• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gay Luigi, I don't feel so good

Thanos can jump far higher and even levitate while firing lasers at Mario from way up in the air. He should also be far more skilled in combat and a lot more intelligent, but Mario's stats are just too much.

I should probably calc Thanos' feat just to be sure, but even then Mario's powerups could give him a serious edge.

I just calc'd another Thanos feat I found.

Thanos is actually 2.6 to 4.5 times stronger than Mario. So that changes everything.

Thanos should be far more skilled and experienced, can jump numerous times higher than Mario can, levitate in the air for a short period of time while spamming lasers, and slam down into the ground at high speeds.

Mario is going to have to wait on the ground and dodge Thanos' onslaught of attacks, and will only have an opportunity to land a hit when he lands, and even then he'll have to surpass a Titan who is 3-5 times stronger than him in CQC. His powerups are limited and his only chance to get in close is with the super star, which only lasts so long and that's assuming he'll last long enough to use it.

So yeah, Thanos takes it extremely easily.

Thanos FRA.

Get it evaluated then.

Back