• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

I think that's there because Doctor Fate's (a tier 2) helmet was seen in his trophy room, implying he killed him, but either way there's way too little context to say how it happened.
Is there anyone here that's particularly knowledgeable on Trigon? I see the initial upgrade was made by Prince of the Morning, but he's long since been off the wiki.

I think that's there because Doctor Fate's (a tier 2) helmet was seen in his trophy room, implying he killed him, but either way there's way too little context to say how it happened.
Well, scaling from an undefined version of Doctor Fate is uncertain given that different incarnations have had very different power levels.

No problem.

Yeah but Current justification is like this:
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Faster than his Pre-Flashpoint self following his return from the Speed Force.[14] Swifter than Superman[15] and Barry Allen).

I'm proposing it to be like this:
Speed: Massively FTL+ up to Infinite (Faster than his Pre-Flashpoint self following his return from the Speed Force.[14] Swifter than Superman[15] and Barry Allen).

Since they could moving across the multiverse even beyond the orrery to purge the Darkness that affected the entire multiverse.
This since it's accepted iirc, should I make a CRT?

What book please?
323424305_673078237885488_4259061860274239039_n.jpg

Pre-Crisis seems to be a part of the new DC Comics multiverse, if all of their stories count now, yes.

OK, so the characters aren't just becoming composite versions of themselves, just that Pre-Crisis exists in the multiverse now. That's what I thought was happening.

From the conclusion of dark knights death metal all the histories of the characters became one since pre-crisis era to rebirth and in recent dark crisis pariah brought back the lost infinite universes and added them to the current multiverse also.

I believe there was a scan where someone was talking about the history of the JL and included the Pre Crisis league. I could try to look for that if it sounds relevant.

Edit: I found it, from Dark Crisis: Free Comic Book day. Basically, when someone is explaining the history of the JL, the visual shows Silver Age, Post Crisis and New 52 teams.

Last edited:
Okay, and how was Raven/The Unkindness eventually stopped then?

Okay, and how was Raven/The Unkindness eventually stopped then?
Black Adam was transported to the past to prevent it but the whole thing went nowhere. Future State was just random things happening in some part of the multiverse with no real impact. The whole thing is probably abandoned since its been nearly two years.

Okay. That is weird, but not unexpected given that DC Comics' editorial department and writers have been far busier systematically thoroughly demonising any critics than actually doing their jobs of keeping their stories reasonably coherent in recent years.

I suppose that The Unkindness may simply have been overwritten during the recent multiversal reboots?

I suppose that The Unkindness may simply have been overwritten during the recent multiversal reboots?
I don't think she has been mentioned outside of a few Future State comics. Either they will bring her back down the line like Darkness or just forgot about it.

Okay. That is weird, but not unexpected given that DC Comics' editorial department and writers have been far busier systematically thoroughly demonising any critics than actually doing their jobs of keeping their stories reasonably coherent in recent years.
Eh. I will search for the interviews but it was stated that these are all just "possible" futures. Basically, them just throwing darts and then using what sticks. Jon, New Wonder Woman, etc stuck. The rest I believe were just quietly shelved.

I saw this topic and I wanna ask, between Darkseid and TDK who's more Evil?
I know Darkseid is like the Embodiment of evil and all that but TDK kinda seems more evil to me.

Can anyone explain why every new god true form is rated as low 1C ?
Each of the different mythologies in sphere of gods have different cosmology.

Can anyone explain why every new god true form is rated as low 1C ?
Each of the different mythologies in sphere of gods have different cosmology.
there are quite a lot of explanations that make New Gods get Low 1-C so it's simple

For Darkseid why is it low 1-C because fall Avatar Darkseid can make Orrery Of Worlds Vibrate and also Orrery Of Worlds There is Bleed Which has a 5D Structure according to what's in the Multiversity comic

For Orion why is it Low 1-C because Orion absorbs the power of Anti-Life and fights Darkseid with full Power

For Highfather why is it Low 1-C because Equal with Darkseid

I saw this topic and I wanna ask, between Darkseid and TDK who's more Evil?
I know Darkseid is like the Embodiment of evil and all that but TDK kinda seems more evil to me.
Well, Darkseid wants to permanently enslave, torture, defile, degrade, corrupt, and violate everybody in existence, whereas TDK wants to kill everything and live in eternal solitude after first turnings all of reality into a twisted nightmare, so I suppose that they are both absolutely evil, but in different ways.

Last edited:
What happened in it?
We find out Failsafe didn’t actually kill Batman, he sent him to another universe within the multiverse with the gun he found in the fortress, rest is just Batman waking up and instantly realizing he’s on a different earth, he checks the place out, gets into a fight, etc. Tim Drake realized the reason Failsafe destroyed the gun bc it might be able to bring Batman back so now he’s doing research on it while protecting Gotham with dick

I might be stupid but can a superhero in both marvel and dc be in multiple super hero groups?

like you can be part of the Justice league but you can also be a part of other hero groups.

Well, Darkseid wants to permanently enslave, torture, defile, degrade, corruot, and violate everybody in existence, whereas TDK wants to kill everything and live in eternal solitude after first turnings all of reality into a twisted nightmare, so I suppose that they are both absolutely evil, but in different ways.
Yeah but darkseid case seems better than TDK though to me personally, TDK is like some legit evil incarnate.
From another perspective this just shows how evil the joker can be if he had powers.

Back