• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diinou HotHead said:
BeatrizSchmidt said:
Win condition? Since the angry boi will keep coming back if he dies?
Just try and come back from the rift thingy Enuma Elish makes.
If he can, stay in those chains for a day.

If he's breaking out, enjoy rains of weapons, fresh from GoB till he's tired.
I asked about the win condition because it doesn't matter if Gil holds Kratos in a chain for 99,000 years or kills him 500,000 times, I asked because Kratos will simply reincarnate/resurrect himself. So by death, Kratos might win unless Gil has infinite stamina/power/energy (I don't know much about Fate or Gil) to restrain Kratos forever, but even if Gil has, he wouldn't be able to win by death. By K.O, Gil wins.

Enjoy the little bit I wrote for this. I hope it's good:

The raging demigod strained against his newfound restraints. Countless weapons pierced his flesh, jagged wounds gouged into his ashen skin. Nothing he was unfamiliar with. Nothing he couldn't handle. Pain was like a fuel to him, and the more he was attacked, the more powerful he would become.

But this chain caused no pain. It left no wounds. Merely, it prevented his godly side from moving. Wrapping around him like a snake, stronger than the chains that bound his wrists, the fate that bound his sins to his skin, was the golden remnant of the king's last and true friend. Maybe, if Kratos was a different man, with a different power, a power to break all limits, he would be able to shatter this chain and continue his assault. But his power could not break this. Not even Zeus, his father, would be able to shatter this chain. The very soul within the raging man was bound by the order of this chain. And with wounds sapping his strength, power being drained from him, he could not hope to break it. The weapons embedded within him attacked not just his body, but his godly being.

For the first time in untold years, his godly strength was useless. No, it was his downfall.

The king looked down at Kratos, who barely avoided being bent on his knees. He felt nothing but a sense of pity for the restrained man, and a sense of anger at the gods who were so arrogant as to steal both the man's brother and his family. Even different gods, from a different time, knew no end to their arrogance.

"For a man to come this far against me, I must praise you." Gilgamesh opened his lips, letting words of praise flow forth. "Truly, your rage is justifiable. What those gods have stolen from you, what they took, was a crime unforgivable. Trust me, o raging destroyer, I shall bring them to justice in your stead." The man struggled even more ferociously against his restraints, angered by the words. How dare this king steal from him his revenge?

Gilgamesh reached out his hand, and a golden gate opened, pouring forth a key. "Your rage is it's own nightmare, one you cannot escape. No matter how much you charge forth, no matter how angry you grow, you cannot escape a nightmare of anger and torment with rage alone." He exhaled. "I know your anger. Everything I consider dear was robbed of me by the gods as well." Thoughts of a young person with flowing green hair came to his mind. Thoughts of that man's cold body laying in his arms, falling apart like the clay that it was. " Truly, it should fall to me to end your nightmare, for I understand it all too well."

The key exploded forth red tendrils, flowing across the sky, cutting into reality itself. Then, in an instant, they were gone, and sitting in the golden king's hand was a weapon. Red and black lead into a golden hilt. Blue marked the gold, flowing decorations that gave a sense of majesty. Yet, the spiraling of the three cylinders led one to only think of terror. It was not a sword, nor any other weapon. No, this was death itself.

"Know this. To seek revenge against those that have wronged you is a noble thing. To fight the gods is both foolish, yet also the very picture of justice itself. Your rage was inspired by the truest of reasons, and it was itself justice incarnate. Yet, to punish those who have not wronged you, to murder and kill those who are naught but innocent, is the same arrogant crime that the gods dealt to you. And to attack me was the greatest mistake one could ever make." The Ghost of Sparta raged against his restraints with more fury. He knew. He knew the man was right. He knew his crimes were unforgivable. He knew he was just as evil as the gods he sought to slay. But to be compared to them, to be called their equal, enraged a fury in him like no other.

But no rage could break the bonds that held him. He could not do the impossible. He could not deny his soul.

Red wind spiralled around the King as he rose through the air. Reality warped and ripped itself to pieces, torn by the immense power of the weapon in front of him. The golden man laid his hand on the weapon, and rose it slowly skyward, letting the power within it build. A hum eminated from the weapon, so loud it could be heard over the chaos around it.

"Your rage is a nightmare, for both yourself and those around you. It falls to the king to rouse this land from it, and to save the sleeping man from his own torture. All dreams end when the dreamer wakes. Likewise, all crimes are forgiven with with the death of the criminal. I am both the jury and the judge, and I shall deal both the verdict and the sentence. Wake this man from his nightmarish crimes, Ea! Enuma Elish!"

Death itself warped space and time, shot forward to claim the life of a ghost. He looked forward, no longer caught in his rage, but in awe of the power a head of him. The universe bent and warped, tore and shredded itself in the face of such raw power. Like a wave, the destruction washed over Kratos immediately, and his body was torn to shreds, pieces sent to different parts of time and space. The rift of space-time left nothing behind.

And like the storm it was, the power vanished. The king lowered himself to the ground, now a smoking crater, and retrived all that was left of the raging demi-god. Two blades, jagged and coated in blood and rust. Chains hung from their sides, meant to bind those that held them. In another instant, they were gone, dispensed into the treasury that Gilgamesh had made.

Gilgamesh looked to the mountain far in the distance. "When I slay the gods of this land, I will make certain I use these. You have my word."

Gil would still know Kratos' every action and would just hop out of his range, or just Enkidu instantly

Also, to anyone wondering about Kratos's ressurection: Gil has a shit ton of weapons that negate Low-Godly regen, so that isn't going to help Kratos.

This seems stompy.

Also, Gilgamesh would totally just go to Mount Olympus and start cutting down all the Gods and other beings that put Kratos through so much horsesh*t.

Does Kratos even have a win condition?

If Gil uses his binding and ultimate attack at the start due to precog then he get stomped right? You guys really need to update Gil's weakness then.

EmperorRorepme said:
Does Kratos even have a win condition?
If Gil uses his binding and ultimate attack at the start due to precog then he get stomped right? You guys really need to update Gil's weakness then.
Kratos has superior AP. And yeah, it should be noted that being cocky as hell should be reserved for his Servant self.

Well, since this seems like a stomp I'm getting out.

I'll also take that piece of art KoS wrote and post in in my wall so it doesn't get lost.

Gilgamesh stomps, I am sorry.

He has every single weapons that Kratos owns and all of the weapons that Gilgamesh has within his vault, makes Kratos' look like crappy Chinese clones.

Chasekilleen said:
Gilgamesh stomps, I am sorry.
He has every single weapons that Kratos owns and all of the weapons that Gilgamesh has within his vault, makes Kratos' look like crappy Chinese clones.
Hey, bud

This was made when they were both low 2-C, and this was already decided to be a stomp

so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back