• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Henry? You there? Ugh, man, I dont feel so good...

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Charles has recieved orders to dispatch a purple alien from wrecking a city, and so he flies his helicopter to the Tilted Towers to confront Thanos, who had just killed another player. He sees Charles, and proceeded to focus on him, aiming his Infinity Gauntlet.

Speed is equalized, and High 8-C Charles is used. Both are 50 meters apart, and the battle is in the Tilted Towers.

Charles AP: 4.14 tons

Thanos AP: 13.5 tons

Who wins?

If you repost someone’s meme, I will personally come to your house and take you to a government complex... and I’ll crash into you too: 7 (Ican'tthinkof1goodname, Da_Lunge_Fish, Rtxthegamer, Soupywolf5, Ned the outer god, FoxySonicMaster108, I'm Blue daba dee daba die)

Lemme show you how to scratchit:

Distracted:

Last edited:
With prep time, I'm pretty sure that he can just lay out a bunch of explosives like with what happened in Toppat King, when they tried to blow up the rocket. That, and there is nothing stopping Charles from placing sleeping gas everywhere. Worst case, Charles yeets with mindhax or bone melts.

With prep time, I'm pretty sure that he can just lay out a bunch of explosives like with what happened in Toppat King, when they tried to blow up the rocket. That, and there is nothing stopping Charles from placing sleeping gas everywhere. Worst case, Charles yeets with mindhax or bone melts.
Thanos could probably just resurrect from bone melting, but the mind and sleep hax should work

Last edited:
Thanos could probably just resurrect from bone melting, but the mind and sleep hax should work
That only works when another player has collected the Infinity Gauntlet when it respawns in a few minutes after the original wearer dies

Otherwise, its just Thanos and Charles here, no other player is present to really pick up the IG.

That only works when another player has collected the Infinity Gauntlet when it respawns in a few minutes after the original wearer dies

Otherwise, its just Thanos and Charles here, no other player is present to really pick up the IG.
Odd, his profile makes no mention of resurrection requiring outside help (It just says that he resurrects a few minutes after dying)

Even without prep, I think Charles can out maneuver, out hax, and potentially even out range him with his sniper rifle.

Back