gank it, all ready to destroy the universe. Implying his instant time stop+2 doesn't finish the fight before it even begins.

Actually, ya gotta prove it can no sell a time stop that can time stop acasuals and people that can no sell time stop. The instant the fight happens. If you cant the fight is over before it began.

The AoC can actually absorb instantly from distance, seeing how every witch can. And the billion of Kars gets drained by the 2-A absorption alongside Novel Kars if needed. Both can win as soon as the fight start.

I vote inconclusive.

And? It can't absorb if it's frozen, which Kars leads with.

Would he? If that happens assuming it doesnt get offed immediately, Kars could leave to a different universe, how will be get drained? And even then a billion Kars, and ever increasing, all with duplication and MIH, taje out a billion, there's still a billion eith MIH, and the universe us almost completely destroyed, oh and they'd be blitzing due to MIH.

Why should Homura's absorbtion scale retroactively? She only gains that power after she became homulily and left her barrier.

also source on witches draining instantly from distance.

Speed unequal, it's still instant.

If an attack had a charge time of like an hour, speed equal wouldn't make the charge an instant. The time stop happens instantly, there isn't a delay, a chargetime, a cool down.

Pretty sure that it would be instant given that Kars is three degrees of infinity below the character that was drained.

Absorbing everything on Earth was pretty much the first thing that the AoC did. And given that it can accelerate and slow down time, it should be able to mitigate MIH's effect at least for the first instants (which is everything needed)

Slow? What, at one point in the story, an entire universe was skipped in seconds. This isn't Pucci's MIH. And this time accel is far better than that.

The slowly statement was removed from the profile actually.

Homura drained Madoka as a magical girl.

Witches draining from a distance comes from Portable, the AoC's life absorption is instant via instantly draining everyone on Earth.

Back