• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Useless fact: In my country, "pica" is another word for "penis".
"Pico", si es el país que creo que es lol

>Match

Coming back to this. Now it seems better even without the sword fight.

Pics has the advantage in AP and size, if you can call the latter an advantage.

Satsuki has the advantage in almost everything else, especially skill.

Haki might be a problem though

The 7-A comes from the statue, yes but it only scales to his Durability in Base. His Human AP doesn't scale. But he can further enhance it with Haki which while not as good as Zoro's should be comparable to Vergo's so that might help him.

If Satsuki slices the statue to a point where it's nowhere near as powerful as it originally is, then GG since he shouldn't be able to pose a threat being around 4x or 5x weaker (since his 7-B backscales from 57MT).

With the edge in versatility and skill I don't see Satsuki losing too much. Pica is a tank that lacks good meaningful ways to put his opponent down for good if his main way of power is depleted (The statue).

Satsuki via Skills, Versatility and Stamina. Even if Pica starts in his Mountain form his Large Size is an problem for his own mobility, making another advantage for her (And Satsuki has a little experience with large sized opponents).

I know that this thread was concluded and such, but Pica received a big upgraded and thus this match need to be re-validify as Pica is scaling to 838MT while Satsuki is at 146MT iirc

Satsuki is still stupidly above the feat and has the advantage in almost every category.

I'll remake it if necessary but I'm pretty sure it goes the same way

This fight needs to be redone. I completely disagree with the verdict and reasonings. Also, due to Pica being upgraded (nearly 6x above Satsuki now), I doubt it would be fair in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back