• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Low Tier CRT is 99% finished right now, there are probably a few profiles that have been passed over but everybody I can see has been updated. Not that it has much to do with this thread. Speaking of, I see plenty of talk about implementing changes- what is left to do in this thread?

Also has the Atomic speed calc been accepted? Someone still needs to comment on that before we get legit sub-rel Atomic Samurai.

Also, I would make the case that Nichirin scales to Atomic Samurai's speed.

The Low Tier CRT is 99% finished right now, there are probably a few profiles that have been passed over but everybody I can see has been updated. Not that it has much to do with this thread. Speaking of, I see plenty of talk about implementing changes- what is left to do in this thread?

Also has the Atomic speed calc been accepted? Someone still needs to comment on that before we get legit sub-rel Atomic Samurai.

That was rejected in the previous thread IIRC. I'm not sure

We should also make sure Class T TTM is accepted.

So we're done with the Sea King. Well, the last part.

The Atomic Samurai once again proved that he is the fastest swordsman after Flash (Still under discussion)​

Calc. He blitz the beam of the weakened Psykorochi and blinks the Psykorochi itself, which is quite close to the Sub-Relativistic (Mach 7200). So this feat fits into powerscaling.

Only scales to Atomic Samurai, Bang and Bomb.

Also, it would be nice if this calculation was accepted in the blog comments. It has already been accepted in the last discussion few times, but so that there are no questions, it needs to be appreciated in the comments.

And no, this is not calk stacking.

More precisely, High-End is calk stacking, yes. But Low-End is not. I calculated the speed of the beam in the same scene in which the Atomic Samurai reflected the beam. On the page about calc stacking, such calculations are allowed.

Stop. Have you updated your profiles yet? But we are not finished. Some profiles are described differently than in the sandbox (The sandbox has not been updated for a long time, so some of the information in it is not correct. I will finish it when we decide on the Atomic Samurai)

Also, it would be nice if this calculation was accepted in the blog comments. It has already been accepted in the last discussion few times, but so that there are no questions, it needs to be appreciated in the comments.

More precisely, High-End is calk stacking, yes. But Low-End is not. I calculated the speed of the beam in the same scene in which the Atomic Samurai reflected the beam. On the page about calc stacking, such calculations are allowed.
@Antvasima

Stop. Have you updated your profiles yet? But we are not finished. Some profiles are described differently than in the sandbox (The sandbox has not been updated for a long time, so some of the information in it is not correct. I will finish it when we decide on the Atomic Samurai)
Not everything in the sandbox is right nor been accepted. And I don't see anything wrong with the current ratings

Not everything in the sandbox is right nor been accepted. And I don't see anything wrong with the current ratings
Because the sandbox hasn't been updated for a long time. I'll update it now.

The profiles are poorly done. First, we agreed that Atomic Slash isn't just about attack speed. Likewise, Black Sperm does not scale to Atomic Samurai in speed.

I will update the profiles myself a little later, when the last calculations with the Atomic Samurai are accepted.

@Damage3245 @Jasonsith

Would you be willing to evaluate this calculation blog, so we can finally finish this discussion, please. Preferably tell us here when you are done.

And the Atomic Samurai repeatedly cut the BS into thousands of pieces, and at once dozens and hundreds of its clones. You are late in discussing this topic.
Because his attack speed his higher than his reactions. Black sperm is capable of attacking before AM can react

Because his attack speed his higher than his reactions. Black sperm is capable of attacking before AM can react
We have already discussed this in the last discussion. His reaction is at the same level as the speed of his strikes. Everyone agreed with this, and it was accepted many times.

I sent Ugarik a notification in the blog.

Is there anything else left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back