• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>Garou's never fought a blade wielding opponent....

>Dont compare that fodder to Satsuki.

You're stament was that Garou never fought a blade user then KG answered he did but now your counter-argument is that he's fodder? Wow

The point is that Garou have experience with blade user (but by your logic, Garou should be immune/negged to swordplay attacks because he already has experience from sword users) and Garou lives in a society there are multiple heroes including Atomic Samurai a katana user which is one of the hero he will hunt and Garou should have knowldege from all the S-Class Heros.

I mean he's not wrong, not only is Royal Ripper fodder AP-wise but his skill pales in comparison to Satsuki's

Double-checked the thread and it appears we missed a single voter

Garou - 7 (MrDrProfessorPatricio, JMA1113, Milly, Xx.david, Soda, MonkeyLuffy, Marui)

Satsuki- 10 (Weekly, Toni, Sora and buff, Boomer, XSOUL, Naeblis, Drite77, Jimboy, Aqua, Spinoirr)

Garou - 7 (MrDrProfessorPatricio, JMA1113, Milly, Xx.david, Soda, MonkeyLuffy, Marui)

Satsuki- 11 (Weekly, Toni, Sora and buff, Boomer, XSOUL, Naeblis, Drite77, Jimboy, Aqua, Spinoirr, Oblivion)

Guess we're not giving this match a break.

Dont compare that fodder to Satsuki.

This is a strange rebuttal, but alrighty. Regardless, Garou has fought blade users, so he knows what to do against them.

She can fly....come on. Theres no way he can get close, and she';; realize that quickly.

That's nice, but that doesn't matter if Garou can dodge and reflect the air slashes she throws out.

Something I don't understand is...

A majority of Satsuki's votes are based off these shockwaves, yes? I've only ever seen her use it once, against Ryuko, when she didn't even have a perfected sync. When she perfected, she didn't even use it then. Hell, she didn't use it against Ragyo, someone she intended to kill, multiple times. She really relies on swordplay.

WSRSF is something Garou, despite not necessarily liking, frequently uses.

Tbh, I don't see why people vote for Satsuki.

@Milly Correction, Garou has fought a blade user whose skill level does not even remotely compare to what satsuki is capable of

Im still waiting for that sca of him reflecting a kilometers wide attack btw

It... really doesn't matter, he's fault multiple weapon users before.

Can you show me scans of Satsuki ever using her shockwaves against anyone but an inexperienced pre-sync Ryuko?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Guess we're not giving this match a break.

Dont compare that fodder to Satsuki.

This is a strange rebuttal, but alrighty. Regardless, Garou has fought blade users, so he knows what to do against them.

She can fly....come on. Theres no way he can get close, and she';; realize that quickly.

That's nice, but that doesn't matter if Garou can dodge and reflect the air slashes she throws out.
No, Garou has never fought a bladed user nearly as skilled or as strong as Satsuki

Flying agaist someone like Garou who has at best meters range is a HUGE advantage something Satsuki would absolutely realize and use. and Garou's techniques cant reflect ANYTHING.

It's in-character for Garou to break the swords the opponent may be using if he gets the opportunity to.

He'd have to be 6-B in order to break Satsuki's sword

And even if she's disarmed she can transform junketsu's sleeves into swords, its pauldrons into drills and spears, and cover her body with revolving saw blades

I don't see a CRT about this 6-B sword in her 7-A key. Even if she does, this match will be invalidated because this key (assuming) will be turn into 6-B. You're either making it up or else

Let's pretend that Garou is a dumb dude that will allow all of that to happen to him. Let's pretend he has an IQ below 50

o╠Âh╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠ ╠Âl╠Âe╠Ât╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Âw╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âr╠Âa╠Âb╠Âb╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Âg╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âp╠Âl╠Âe╠Âa╠Âs╠Âe╠Â

You guys are being borderline delusional if you think Satsuki wins we've countered all your arguments and you guys keep bring up the same points

Satsuki's sword being able to cut 6-Bs does not make Satsuki 6-B physically. Without her sword Ragyo stomped her

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
You're definitely not listening to me, so I'm just gonna leave you alone.
You dont get to do that, You cant downplay Satsuki by implying garou could jump up to a Flying Satsuki using NYC stuff and she wouldnt then find a big emptpy clearing like a park.

AquaWaifu said:
No, Garou has never fought a bladed user nearly as skilled or as strong as Satsuki

Flying agaist someone like Garou who has at best meters range is a HUGE advantage something Satsuki would absolutely realize and use. and Garou's techniques cant reflect ANYTHING.
I'm gonna use your analogy. I can say the same to Satsuki who she hasn't fought a martial artist as skilled as Garou

If Bang can WSRSF Orochi's range lightning strike then Garou can easily plus from all the fights the I've searched from her, those air slashes are slow af.

Garou cannot reach Satsuki if she decides to fly and considering this is Harmonization Junketsu she WILL use it to her advantage. He cant reflect her air slashes, she's stronger and you have to explain how that would even work.

Because you guys refuses to accept that Garou's RE is fast in the Darkshine fight and I haven't downplay Satsuki even once and I even have the generosity to search all of her fights in youtube, previous threads, looking for abilites in the wiki, etc..

c'mon guys if the opposite side wins it wins can't we all just accept that

Anyways, I believe Satsuki's shockwaves are pretty underutilized, and not as active as everyone says. Can someone find me an instance besides when she used it on a inexperienced Ryuko?

Back