• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gil throws his spear but then Gil neges it and eats his soul but Gil counters with KARMA but then Gil responds with boundary manipulation. Then Gilgamesh shows up and kills them both with SBA.

Okay, during this debate I will be referring to the two as FSN and FF to distinguish.

Ea is useless here as FF can easily create a portal to briefly put himself in the void in order to dodge it. This applies to the rest of FSNs weapons from the Gate, FSNs best chance is too try and use Enkidu on FF and hope it chains him before shooting, but I don't know if that will work, and ultimately FF can't dodge GoB forever, so we have to see if FF can kill him.

Going into a swordfight is a good option, as FF is far and away the better fighter then most FSN characters, especially Gil, question is if he can get close to do it.

Petrification: Gil has resistance but I don't think it's good enough to resist FFs

Void: I'm not sure about this, but FF might be able to create a portal to trap FSN in the void, Neo did the same to him in he first place IIRC, so it is possible.

For now, Inconclusive, because I'm not sure if he can do these things under GoB spam, but if he can, probably wins.

Gilgamesh should win this because Gilgamesh doesn't have a lot of cool moments that Gilgamesh has, not to mention Gilgamesh is manlier than Gilgamesh, so therefore Gilgamesh wins.

Jk, if I'm being serious, it looks like its inconclusive for the reasons stated above.

Gargoyle One said:
"3A in potency"

What the heck are you talking about? Hax has nothing to do with AP.
I didn't mean attack potency. I literally meant the potency of the Hax. As in her Hax is stalemating tier 2s if not ******* wrecking them and Gil resisted THAT.

Which is why I'm asking what FFs best feat was. Because Gil's resistance might be enough.

No, she has no hax that makes her stalemate tier 2s.

She's also much stronger then Gil, it was just resistances that let him beat her.

You right she beat someone with High 3-A Hax and Another with Low 2-C. Wasn't a stalemate.

She is very haxxed and Gil resisted ALL of it. You right she was stronger until he got authority that matched hers. And said boosted version is what we're using here. So again I believe Gil's resistances are enough.

Inconclusive via reasons above.

Her hax are not tier 3 or 2. Where are you getting that from? There's literally nothing that would indicate that.

She never beat someone with High 3A hax ever.

The only time she ever beat a High 3A was because of her match with Giorno, in which case, her hax were completely useless while her past selves were the only reason she won.

This is cross scaling at it's absolute worst and it makes absolutely no sense.

Mate, lemme put it this way yea?

The way I see it is.

Gils resistances> BB Hax > FF petrification. Which is why I'm asking how poent his petrification is.

A certain Admin named Matt himself once said.

"BB's hax is legitmaly one of the most potent I have seen, specially for her Tier, and I definitely can see her screwing some 4-Bs and even some 3-As. But it is not AP."

Gil has resistance against said hax.

BB hasn't explicitly demonstrated any universal level hax aside from being able to expunge concepts and physical laws form reality, which is a fairly specific ability of hers.

@Aizen

We don't rate mind hax by AP, we rate it by range and number of targets. Gil's is very potent due to being able to take billions of curses that would corrupt other Servants and make even strong-willed humans eat themselves under normal circumstances. So the argument that BB makes Gil resistant to petrification hax is moot.

However, he still has his Magic Resistance to fall back on. Given that Gilgamesh fights using magical and fantastical abilities, his armor's Magic Resistance should offer him protection against instant petrification.

However, it won't do much against Zantetsuken's insta-kill effect.

Edit: That said, his resistance to BB's Authority over Life and Death ought to null that too.

There is a big difference between what BB demonstrated/what happened in the game and what is accepted here.

Also, I dislike the idea of Ea being useless here. What's stopping him from activating it immediately and simply devour everything around him and wait like that until the other guy comes back and dies due to Ea?

The fact that FF is not an idiot, and will enter a portal once he needs too, and can do it instantaneously.

And then what? Gil uses Ea again? What stops FF from BFRing him? Petrifying him? Or just outright popping next to him and dominating him in CQC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back