• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

I also rather like the classic version of Cassandra Cain. I mainly like the Loeb/Kelly run on the Post-Crisis version of Superman, as well as the Giffen/DeMatteis and Morrison runs on the Justice League though. Virtually everything that Geoff Johnns wrote during the Post-Crisis era was also great, even though Superboy Prime was a needlessly petty and spiteful attack against the Pre-Crisis fans.

Let's talk about Empty Hand and Darkseid. ATM, which Tier should they be rated? 4-B | At Least Low 1-C or up to 1-A, and when all the arcs are over, Darkseid gets a new key name what.

Let's talk about Empty Hand and Darkseid. ATM, which Tier should they be rated? 4-B | At Least Low 1-C or up to 1-A, and when all the arcs are over, Darkseid gets a new key name what.
I would honestly prefer if we just didn't revise them with the new dark crisis shit, too controversial lol

With their current feats, both Darkseid and Empty Hand scale to the Sphere of the Gods but nothing higher, so "At Least Low 1-C" is fine

"Nothing higher" So someone who's hand is a threat to the presence is just low 1-C?
I was referring to Darkseid and Empty Hand, not the Great Darkness. GD should be 1-A at the bare minimum, I personally think he should be High 1-A but that's not gonna get accepted

This is part of the problem with different writers using wildly different cosmological types and scales and being veryinternally inconsistent even in their own stories.

It makes no logical sense for Darkseid to be able to fight a being that wrestled with The Presence in Alan Moore's old Swamp Thing story.

We may have to include a note about this in our upcoming DC Comics cosmology revision.

This is part of the problem with different writers using wildly different cosmological types and scales and being veryinternally inconsistent even in their own stories.

It makes no logical sense for Darkseid to be able to fight a being that wrestled with The Presence in Alan Moore's old Swamp Thing story.

We may have to include a note about this in our upcoming DC Comics cosmology revision.
Actually it makes perfect sense because this is a completely new form of Darkseid that has been powered up

It's probably an outlier for Darkseid, but he didn't did any relevant damage to EH from what I remember.

Back