• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

i dont think so, debate above us is the proof
If we don't there's no reason to debate here, that would just clog up the thread. If anyone feels like changing this then they can make a CRT, though waiting for the split to end first would be better. Once the split ends, TGD from JLD, Vertigo, and Deadly Green would be different.

Its because he tore apart distance and time with those wings
Tearing distance and time is Immeasurable? Then why don't we give guys who not only tore them but actually destroyed them Immeasurable? Pretty confusing standards indeed.

Also, the scan for him tearing space and time also says he viewed them as illusions, and another scan said Lucifer viewed them as a book. I think those can be used for his Low 1-C rating(in the split).

Tearing distance and time is Immeasurable? Then why don't we give guys who not only tore them but actually destroyed them Immeasurable? Pretty confusing standards indeed.
this was when immeasurable speed was acceptable back then so yeah

iv'e never seen a character who can literally destroy linear time before. only people who are beyond linear time

If we don't there's no reason to debate here, that would just clog up the thread. If anyone feels like changing this then they can make a CRT, though waiting for the split to end first would be better. Once the split ends, TGD from JLD, Vertigo, and Deadly Green would be different.
actually nvm i remember there was a thread about TGD is Lucifer, if i remember correctly its accepted but profiles 2000-2016 and 2018 are separate

To be more specific, the comic itself didn't say TGD is an avatar of Lucifer, the comic showed some versions that Lucifer could be and the Great Darkness was one of them.

Even then, we know TGD's hand(which was what the comic showed) is Empty Hand from JLI, so applying our current knowledge to that, the comic was only referencing Empty Hand.
Well, that arm could also just be another beast form of lucifer. You know, something similar to real life depictions of the devil.

transcending time and space dont qualify for immeasurable speed anymore
I know but seeing seeing space and time as illusions is more of immeasurable.
Tearing space and time isn't Immeasurable, I confirmed with experts. Tearing space and time is just space-time manipulation.

Walking in a realm which views space-time as an illusion is Immeasurable however.
Space-time hax.

I thought you said he viewed them as illusions?

time can mean linear or non linear
linear time is the immeasurable speed stuff like past present future
and non linear time doesn't qualify for immeasurable obv
I meant time and time is linear, I don't know of non linear time can you clarify more?

Back