• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

Which do yall prefer?
il_fullxfull.1983216666_az0b.jpg
Fr0_m2zXwAEo8Hn.jpg:large
First one, just more creative.

We were still implementing the revisions so we decided to hold off at the time. Im not sure what Elizio plans for that.
These are currently the only 1-A profiles left

John Constantine (Classic)
Swamp Thing (Classic)
The Basanos
The City of Stars
Black Alice (Post-Flashpoint)
Chrysalis (Eternity Girl)
The Writer

And here are the Low 1-C guys who are supposed to be 2-C - 2-A now

Flash (Post-Flashpoint)
Flash (Wally West) (Rebirth)
The Joker (Post-Crisis)
Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) (Rebirth)

Is this it?

Swamp Thing (Classic)
The Basanos
The City of Stars
The Writer

Flash (Post-Flashpoint)
The Joker (Post-Crisis)

Is this it?
Thank you for the summary. 🙏

@Elizio33 @Deagonx @Firestorm808 @Eficiente @PrinceofPein @LuciferDC099

Are any of you willing to handle it please?

Swamp Thing (Classic)
The Basanos
The City of Stars
The Writer

Flash (Post-Flashpoint)
The Joker (Post-Crisis)

Is this it?
Has this been handled already? Or opened?

Has this been handled already? Or opened?
Okay in an hour I will handle them
I opened the pages in question. Tell me here when you are done please. 🙏

Also, you obviously need to make sure to update all of the corresponding types of statistics (tier, attack potency, striking strength, and durability) so they match each other where this is warranted, and to insert new footnotes that link to our DC Comics Cosmology page.

Last edited:
I opened the pages in question. Tell me here when you are done please. 🙏

Also, you obviously need to make sure to update all of the corresponding types of statistics (tier, attack potency, striking strength, and durability) so they match each other where this is warranted, and to insert new footnotes that link to our DC Comics Cosmology page.
Done, you can close the pages now, also someone can check to see if I did not make any mistakes in the tiering, there is no 2-A there all of them were 2-C, but someone mentioned some of them being 2-A.

Im reading the thread and i am not getting that impression. Unless you are referring to a different thing
Im not particularly sure why 8-D would get rejected, Grant constantly mentioned higher metafictional dimensions, Snyder explicitly said that he believes in the whole 11 dimensions thing and both him and Tynion use Morrisons Hypertime, and discuss new cosmological models together. I mean surely there isnt much controversy with this?

It would pretty easily give the Fifth Dimension a 9-D rating too.

Back