• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

Garou vs Iron Man (18-2-0) Big Grace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garou is 24 Petatons?

Iron Man is 6?

Am i missing something? I think garou scales to boros casual attacks not the roaring cannon?

This is iron man's first key

It says he is 6 petas

Garou scales to Boros' casual attacks which are scaled to saitama's moon jump

23 petas?

If im wrong sorry

I mean, isn't Boros' CSRC the only reason why he's High 6-A in the first place? It would be very silly to assume that Boros is High 6-A without it.

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Madotsuki24 said:
I mean, isn't Boros' CSRC the only reason why he's High 6-A in the first place? It would be very silly to assume that Boros is High 6-A without it.
No, Boros is also High 6-A for damaging his ship that endured Saitama's moon jump which has a confirmed AP of 23 petatons

Boros' casual attacks were able to destroy parts of his ship which was able to survive saitama's moon jump.

The moon jump calc is here which is what Boros scales too.

Well, ONE said that if Garou and Boros were to fight, then it would be one hell of a fight, but he isn't sure about who would win, although Garou has the advantage in skill and combat.

yes which is why Garou scales to that.

What does Iron Man have that will be game changing in this fight?

Sorry for making multiple posts in a short time, it's just that I hate editing messages... I would definitely say that Garou is more durable than Boros as well, him surviving loads of punches, multiple consecutive punches including a two-handed version of consecutive normal punches and two serious attacks from Saitama. Garou is literally the most durable OPM character apart from Saitama so far.

• Repulsor Ray: The armor's primary energy weapon. A particle beam generator that can consist of either charged neutrons, heated plasma, or high density muons that can dissolve or restore matter, repel physical and energy-based attacks, traveling as a single stream or as a wide-field dispersal. Beams possess penetrative strength ranging from effortlessly punching through 2 inches of steel to blasting a hole through a mountain.
  • Unibeam: A powerful searchlight, capable of projecting beams in virtually every light spectrum. Also used as a powerful weapon that can destroy anything in its path. It fires a boosted form of the Monobeam with some energy backing it up.
  • Energy Conversion Power Recharge: The armor is also able to absorb and convert nearby or far away energy sources, such as thermal, solar, electrical, electromagnetic, radioactive, geothermal, kinetic, acoustic and even magical into electricity. Used recover energy and augment his strength.
  • Sensor Array: Known sensors include radar/lidar, night vision, and physiological/medical scanners that allow Stark to take and monitor the vitals of other people, including heart and brain scans. These scans also provide Stark with real-time personal physiological data. They are also capable of an all-environmental scan for atmospheric content or life forms--including astral energy projections.
  • Magnetic Forcefield: Directly from the R.T Node, a force-field which can be modified at will by its user by increasing the power of the Reactor incrementally. It can be so powerful to destroy bullets or repel objects.
  • Pulse Bolts: Extremely powerful plasma discharges that propagate in strength over distance, but implode if they get overloaded.
  • Ultra-Freon Ray: A stream of freons rays fired from gauntlets to handle and nullify fire, or freeze moister and objects.
  • Sonics: Armor can emits supersonic signals that actives in such as high-frequency that can even shut down the human brain.
  • Cryogenics: The armor has different ice throwing items such as Chemical Crystals, Ice-bombs and Cryo-Modules that can freeze even the very air around a target.
  • Stealth Properities: Different armors had been created for stealth and spynage, basic abilities includes invisibility and camouflage fo cloaking, image inducers to create holographic projections of the armor or a of person, and anti-sensors to hide from radars.
Some stuff that Iron man has

He can blast him with light, energy, sound, freeze, absorb, protect himself against garou, and use his tech to sense things in garou

I am just going to vote for Iron Man, his versatlity would be way too much for garou to handle, garou is skilled, but the stuff iron man can pull off are way too much for garou. Garou is skilled enough to avoid these stuff at 1st, but eventually he will be hit by one of iron man's tech and once that happens he is basically over. Plus the info analysis in iron man's favour

Hard to say cause saitama might have been toying with him and the only reason they really survived was because of their regen

Im going to wait for more people to discuss this since I have very little knowledge on Iron Man apart from the MCU movies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Arguably, Iron Man has skill too. His character has existed for decades and he's one of the most popular Marvel superheroes out there. Garou has dine some crazy things, sure, but Tony's been doing things like that for years. Garou's only solid edge is AP. Honestly thinking this might be a stomp.

