• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But i mean there is reasons someone could make a vote for but he didnt specify

big bump.

cmon guys these are good characters :p

It's pretty much either Issei boost and 1-shots or Garou evolves

Garou adapted to High 6-C after fighting with flashy flash and Darkshine, he was able to one-shot Golden Sperm.

I'm not sure how many tons Issei is at base but assuming he is base 7-A he wouldn't go up fast enough to 1-Shot Garou and Garou would just adapt to his attacks along with getting faster, he can also deflect them and stuff.

Oh wow, I didnt notice Garou's Tier was changed

Back