• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Satsuki Kiryuin: Today’s My Birthday, A concluded thread would be nice.

Oh, what we're saying is a bit vague then, sorry for that. We're just saying he scales above that attack, which did nothing to Darkshine. Darkshine still wins in the fight, he just lost his motivation.

Anyway, if we are going to continue with the assumption that possibly 7-A+ still stands. I do think Garou wins this time via decent AP advantage and Attack Reflection with WSRSF.

As for skill, I do feel it's arguable, but I'll just hand it to Satsuki. I don't think it's anywhere near big enough of a gap to prevent him from hitting her however.

Even if Satsuki does end up outskilling and doing good damage, Garou will just continue adapting/evolving right?

Whn the damage is the equivalent of nothing its no different
"the equivalent of nothing" is irrelevant here. It did something, which is more than nothing. He hit hard enough to even slightly go over his durability, meaning he should at bare MINIMUM scale above that, even if it's not by much.

I disagree that Garou is >>> 715 megatons, he's more like > 715 megatons at best.

Because the damage was the equivalent of nothing
Yet it was still damage.

"the equivalent of nothing" is irrelevant here. It did something, which is more than nothing. He hit hard enough to even slightly go over his durability, meaning he should at bare MINIMUM scale above that, even if it's not by much.

I disagree that Garou is >>> 715 megatons, he's more like > 715 megatons at best.

Yet it was still damage.
So you agree with the logic of a 9-C toddler for doing minimal damage to an MMA fighter

Voting Garou via Reactive Evolution, Attack Reflection, Regeneration, Technique Mimicry, etc... If she doesn't one-shot Garou, Garou wins here.

Your analogy is incorrect as you mde the gap randomly smaller when the gape between a toddler and an MMA fighter is closr to the gap between Garou and Darkshine
This point only works under the logic that Garou does not scale above 715 megatons at all, which is contradicted by what happens in the manga.

Anyway, if we are going to continue with the assumption that possibly 7-A+ still stands. I do think Garou wins this time via decent AP advantage and Attack Reflection with WSRSF.
It doesnt, im commenting on the thread to get it removed and can make a crt specifically to remove it if necessary
Even if Satsuki does end up outskilling and doing good damage, Garou will just continue adapting/evolving right?
This is Garou at the max of his evolution so no, he wouldnt

Tf? Why is it "max reactive evo" here? Isn't the whole point of reactive evo that he just gets stronger over time?

Garou holds the AP and dura advantage so she's def not one shotting.

Also, incase it's already got lost in the other messages, I voted for Garou above. Feel free to reply to it if you disagree.

Gonna hav to explain those my guy, just saying that isnt a viable vote
Can she one-shot Garou? If not, Garou gets up and receives a power boost as well as being faster than before. Does she massively out-skill Garou? But Garou's abilities can cover that. Garou's skill also improves via his Reactive Evolution. On top of that, he can copy his opponents' fighting styles.

I'd say getting off-topic is a more accurate word. This should be moved to the CRT. Which kinda already is now.

Explain why he’s at that level.
Copying other people'stechniques andevolving to surpass them, passive instinctive reaction and total awareness of his surroundings even when sleeping, able to predict every possible action a person can make just by seeing the anticipation of their movements, casually tracking a person through hundreds of their afterimages, stomping a person with reactive evolution regen and a constant power creep, etc.

Copying other people'stechniques andevolving to surpass them, passive instinctive reaction and total awareness of his surroundings even when sleeping, able to predict every possible action a person can make just by seeing the anticipation of their movements, casually tracking a person through hundreds of their afterimages, stomping a person with reactive evolution regen and a constant power creep, etc.
Some of these are powers, not skill.

Last edited:
Back