• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because he knows for a fact the people in Strange Fake are all genuine threats to him pal.
And why he wouldn't consider accel as one? He didn't consider shirou and sakura as one because they didn't have a thing that threat him in first, accel have it

And why he wouldn't consider accel as one? He didn't consider shirou and sakura as one because they didn't have a thing that threat him in first, accel have it
Because he has no reason to believe a teenager with a creepy smile is any threat to him.
Using it as not ignoring what SNI tell him...
If it's passive it's always active, which means he quite literally tells SNI to **** itself and ignores what it tells him as it's ALWAYS telling him shit on some level.

Because he has no reason to believe a teenager with a creepy smile is any threat to him.
He never have think like that lol, he didn't consider shirou as a threat because he was knowing the ability of shirou in first.

It's clearly weird to think that gilga would just not consider what his SNI tell him because a look (even more when some great being in fate look more childish than him)

Gil being stupidly arrogant is literally one of the main weaknesses that anybody debating him brings up, so that doesn't really matter.

Accel could hurt supranatural being like servant. It shown when he can hurt nepthtyts and pervents her regeneration ability even without his wing.

There you have it, SNI being passive literally invalidates any argument that would make one assume Gil doesn't just tell his own precog to go **** itself on a regular basis lol.
Passively it just reveals the true name and Noble phantasms of his opponents it's only when he activates it in earnest that he can see "All possible Futures" tho......

Passively it just reveals the true name and Noble phantasms of his opponents it's only when he activates it in earnest that he can see "All possible Futures" tho......
This makes it even more useless than it already was. Learning Accelerator's name doesn't help and he doesn't have any Noble Phantasms.

I think you're misunderstanding something Shirou wasn't disregarded by Gil because he wasn't a threat it was because he was a "Faker" he considered him and his UBW a cheap counterfeit version of his G.O.B and thus refused to acknowledge such a cheap imitation so he refused to go all out on him until he was pushed deep into a corner Accelerator is a menace I think he may decide to use SNI if he sees all his attacks getting reflected kinda like what happened with True Archer when he deflected all of his blades in S/F......I think

Even if that did happen it won't help. Accelerator has High 1-C hax and macro-quantum matter manipulation along with literally being 5-B.

Also, sorta confused on your stance. Are you simply trying to correct misconceptions or do you really believe Gilgamesh has a chance? Asking because I saw you agree that this was a stomp earlier in the thread.

Even if that did happen it won't help. Accelerator has High 1-C hax and macro-quantum matter manipulation along with literally being 5-B.
Isn't his 5-B in his first Key the Plasma attack he used when he fought Touma??(sorry if it's not, not too familiar with To Aru scaling over here), that takes a while to charge right?? and isn't his High 1-C the sheild he has High 1-C Smurf hax??? (Unless the sheild is the Hax you're referring to)

Isn't his 5-B in his first Key the Plasma attack he used when he fought Touma??(sorry if it's not, not too familiar with To Aru scaling over here), that takes a while to charge right?? and isn't his High 1-C the sheild he has High 1-C Smurf hax??? (Unless the sheild is the Hax you're referring to)
The smurf hax I am referring to is indeed the High 1-C shield. I'm not familiar with Toaru myself, but based on the profile, I'm assuming he's just straight 5-B.

Also, sorta confused on your stance. Are you simply trying to correct misconceptions or do you really believe Gilgamesh has a chance? Asking because I saw you agree that this was a stomp earlier in the thread.
Trying to clear misconceptions, I did forget about the fact that someone did bypass his sheild by pulling back his fist at the right time, but didn't that happen post-headshot??? Who knows if he'd make the same mistakes in his Calculation pre-headshot

The weakness of pulling up at the right time was done by someone who has genius intelligence in addition of being the one who developed Accelerator's abilities to begin with, so he perfectly knew what he was doing.

The weakness of pulling up at the right time was done by someone who has genius intelligence in addition of being the one who developed Accelerator's abilities to begin with, so he perfectly knew what he was doing.
Yeah.....when SNI is activated in earnest it's almost Nigh-Omniscience so I don't think the feat being performed by an individual with genius intelligence matters.....

So uh, do I get this closed or do some people still have shit to say about Gil supposedly having a chance??

Maybe I wasn't very clear. To perform the feat, you need great knowledge and data on Accelerator's reflection, personality, and personal reality.
Which he'd probably have when SNI is active again it's kinda like Nigh-Omniscience what with the "All Possible Futures and knowing exactly what to do, when to do it and how to do it" so...I don't know man

Which he'd probably have when SNI is active again it's kinda like Nigh-Omniscience what with the "All Possible Futures and knowing exactly what to do, when to do it and how to do it" so...I don't know man
You mean the thing that's basically OOC for him to do?

