• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Satsuki Kiryuin: Today’s My Birthday, A concluded thread would be nice.

You're lying he really got a CRT accepted, bruh moment

This man...

I don't even care any more Satsuki one-shots GG

Even still, the 6-B sword is weird...

It was just added without any CRT, which is crazy. Man is protecting the waifu I guess.

But anyway, if she has that this debate is pointless. She one-shots lol.
And he doesn’t reflect it why? Garou had reflected things that could oneshot him before.

It's a wank to say he can deflect something 65000x stronger than him.

Yeah the things he deflects are still relatively not that high above his AP. He also can't deflect something that's far stronger than him, for instance, dark shine charging at him

Ah. I see. Guess we wait on how Satsuki outskills Precog.
Thinking about it more, I could still see the debate being possible even with her one-shot weapon.

Garou has a 5x AP advantage, so if he hits her even a few times before she hits him, he can win this.

It all comes down to skill. This actually might not be a stomp, but now that she has a 1-shot weapon... The result might be the same as last time.

Donno, maybe mention it on the CRT.

Though, isn't Satsuki just 6-B in general if her sword is? Because she took like dozens of punches from the same Ragyo, meanwhile her sword just hitting Ragyo's hand broke it.

Edit: The sword hitting Ragyo's hand was enough to break it, so I'm not even sure if the 6-B thing holds up.

Last edited:
Holding a sword with higher AP then you doesn’t mean you scale to it.

Let me see if @Ryukama can clarify, regrettably I haven’t watched Kill la Kill in a while

No, I'm saying, if her sword has 6-B durability, then Satsuki does as well.

Ragyo bombarded her with punches and Satsuki could tank them for the most part (But was obviously overwhelmed and stomped), but her sword just hitting Ragyo's hand broke it.

So I'm saying Satsuki's durability > the sword's.

Ragyo explicitly was not trying at all against Satsuki in that moment, hell, here’s a much stronger Satsuki and Ryuko vs Ragyo later.

Idk then. I'll just wait and see what Ryukama/Weekly have to say. Though I still do believe that Satsuki's durability is above her sword's.

Donno, maybe mention it on the CRT.

Though, isn't Satsuki just 6-B in general if her sword is? Because she took like dozens of punches from the same Ragyo, meanwhile her sword just hitting Ragyo's hand broke it.

Edit: The sword hitting Ragyo's hand was enough to break it, so I'm not even sure if the 6-B thing holds up.
No, Satsukigot the shit kickd out of her byRagyo, in no way does she scale excpt in her final key and even then she doesnt scale fully

No, Satsuki took multiple punches and was only eventually overwhelmed. The first punch barely did anything to her.

If Satsuki's durability isn't 6-B then her sword's durability isn't 6-B either... It was broken from far less.

As for the AP of the sword, idk tbh.

No, Satsuki took multiple punches and was only eventually overwhelmed. The first punch barely did anything to her.

If Satsuki's durability isn't 6-B then her sword's durability isn't 6-B either... It was broken from far less.

As for the AP of the sword, idk tbh.
Not sure what you mean, th sword's durability scals from bing abl to clash with 6-B Ryuko who is weaker than 6-B Ragyo

Right...

So which is more likely?

Satsuki one-shotting or Garou 2 or 3-shotting?

My vote goes towards Satsuki.

She's skilled enough to get this most of the time I feel, however, Garou is also skilled enough to get this a lot of the time, just not as often as she'll one-shot.

I think she wins 6-8/10 times here.

Without the sword it's a stomp.

Garou has regen, skill, RE, Adaptation, Immortality type 2... On top of 2-3 shotting.

Idk if that was in hand 2 hand combat. Personally, I think it's BS to say she's anywhere near Garou's level of skill without her sword...
She took down an army of 7-A monsters using just her sharpend toenail while she lost access to her Kamui, had her arms bound, and was just coming out of being tortured nonstop for a month

Question, how does Ryuko and Satsuki use their Kamui's to block eachothers blades if the swords are 6B? Do their Kamui's have 6B durability too?

This scaling doesn't make much sense

Question, how does Ryuko and Satsuki use their Kamui's to block eachothers blades if the swords are 6B? Do their Kamui's have 6B durability too?

This scaling doesn't make much sense
They dont, The scissor blades and Bakuzan have consistently damaged the kamuis and Senketsu has been shredded by the scissor blade on two different occasions. Hell Ryuko at one point used Bakuzan's ability to cut Senketsu as a combat strategy to blind satsuki with th burning blood running through him

Back