• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

807-A0-E80-AFF9-4319-9-A08-C6-FE8-F596-FE8.png

This should be a meme where Batman kicks (X character who he can never ever beat, for example any tier 0)

honestly one of the worst cases of outlier and PIS

Batman is overrated

No, it’s not. Literally on the next page, Spectre says that he let Batman kick him.
Well, I do not have the time and energy to restructure our example image, but if somebody can find some other idiotic outlier image that we can use, feel free to mention it here.

Oh, it seems like we already removed that image. That is good then.

Batman is overrated
I don't agree, everyone seems to think he's overrated to the point he's underrated. I am pretty sure no one actually scales Batman to Spectre in base.
Well, I do not have the time and energy to restructure our example image, but if somebody can find some other idiotic outlier image that we can use, feel free to mention it here.
I have an example of Post-Flashpoint Batman's grenades hurting Spectre if you want.

That seems to be talking about realms not superior to time but just doesn't contain it. I am specifically talking about realms qualitatively superior to time.
Well, it would require explicit clarifications in that regard, and preferably approval from several knowledgeable members.
I have an example of Post-Flashpoint Batman's grenades hurting Spectre if you want.
Thank you. It might be useful to save for some later occasion.

Reality Warping is a given but he uses a body to interact with the world.

Well, somebody might be able to adjust the image of Kirby and the Source hand in the background.

Back