• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure these types of content revisions aren't allowed. And he was reversing time which should already be in his profile.

I am pretty sure people like me and AKM sama went over this and feats like this are agreed to just be time travel rather than giving Immeasurable movement speed.
i mean superman did spin around the earth so fast that he ended up going back in time. that could be time travel and immeasurable speed 😭
but it would be non combat applicable

He didn't fly through time. He reversed the Earth's rotation, thus reversing time. This is all of the information the film delivers to the audience; Superman flies around the Earth, the Earth stops, the Earth begins rotating in the opposite direction, time is reversed.

Evidently, the reversal of time is a consequence of the manipulation of the Earth's rotation, and not by Superman traveling fast enough to transcend time and move into the past. Heck, after time is reversed, Superman even flies around in the opposite direction in order to readjust the rotation.

He didn't fly through time. He reversed the Earth's rotation, thus reversing time. This is all of the information the film delivers to the audience; Superman flies around the Earth, the Earth stops, the Earth begins rotating in the opposite direction, time is reversed.

Evidently, the reversal of time is a consequence of the manipulation of the Earth's rotation, and not by Superman traveling fast enough to transcend time and move into the past. Heck, after time is reversed, Superman even flies around in the opposite direction in order to readjust the rotation.
THANK YOU

this should've been a QNA thread but it can be closed now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back