• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

Happy birthday Supes.

images

Mf is 17 years older then my Grandma

Where currently does the final heaven scales to?
It hasn’t been incorporated in any cosmology scaling yet. Final Heaven itself is supposed to be located outside the Multiverse in a coffee stain on the Multiverse map. Some people also scale the realm of the Eoynmous above the Overvoid.

Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.

~ Grant Morrison

Sorry for being late, but I really love what Superman represents at his best.
I can’t wait for Superman: Legacy to come out. From what we’ve heard about it, it’s going to portray a proper Superman, and the general audience really needs to see that.

Where in DC does it have infinite spatial dimensions?
- The Red being a mesh of higher dimensions that stretches to infinity.

- Statements of "infinite dimensions, alternate planes and interlinking realms" exist.

- The seer stating she could see into parallel worlds and infinite dimensions.

Many more.

- The Red being a mesh of higher dimensions that stretches to infinity.

- Statements of "infinite dimensions, alternate planes and interlinking realms" exist.

- The seer stating she could see into parallel worlds and infinite dimensions.

Many more.

None of those indicate infinite spatial dimensionality.

I can’t wait for Superman: Legacy to come out. From what we’ve heard about it, it’s going to portray a proper Superman, and the general audience really needs to see that.
Very strongly agreed. Zack Snyder, Jim Lee, and Dan Didiot have together almost managed to destroy the character through many years of extreme mismanagement.

Please tell me more about this project.

Never mind. This seems great based on the All-Star Superman image and the description text, yes. 🙏🙂💖🎊🥳🎉

I think that I see what James Gunn is doing narratively here. He is setting up a contrast between the bright, positive, and holy, and the cynical, dark, and unholy aspects of DC Comics.

I hope that he will build up to a confrontation between Superman and The Authority in which Superman will give his Moment of Awesome speech that he gave to Manchester Black to Jenny Sparks instead.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Superman_Truth_&_Justice.jpg

I hope that he will build up to a confrontation between Superman and The Authority in which Superman will give his Moment of Awesome speech that he gave to Manchester Black to Jenny Sparks instead.
Yeah, I’m like 99% sure he’s gonna do Superman v. The Authority in a similar style to What’s So Funny About Truth, Justice and the American Way/Superman v. The Elite.

Back