• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Garou is in his Half Monster Form. Issei has the Complete Balance Breaker. Divine Dividing is restricted cause its an insane ability. Stat amps and tier jumps are allowed. Distance is 3 meters

Speed Equal (Wont matter much since they can both amp speed)

Garou 1

Issei

On Issei's key it said that he has time stop... how good is his time stop? If it's decent then he can combine it with Statistics reduction then he'll win.

stat reduct is restricted. since that comes with divine dividing

he has resistance to time stop. not the ability.

not sure of the exact ap. Garou>>>100 megatons while Issei has a casual mountain busting feat.

Dont forget both of these characters can amp themselves up pretty fast. Issei's boost doubles his power while Garou's Reactive Evolution will usually amp him up to the same or superior level of his opponent.

It'll be hard for Issei to hit Garou since he's an expert martial artist that also have great dodging capability via analytical prediction, instinctive reaction, information analysis, and enchanced senses makes it hard for Issei to land a hit on Garou. Issei can boost his stats to hit Garou, but even then Garou can adapt to the speed. Garou overall heavily outskills Issei through hand to hand. The only way I see Issei winning is by keeping a distance via flight and spamming his long, range attack assuming that the blast radius is enough to hit Garou or else Garou just dodges all of Issei's attacks.

and i believe its intill he gets out of balance breaker but im not too sure

Wait... so Issei can spam his stat boost? Or is there a time limit before he can boost again? Because if Issei can boost as much as he wants then Garou's adapting ability can't keep up

I don't remember if he has to wait or not. I think i remember seeing someone say theres a 10 second cooldown but im not sure.

Is this in character or no btw? Because if it's not then can't Issei just fly up to a distance where Garou can't reach him and just boost and wait for the cooldown and continue the process to the point where he can one shot Garou? Since Garou can't adapt without fighting.

Boosting is extremely in character for Issei

made is so they start 9 feet away. So they will already be pretty close

Even if they start off close can't Issei find a way to escape like I meantion before via flight and spam stat boost to the point where he can easliy take on Garou, but if not then Garou adapts and rekts Issei.

I dont know if issei has ever done that, i watched highschool dxd quite a bit quite a bit ago.

While in character will Issei leave the area to boost?

He usually boosts before the fight starts and during it. But if you're taking about him flying off and fighting with ranged stuff then yes, it's not ooc.

Alright, so i guess he has some win cons with that, but in close range how do u think he will do against garou?

I mean technique types are issei's bane. But he ain't no slouch. Besides I don't think garou can keep up with issei considering issei grows pretty much instantly several times.

So i may personally give it to issei more often than not.

Garou can tier jump pretty much instantly aswell though. with the maximum he's done scaling to Boros.

Not really. Garou has a gradual increase in power when facing a strong opponent that doesn't crush him. Not like issei who jumps several times in ap just by thinking of breasts

When fighting against saitama he quickly jumped in power, going from S-Class level to Boros Level.

That's using our system. Iirc he was significantly above all other heroes before he fought saitama and even then saitama never really tried that hard.

From a story point of view he never really did that billions of time jump as our system says.

Idk what my point is here now xD. I guess im sayin that his evolution is not really all that fast.

But it is rlly all the fast, even if he was already above all the heroes that means he went from 7-A to high 6-C during the duration of the Darkshine fight.

Hardly. If issei amps and attacks he'll crush garou before he can adapt. As i said the only reason garou could adapt against saitama was cus sait was just toying with him.

Back