Btw let me just say that saying post-headshot is a jobber is kind of wrong.

He gets serious faster if his foe doesn't have anything interesting to conversate about or he has no motive in mind to prolong the fight.

You mean the thing that's basically OOC for him to do?
Well sure given the evidence its unlikely that he'll bust out it's full power, but I think you're not taking into account the possibility enough here. I mean we've seen an instance in which he takes someone who can deflect each and everyone of his weapons fairly seriously in Strange/Fake so who knows if he sees his attacks constantly being reflected he may pull out Merodach like he did in S/F and if that doesn't work it's very possible he brings out SNI

So who knows man i don't think you should rule it out as a non plausible outcome cause Shirou and Sakura were pretty special circumstances in their own right

Well sure given the evidence its unlikely that he'll bust out it's full power, but I think you're not taking into account the possibility enough here. I mean we've seen an instance in which he takes someone who can deflect each and everyone of his weapons fairly seriously in Strange/Fake so who knows if he sees his attacks constantly being reflected he may pull out Merodach like he did in S/F and if that doesn't work it's very possible he brings out SNI

So who knows man i don't think you should rule it out as a non plausible outcome cause Shirou and Sakura were pretty special circumstances in their own right

This just means Accel wins more times than Gil.

Gil has a weapon that can instantly cut through the line of fate without touching the enemy's body and soul and it can bypass Acausality type 4. I think for the macro quantum manipulation stuff is things that Gil can withstand it, he once fought with Melt who can manipulate things to the planck length level. Also I don't see any resistance to concept manipulation in Accel's profile, so Conceptual Weapons that can directly attack meaning, concept, natural providence etc will be able to help him in this match, and if this is Gil's second key then he will have more wincon.

Gil has a weapon that can instantly cut through the line of fate without touching the enemy's body and soul and it can bypass Acausality type 4. I think for the macro quantum manipulation stuff is things that Gil can withstand it, he once fought with Melt who can manipulate things to the planck length level. Also I don't see any resistance to concept manipulation in Accel's profile, so Conceptual Weapons that can directly attack meaning, concept, natural providence etc will be able to help him in this match, and if this is Gil's second key then he will have more wincon.
He needs to use them somewhat immediately which he wont. Accel would have murked him long before he got his ego to calm down and use them (This is why I say Accel wins more times than not). backread a bit since I legitimately do not know any argument in favor of accel that does not address anything that has not been said in favor of Gil.

Also i'm pretty sure higher dimensional hax trumps conceptual hax idk.

He needs to use them somewhat immediately which he wont. Accel would have murked him long before he got his ego to calm down and use them (This is why I say Accel wins more times than not). backread a bit since I legitimately do not know any argument in favor of accel that does not address anything that has not been said in favor of Gil.

Also i'm pretty sure higher dimensional hax trumps conceptual hax idk.
What do you mean he won't use it? SNI will passively tell him, and what do you mean waiting for his ego to calm down? Gil here isn't bloodlust and he's not stupid either, Accel isn't the type of person Gil would underestimate, also Gil doesn't consider any sword special unlike EA, he just easily throws it at the enemy, simple. They only know the basics of Gil's abilities and are constantly curbing Gil's abilities, so what's wrong with me telling some Gilgamesh wincons?

No. If he never reflects on abstract things like concepts then it's useless, reflect higher dimensional things doesn't mean reflect abstract things like concepts because it's both physically and supernaturally different.

What do you mean he won't use it? SNI will passively tell him, and what do you mean waiting for his ego to calm down? Gil here isn't bloodlust and he's not stupid either, Accel isn't the type of person Gil would underestimate, also Gil doesn't consider any sword special unlike EA, he just easily throws it at the enemy, simple. They only know the basics of Gil's abilities and are constantly curbing Gil's abilities, so what's wrong with me telling some Gilgamesh wincons?

No. If he never reflects on abstract things like concepts then it's useless, reflect higher dimensional things doesn't mean reflect abstract things like concepts because it's both physically and supernaturally different.
backread a bit. literally every single thing you said has been addressed and I dun wanna derail the thread.

it's not like it can be concluded anyways. Smurf shit never gets added.

Will this be closed then? seems like nothing is worth addressing anymore.

Accel proves once again why he's never used in matches anymore. Him and Fiamma truly are the Stomp Brothers of To Aru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back