• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilgamesh

accelerator

Rules:

base key for both (servant gil vs pre-headshot accelerator)

speed equalized

no knowledge of each other

They start 3 kilometers apart

in-character for both (act as they would normally do)

victory condition: Death or incap

Edit: forgot to put

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Ah I see, then this is pretty even.
7n9vs1q7.jpg

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN OP GOD900 (seriously read the OP carefully and the links before you comment)

Gilgamesh can bypass Accel's high 1-C vector shield via space bending weapons such as caladbolg ii but that requires Gil to specifically use a certain type of weapon. Accelerator can also one shot with his high 1-C vector manip hax but that's somewhat unlikely since in this key Accel is quite arrogant and doesn't finishes his opponents quickly.

What can Gil do here again? High 1-C defenses are above what even Ea can handle and Accelerator can land a hit eventually.

Curtana's space manip managed to bypass his shield so I assume Gil's will too
Is this space manip of Curtana's High 1-C? Cause SNI will tell Gil about the shield, and cause him to throw out Ea's space manipulation.

Man, I've seen multiple Fate vs Toaru matches with Gilgamesh, and I don't think these guys really understand the difference between a High 1-C and literally everything below it.

@Rez Accel has H1C shield and even curtana cant bypass it (see NT22R)

Yea, Accel mention that curtana could bypass his shield if elizard manages to find the weak spot. But only if elizard could fight long enough against accel

Last edited:
Gilgamesh

accelerator

Rules:

base key for both (servant gil vs pre-headshot accelerator)

speed equalized

no knowledge of each other

They start 3 kilometers apart

in-character for both (act as they would normally do)

victory condition: Death or incap

Edit: forgot to put

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)
Doesn't servant invul neg or did that get Nuked??? Most of Accelerators stuff besides maybe Bioelecticity Manipulation and Blood Manipulation (though i dont know how these would work given how Servants are spiritual beings and whatnot)seem to get negged by Servant Physiology Resitances

But as usual if Gil gets serious and uses SNI and GG Stick it's game over and idk what Accelerators wincon's are here soo

Doesn't servant invul neg or did that get Nuked??? Most of Accelerators stuff besides maybe Bioelecticity Manipulation and Blood Manipulation (though i dont know how these would work given how Servants are spiritual beings and whatnot)seem to get negged by Servant Physiology Resitances

But as usual if Gil gets serious and uses SNI and GG Stick it's game over and idk what Accelerators wincon's are here soo
Accelerator has blatant High 1-C shit. Including a defense that ***** over supernatural shit, AKA everything Gil has.

I think Accelerator will win. All of Gilgamesh's attacks will be reflected back by the shield. If the accelerator touches gilgamesh, he can defeat him in different ways with vector manipulation. or the Accelerator can use plasma manipulation to shoot him with a plasma ball powerful enough to destroy the world.

I think Accelerator will win. All of Gilgamesh's attacks will be reflected back by the shield. If the accelerator touches gilgamesh, he can defeat him in different ways with vector manipulation. or the Accelerator can use plasma manipulation to shoot him with a plasma ball powerful enough to destroy the world.
no_shit_sherlock.gif

oh, you don't say? We haven't been saying that the whole thread at all!

Accelerator has blatant High 1-C shit. Including a defense that ***** over supernatural shit, AKA everything Gil has.
In his first key?? Well then damn though he started hitting those Tiers post white wing well if he has High 1-C Smurf stuff then this is either an Incon or a stomp for Accelerator

Huh the plasma thing would do nothing to gilgamesh by himself and and what do you guy mean by accelerator having a hit because it's just plain energy that get nulled or resisted by his armor? If he try to hit physically gilgamesh he would do 0 damage because accelerator don't have any mystery. And can't Gilgamesh just punch him to death? Or touma was able to punch him because his own powernull?

Huh the plasma thing would do nothing to gilgamesh by himself and and what do you guy mean by accelerator having a hit? If he try to hit physically gilgamesh he would do 0 damage because accelerator don't have any mystery. And can't Gilgamesh just punch him to death? Or toula was able to punch him because his own powernull?
1: Gil isn't exactly getting that close without dying

2: Accelerator has High 1-C hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back