• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowkey surprised this hasn't been done yet ovo

"Heroes" who ended the age of the gods as we know it. Both are Low 2-C and in their strongest keys. Speed is equalized.

Golden Boy: 7

Angry Boy: :(

Inconclusive:

I'm fairly certain Gil resists everything Kratos has and might have the ap advantage as well

KnightOfSunlight said:
Enkidu then Ea gg.
Gil gives a speech about how raging against the injustice of the gods is both noble and foolish, and that his reasons are truly saddening, then he says something about how fighting him shall end his nightmare of rage and self torment. Then Kratos gets Iskandar'd.
Funny enough I can actually see that playing out that way exactly. That's totally what Gil would do.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Diinou HotHead said:
Does Krazy even have a Wincon though?
AFAIK Gil has no defense to having the shit beaten out of him and Kratos should have an AP advantage
So it doesn't save him from getting Ea-ed from afar then. Guess I'm voting for Lord Gilgamesh then. (Man, I'm looking more like a Gil wanker everyday)

Paul Frank said:
What is the scaling chain for Kratos for him to have the ap advantage
POH Kratos >>> Fear Zeus >>> Normal Zeus >>> GOW 3 Kratos >>> GOW 2 Kratos >>> God of War Kratos >>> Kratos w/ Zeus' Gauntlet > Atlas = Titans > Primordials > Baseline

I think?

AFAIK Gil has no defense to having the shit beaten out of him and Kratos should have an AP advantage

Completely and utterly shredding him dozens of times over with his resistances and range seems like an excellent defense

It's more like:

If Kratos stays at range: Gate of Babylon, if that doesn't work then Ea

If Kratos tries to close the range: Ea with a dazzling spice of Enkidu

Kratos has an AP advantage and I'm fairly certain Gilgamesh doesn't use his ultimate moves at the start. Giving Kratos a chance to capitalise. Kratos throws arms of sparda spear.

What about Gilgamesh's Chains of Heaven/Enkindu? Shouldn't that be able to restrain Kratos and then Gilboi finishes him off????

What about Gilgameshes precog ability is it usable here?

Also this Gil is completely serious against foes he knows can equal or surpass him. He won't be arrogant and cocky, and he knows exactly everything about Kratos from his mental NP that acts like the most powerful version of precog and analysis.

He'd know Kratos' history, he'd know his weapons, he'd know how powerful he is, he'd even know that Kratos is more powerful than him in terms of raw strength. That NP is Gil's deciding factor here, because even if Gil was cocky in this key, he'd immediatly know that being cocky here would kill him, and start taking the threat seriously.

The issue for Kratos is, this Gil isn't cocky. He doesn't hold back. If he knows that Kratos is a threat to him, and he will know, he's going for his most powerful NPs. Powerful attacks that are more effective on Kratos because of his divinity, or his humanity, or both. The strongest NPs he can pull, lauched like a storm of steel and death. And if or when that fails, Ea gets pulled. Enkidu restrains the demi-god.

And his rage is ended by a sword that spilts the heavens.

BeatrizSchmidt said:
Win condition? Since the angry boi will keep coming back if he dies?
Just try and come back from the rift thingy Enuma Elish makes.

If he can, stay in those chains for a day.

If he's breaking out, enjoy rains of weapons, fresh from GoB till he's tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back