• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

Also I wanted to ask something, I have seen many posts discussing DCEU's Heat Vision speed but none related to comics.

So how fast do we currently accept comic Heat Vision to be?

Probably MFTL+
His profile seems to more imply it to be SOL(which is what I agree with)since it says HV is an electromagnetic power and also used Heat Vision as a basis for light manipulation.

I would like to see some scans supporting SOL HV though, I already have one saying it's Light and another saying that it's made of photons but I am pretty sure we need more criterias of our light speed standards to be met

His profile seems to more imply it to be SOL(which is what I agree with)since it says HV is an electromagnetic power and also used Heat Vision as a basis for light manipulation.

I would like to see some scans supporting SOL HV though, I already have one saying it's Light and another saying that it's made of photons but I am pretty sure we need more criterias of our light speed standards to be met

It can tag people who are on par with him in speed

If Heat Vision is MFTL+:

1: The scans saying it's Light would be wrong

2: The profile will have to be changed accordingly

I didn't see the Sanmad Series discussion thread, so I asked here, anyone will build, profile the in Sandman Series characters?

This guy
I am so far removed from modern DC, I have no idea who this guy is lmao

I’ve read a handful of Post-Flashpoint stuff. I read Doomsday Clock in its entirety, I read the end of Dark Knights Metal, the beginning of the Justice League run that came after it, and the first few issues of Batgirls. That’s about it.

the new era, I like only part, for sure an overall a lot XD but not as much as the old era. Examples of my favorite events and headlines of the new era. Doomsday clock, Justice league 2018, Batman endgame (Snyder writes really well) Lol

This guy
Do you think his Ap is what level? using this wiki standard.

Back