• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Milly The point is Satsuki has fought Uzu who doesnt use his eyes at all to enhance his senses to the point of IR and she beat him

@Weekly

Or in your case, you can just say Darkshine has experience with RE, IR and AP making them ineffective and utterly negate any type of it. See what I mean?

My bad I forgot how speed equalized matches work in regards to speed amping. anyway those all together arent going to be huge increases. plus again..Satsuki has flight, Garou is grounded and has at best several meters in range. So...how will he hit a flying opponent, who can hit with air slashes, dodge any reflected attacks via flight (assuming he COULD do that) and can hit him from much farther away?

@Aqua

He can jump and control his body in air which is shown in the Orochi fight. He can suddenly chamged his direction while on air so flight isnt an issue here or else Phoenix man will stomp Garou because he has flight

What stops from Garou adapting to the pressure of the shockwaves if he has feats adapting to Gyoro's telekinetic crush which I argue has more force behind it rather than blowing away with shockwaves

MonkeyDeeLuffy said:
Or in your case, you can just say Darkshine has experience with RE, IR and AP making them ineffective and utterly negate any type of it. See what I mean?
If he has that then how does Satsuki not just do the same thing?

WeeklyBattles said:
MonkeyDeeLuffy said:
Because that doesnt mean that Darkshine has resistant to it plus that part hasnt reach the webcomic version and that version feature Garou doesnt have IR, Analytical Prediction and Information analysis because that is manga exclusives/buffs.,

Also Satsuki doesnt have intel on Garou's ability so she would not expect to have it either and her only chance is the early game before Garou adapted. The 6-B argument should not be applied here because we are using the 7-A one and the 6-B argument implies for Post Satsuki Tier 7-A to be changed from Tier 6-B.

You dont need to resist those things to be able to beat someone who has those things

There is a revision being made as we speak that will give her 7-A key the ability to cut 6-Bs with her sword

I want ANY you to explain to me, how Garou can do ANTHING to Satsuki if is she is zooming around thousands of meters in the air. What could he POSSJJBLY do?

WeeklyBattles said:
MonkeyDeeLuffy said:
Never said she couldn't, I'm just saying his stuff can get a lot better.

I don't think I did, but apologies if I did so. I think this thread should be given a rest for a minute, I don't even wanna think about how many replies it has atm.

Again, I will state it again...calmly. What, can Garou do against a flying opponent who can obscenely outrange him?

I think we should have a tempo ban with Garou (a week at minimum). Majority of his thread are always getting heated pretty quickly and we need to catch a break for Garou threads

Perhaps get his High 6-C key squared away, and maybe add a note in regards to his fight with orochi not scaling to High 6-C

Or Garou can just jump really high or find obstacles that will help him jump considering this is in NYC central park area there will be trees and building that he can use. Also from all the Satsuki battles that I've searched (wiki, youtube, previous threads, yeah I really searched how she fights), it's not in character for her to go coward tactics like going in the air and spam air slashes. Her first move is straight charging from his opponents. Also unfollowing this thread now

Back