• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Iron Man (18-2-0) Big Grace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since they both start at 5 metres, then I don't see how Garou can just smash Iron Man's head into oblivion or ATATATATATATA him into oblivion before he flies away, because Garou is so close, so I definitely think that Garou would win then.

Or he misses since Garou is most likely to dodge when he has analytical prediction and instinctive reaction.

Tony could rely on Homing Attacks to start stopping Garou until he finds a chance to use a more lethal attack.

His systems are also able to identify patterns and act accordingly. Garou hasn't overcome something like a S├║per AI yet, so he can't do that here.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
They are 15 feet apart, even with that it would be far easier for iron man to hit him
Can Iron Man perhaps get even closer to hit Garou? He'll need to.

9EA54A9A-011C-4143-AED4-3641AAB8153C
25F17048-43A3-4B17-A96F-37A5D27A2EC1

The Calaca said:
Tony could rely on Homing Attacks to start stopping Garou until he finds a chance to use a more lethal attack.
His systems are also able to identify patterns and act accordingly. Garou hasn't overcome something like a S├║per AI yet, so he can't do that here.
Bro, he's fought Genos twice! I'm starting to doubt that you have even watched OPM...

Sadly i have to keep speed equalized because Garou would blitz if it wasnt. If Iron Man flies as soon as Garou starts coming he pretty much can't do anything.

How hot is that? (I don't even know how hot Iron man's heat manipulation is, so if someone could say, that would be helpful)

Is that resistance good enough though?
There's no reason to believe that it shouldn't. Garou took no damage from Monster King Orochi's fire breath.

Yep.

360AE629-9CF9-48F5-A036-14D690842532

Hahahaha, yeah, I know so much about Garou that I can know every feat of his off my heart! I'm nigh-omnisicent when it comes to him! xD

Heat is directly related to energy so it's the same as AP. Tony's heat based tech is useless against someone 4x tougher that resists heat.

When has Genos used that?

KGiffoni said:
"Repulsor Ray: The armor's primary energy weapon. A particle beam generator that can consist of either charged neutrons, heated plasma, or high density muons that can dissolve or restore matter, repel physical and energy-based attacks, traveling as a single stream or as a wide-field dispersal"

I see.

It desintegrates only the part it touches or it affects the whole body? What is its AoE?

In this case it's a stomp. Otherwise i'm still voting Garou.

I do think this is very decisive for the match.

If he doesn't start with it, Garou quickly wins via superior H2H combat, 4x AP advantage, and a better CQC fighter all around and all the other stuff previously mentioned.

If he leads with this unavoidable beam, Garou can't even reflect it thanks to its durability negation properties, neither can he dodge it thanks to its AoE and speed being equalized.

The Calaca said:
People is ignoring that they start at 5 meters and that Garou could reflect missiles if Iron Man shoots him with them, making the flight advantage less of a problem.
How the hell did i miss that, i guess SBA is so common i just registered it as that.

Okay, with a 5 meters distance a close fight with Garou is basically unavoidable even if Tony tries to fly away.

If he tries to focus energy on boosters, Garou will be able to notice his propulsors and likely damage them with his 4x Ap difference and the extra range WICF has, if he goes for Repulsors same, as they open in a wide cone most of the time.

Tony will have a hard time on CQC even with his super AI stuff. I'm guessing Tony's best feats would be fighting Cpt. america in close combat, who has amazing skill (such as mastering all human world martial arts and holding his own against other top tiers in marvel), wich would make him superior to Garou in technical skill, but (as far as i know) he lacks stuff like physics defying anime martial arts (WSRF WICF and it's variations) who could surprise him when the Martial artist in front of him twirls his hands and suddenly launches multiple air sickles in his direction, or creates a big dragon shaped shockwave, or reflects a missile/energy beam with his hands, and with that 4x AP advantage it's likely he ends up with a handicap and some systems offline after their first exchange of blows.

Now, for Tony's advantages, he has stuff like Sonics(who honestly sound like an insta-win move here), cryogenics(who can work incap garou and allow him to kill him no problem), huge edge in versatility and if he gets away somehow and manages to range spam, Garou really can't do much else.

i need to know more about how some of Tony's powers work(AOE, range) in the comics and his in character behaviour to know who to vote for.

@Epicchec see the above. Tony has Repulsor Ray which disintegrates matter on contact with huge AoE.

CQC is basically suicide for Tony. I think everyone agrees with that.

The only reason he may win this is via flight, attacks that ignore durability with massive AoE.

Couldn't Tony shut off Garou's brain with his Sonics

• Sonics: Armor can emits supersonic signals that actives in such as high-frequency that can even shut down the human brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back