• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GetBackers tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so this is a thread i wanna keep up right now because i am going through the profiles again and checking LordGriffins' blog on the GetBackers. So a couple of things im thinking of changing are:

1. 9-C tierings for Ban Midou and Akabane Kuroudo. I was checking LordGriffin's blog and 9-C ban would only apply to the first few arcs. So i'd say change Ba to At least 9-C likely 9-B to include both his 9-C grip and his wall breaking feats (some of which include Asclepius to a lil extent). And remove 9-C for Akabane and swap it for 9-B for casually chopping off human limbs and fighting against 9-B Ba

2. Divine Desig summons. I have no idea here. I would just appreciate more help on getting a good idea of where these summons stand. For the feats of said summons you can check here. I would like it if someone could help me calc the AP for the summons.

They should be straight up 9-B in my opinion. They can casually destroy walls and cut/rip limbs off with no difficulty. Mido scales in durability to Hashiki somewhat since he can take his hits and Hishiki isn't one to hold back. Hishiki's feat of destroying part if the cliff should be at least wall level, Mido also split a large rock in two.

Yes but in earlier arcs he was a solid 9-C, Ban somehow keeps on getting stronger and stronger while his natural talent (200kg grip) is 9-C, so i think especially on someone like Ban who has a stat amping ability it's better to keep it at 9-C, likely 9-B.

Akabane needs to be a flat 9-B i agree though since he lacks the stat amping ability so he's obviously a flat 9-B.

@Fire I'm not a calc person but you can use these two scans

Lucifer's Summon

Getbackers Thor and Gabriel

First image, Lucifer's Summon Satan casually sent out a wave that was shattering buildings.

Second image, If you look carefully on the left panel, in the middle shows the result of Ginji and Gabriel's sommons clash and take out multiple buildings.

I think at least Large Building level for sommons work. Until we can get them calced.

I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

I guess i could also apply the "likely High 8-C" key into both Akabane and Ban (since they scale from Divine Design monsters, but i guess it'd be worthless so imma wait for the calc to be done before changing their middle keys.

Ok feel free to close the profiles @Ant.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Fire I'm not a calc person but you can use these two scans
Lucifer's Summon

Getbackers Thor and Gabriel

First image, Lucifer's Summon Satan casually sent out a wave that was shattering buildings.

Second image, If you look carefully on the left panel, in the middle shows the result of Ginji and Gabriel's sommons clash and take out multiple buildings.

I think at least Large Building level for sommons work. Until we can get them calced.
@Ant

The only thing that needs to be done is find the "closest" tier for these feats, a certain calc member said the angle makes these almost impossible to calc, so the tier closest should be applied since we lack a better option. I asked Therefir about this and Kepley as well. The former is unsure about this, the latter has still not answered back.

In lack of participation i suppose High 8-C or likely 8-B would suffice, if that's ok with you.

Since the lower left explosion covers quite a lot of large buildings, I would suggest "At least 8-B" or "Likely 8-A", but I am not certain.

I personally would go for that tiering as well, but i kept the High 8-C since it was LordGriffins suggestion.

My personal oppinion is 8-B likely 8-A due to these 2 facts:

1) The fact that the summon is doing what seems like violent fragmentation to every building in it's area

2) The fact that Ban (the lil thing at the center of the 1st picture) has his arms almost open wide, and his wing span (the wing span of humans is usually the same as their height or close to it) looks like an insect via size comparison.

But i am still a bit unsure on this part so that's why i wanted more opinions.

Building level considering his size? Is it possible to scale his size to that of ban from that angle? It may help with the approximation.

@TataHakai

Are you sure? Look at the third lower image from the left.

Ignoring the size the area destroyed by the person appearing in the first scan alone looks to be around 8-C based on what's being destroyed, i'm not sure if it's possible to scale the explosions due to the weird angling and perspective

But the explosion on the lower left definitely does look like it could be an almost baseline 8-B explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back