• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

Honesty, I’m not worried about Superman: Legacy at all. James Gunn is a great director, nailed every CBM he directed.

I am worried about Batman Brave and The Bold. I think we’ve had enough of grounded and realistic Batman, and the DCU Batman should be closer to his comicbook counterpart. A more comic accurate suit, with lenses and more “super-human”.

I am worried about Batman Brave and The Bold. I think we’ve had enough of grounded and realistic Batman, and the DCU Batman should be closer to his comicbook counterpart. A more comic accurate suit, with lenses and more “super-human”.
I’m sure they’re gonna do that, especially since we have the Reevesverse Batman doing the grounded and realistic thing at the same time.

I’m really excited about Brave and the Bold because of the Batfamily. Nightwing has been heavily hinted at, and Gunn has mentioned Batgirl a few times, so I really want to see a fully-fledged Batfamily in live action.

I really want to see a fully-fledged Batfamily in live action.
Me too, I think we've had enough Batman movies without a sidekick or the family. I think they're kinda of ashamed of having them because it would look goofy or something, idk.

Hope we get a very comic book inspired movie, all wearing tigh suits and colorful ones too, **** the military MCU suits.

I also think that Gunn has great talent. I am just a bit worried about his intentions. He did visit an upper class party where people had to be dressed as paedophiles, and came there dressed as a priest, after all, so it is entirely possible that he opposes what Superman stands for and sympathises with The Authority instead.

Never mind. This seems great based on the All-Star Superman image and the description text, yes. 🙏🙂💖🎊🥳🎉

You didn't know about this?

Hey, I know this is just a General discussion thread, but I couldn't find another thread to talk about this.
I'm talking about Wally West's profile currently:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Flash_(Wally_West)_(Rebirth)
"At least Building level. Varies with speed, up to Solar System level normally (Alongside Barry Allen, he shattered Green Lantern’s construct and nearly destroyed his ring.[13]), up to Low Multiverse level at his peak (Stated multiple times to be superior to Barry Allen[14][15][16][17][18])."

Why is Wally building level, up goes up with speed? Is it because of anti feats??
Is there a thread that evaluated Wally to this? If so, link me to it please.

Although that 8-C rating is pretty baseless
Yeah it's based on very wonky scaling.

Granted, I think there is some sort of scaling to the other street tiers, but I'll need to find it.

They also have some weird 8-C Dura feats here and there

Flash profiles have kinda weird scaling in general. Wally upscales from Batman for no real reason, Pre-Crisis Barry scales to Superman for no reason, and he’s separate from his Post-Crisis page when they should really be one page, etc.

Flash profiles have kinda weird scaling in general. Wally upscales from Batman for no real reason, Pre-Crisis Barry scales to Superman for no reason, and he’s separate from his Post-Crisis page when they should really be one page, etc.
I'm probably gonna make them all like, 9-C to 9-B later on.

Pre Crisis Barry does have actual scaling to 2-C, but the profiles don't mention for some reason. And the two profiles should honestly be the same but thats for another time when I get to handling rescaling

Pre-Crisis Barry was never reliably portrayed as anywhere near such an extreme scale of power as far as I am aware, which is why we split the profiles for him, but feel free to give good examples if I am incorrect, and we could technically just create two keys for his different scales of power in each continuity.

Speedsters only became the powerhouse we know today because of the creation of the Speed Force way later in Post Crisis.

I think two profiles is fine but whatever Emirp says goes.

Back