• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

I'm working on Hal and Barry's rescaling, but that comes after the heralds thing is done.

I don’t know either, N52 Hal is exactly the same as Post-Crisis Hal if I remember correctly.
From what I can tell, yes and no? While similar events of PC Hal did happen to New 52 Hal, it's kinda established everyone is different. That and the entire GL story happening in only 5 years in New 52 (Which is bullshit but whatever) and the New 52 Hal even meets Emerald Twilight Parallax from Post Crisis.

Hal does get stronger than before when he makes his own ring afaik. He should have multiple keys as he does indeed get stronger, but that's all I'll say for now. I plan on making it something like (Pre-Flashpoint) and (Post-Flashpoint)

The character was fairly insignificant and had his status elevated far beyond what was appropriate due to a rather specious connection to author statements Grant made about the Overvoid which did not actually refer to the Writer character from Animal Man.
Alright though for the animal man part i found it a little hard to believe animal man is that powerful but then again It’s comics

Speaking of Hal Jordan, would anyone mind if I bolded the abilities in his P&A? It’s kind of a big unbroken mass of blue text rn.
That seems like a good idea, and it is allowed by our rules, so please go ahead. 🙏

Animal man gains my respect for being the only character to meet his supreme being. (If there was anyone else that met the supreme being of dc/the writer, let me know)

Question will god be downgraded too?

aka this

Question will god be downgraded too?

aka this

That page will likely be deleted.

Just so y’all know, with the cosmology split, you only changed the tiers for the characters and not their justifications, so the application comes off as really sloppy.

For example, TF Darkseid is 2-C, but his justification still mentions the 5-D Bleed.

Just so y’all know, with the cosmology split, you only changed the tiers for the characters and not their justifications, so the application comes off as really sloppy.

For example, TF Darkseid is 2-C, but his justification still mentions the 5-D Bleed.
We're working on new justifications, yeah. Help would definitely be appreciated.

Huh, yes she is remarkable, but if i remember correct only with the Seventh dark force is the only thing I could consider controversial (I don't read much about her)

So should be fine
You do it for Cheetah vs. Gorr?
Yeah that's the thing I was wondering about, because it has pretty solid 2-C scaling but that would upgrade Apex Lex to 2-C in turn as he has all seven

Ye

Back