• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cross Console Clash (Mario.exe vs. Sonic.exe) (3-0-0, GRACE!)

I swear this will be my last Ketelin match for a while

Da Storee
A young Sonic.exe (Who will be referred to as Sonic) was bored one night, and wanted to play a game. He decided to walk around the house, hoping to find a game. After a long while of just searching, he just so happened upon a bloody NES cartridge with the words "MARIO" on it. It took him even longer to realize it needed to go into a console. So after a few hours, he found a NES somewhere, and after a few minutes of trying to fit the cartridge into the slot, he was finally able to play. He started the first level, and immediately ran into the first Goomba. The game froze instantly. Sonic, as expected for a baby his age, started to throw a huge tantrum while slamming on the controller. Suddenly, a hand lunged out of screen and grabbed the handkerchief on Sonic's neck. Sonic managed to scream the word “MAMAAAAAAAA-“ before being forcefully dragged inside the TV.

Suddenly, Sonic was in a world he didn't recognize, a desolate looking place with a sickeningly red tint. He turns around to get a better sense of where he is, and he sees a large bloody man dressed in overalls wielding a knife. “Well well well, look what we’ve got-a here.” Said the man. By this point, Sonic was crying so hard his face was the turning red and he could barely breathe. He could only respond by screaming at the man. “The son of that-a repugnant couple. Don't-a be scared. I just want to play a game. A game called ‘HIDE AND SEEK’. I’ll give you ten seconds to find a good hiding place. Then, when those ten seconds are over, I’m going to come over and KILL YOU! 1, 2, 3…” As he counted down, Sonic’s fear started to transform into anger. “4, 5, 6…” He started growling at the man, his rage building up inside of him. “7, 8, 9-“ Sonic suddenly leapt on to his face and started clawing at it. “ARGH, YOU LITTLE BRAT!” The man yelled, as he grabbed Sonic and tossed him to the floor. “So, that’s-a how you want-a to play, huh? Well then, let’s-a go.”

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, have no prior knowledge, and start 5m apart.
Battle takes place in the Super Mario Bros. cartridge Mario.exe resides in.
Mario.exe's reality warping is restricted.
Sonic.exe's first key is being used, and he's a baby, meaning Below Average intelligence for him.

Da Vouts
“******* bitch we’re gonna kill you”: 3 (Flowerguy2, LeoEpicGamer8910, Me)
Scales to baseline 9-B; 15 KJ

“On a unrelated note did you ever find your da”:
Scales to baseline 9-B; 15 KJ

“My name is Retep and I hate ni”:
INCONCLUSIVE

Last edited:
So I'm guessing that he acts like a normal child would, and in that case, it's a child vs a tall man with a knife. Can Sonic.exe do anything here?
I mean, Sonic.exe also has a knife. Sonic.exe can spin attack into him to disorient him, and the he presumably tries to use his claws to kill him. If he uses both the spin attack and the knife, he can do a lot of damage. He also has Stealth Mastery.

I mean, Sonic.exe also has a knife. Sonic.exe can spin attack into him to disorient him, and the he presumably tries to use his claws to kill him. If he uses both the spin attack and the knife, he can do a lot of damage. He also has Stealth Mastery.
Yeah but based on the story, Mario.exe knows Sonic.exe's location I think. How skilled is this version of Sonic.exe? Mario.exe is well, a basic creepypasta character, so should probably be a bit skilled, but not much.

Yeah but based on the story, Mario.exe knows Sonic.exe's location I think. How skilled is this version of Sonic.exe? Mario.exe is well, a basic creepypasta character, so should probably be a bit skilled, but not much.
He’s basically just a chaotic baby in his first key. Think of Jack-Jack from The Incredibles, but without all the cool powers he has.

Sooo.. yeah.

From what I can tell from both profiles.. Mr. "evil spooky Italian man" wins this, basically, baby spooky hedgehog's durability or lifting strength is unknown while Mario.EXE is superior to Boyfriend and Girlfriend, who both survived falling into GB's world without any no harm from said fall and can drag Boyfriend and Girlfriend into his game without no effort. And can maybe poison Baby EXE with the poison mushrooms if he managed to hit him with it.. and of course, dues to being both in-character, I don't see Baby EXE using his sharp tongue to kill Mario.EXE here as he is a JUST baby, and only uses it when.. Huggy is about to kill BF.. only to kill him.. and Mario have weaponry mastery while Baby EXE does not, so yeah.

So EXE M FRA

And finally, MamaMiaHahahahaaaa FRA.
Grace starts now.
Sonic fought ferociously, but ultimately his efforts were in vain. The man managed to grab him and plunge his stained butcher knife into his skull, putting an end to the hedgehog’s panic. The man stood and stared at Sonic’s still, motionless body, before reaching out of the TV the both of them were in and placing Sonic on the couch he sat on before their encounter. The man had something to say before he finally left. “Thank you so much-a for-to playing my game! HahahahAHAHAHA!” The man bellowed out, before the NES suddenly shut off, putting an end to our tale.

Back