Same, I think this is a stomp as well; Iron Man has too much going for him... Does anyone have a calc for Iron Man's durability?

I dont see how this would be a stomp?

Garou has Regen, Adaptibility, Reactive Evolution, Skill, Analytical Prediction, etc. Along with having AP and Dura advantages by quite a bit. (4x)

still yet to hear how Iron Man would win?

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Oh, wow, first key Tony is not as haxed as I though he was. Nevermind, backing up and waiting for arguments.

Phoenks said:
I dont see how this would be a stomp?
Garou has Regen, Adaptibility, Reactive Evolution, Skill, Analytical Prediction, etc. Along with having AP and Dura advantages by quite a bit. (4x)

still yet to hear how Iron Man would win?
Where did you get that Garou has more durability than Iron Man?

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
This is in no way a stomp. This is completly fair.

Sure, Iron Man is great, but so is Garou. Garou holds skill and also has many good abilities such as regen, very good reactive evolution that makes him go from being completly overwhelmed to stomping the enemy in moments, instinctive reaction, attack reflection that works on electric attacks and such, analytical prediction, resistance to heat and immortality type 2. He can also copy most techniques with a glance and quickly understand the fighting type of his opponent mid-fight and adapt accordingly to it.

Frankly, what stops iron man from flying away and raining down his vast array of ranged options(many even ignoring durability) on Garou? At this point he can't do much more than dodge

Even if Stark decides to go for CQC he will get overwhelmed but can use a shield+stealth to escape and go for the first option due to his intellect.

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Madotsuki24 said:
Where did you get that Garou has more durability than Iron Man?
Garou scales his durability to his AP and literally has Type 2 immortality.

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Epiccheev said:
Frankly, what stops iron man from flying away and raining down his vast array of ranged options(many even ignoring durability) on Garou? At this point he can't do much more than dodge
Even if Stark decides to go for CQC he will get overwhelmed but can use a shield+stealth to escape and go for the first option due to his intellect.
Instinctive reaction, analytical prediction and attack reflection. Also type 2 immortality and regen in case he actually gets hit.

Epiccheev said:
What would make dodging hard?

Phoenks said:
Epiccheev said:
What would make dodging hard?
He can dodge, but I doubt he can do so forever, and if he gets hit he is over, much of Iron man's attacks would ignore durability like the sonic and light attacks

How would it be over ?

did u forget he has a 4x AP and Dura advantage?

And REGEN and Immortality type 2?

He can't regenerate from his brain getting blasted or getting blasted by Iron Man's powerful attacks. Plus this includes Iron Man's sensing of Garou which would make him be able to find a plan to incap or kill him

Fair, but that mostly helps with surviving longer.

If i had to be honest Iron man has the holy trio of abilities who screw Garou

1.Flight(due to the lack of good ranged options for Garou[at least until the manga gets to that part])

2.Good ranged game(once again allows him to exploit the first one better and keep pressure)

3.AOE(wich makes dodging almost impossible in a speed equal setting, even with precog/info analysis[i'm assuming his attacks can be used in a wide area AOE thanks to his range and the pierce a hole through a mountain description in his repulsor rays])

Honestly, I think that Garou takes this.

Ô¼ø Having Reactive Evolution that makes him go from being one-shotted to one-shotting in seconds;

Ô¼ø Having precognition via Analytical Prediction;

Ô¼ø Having Instinctive Reaction;

Ô¼ø Being skilled to the point he mastered all the martial arts of the OPMverse and to the point he has created his own martial art that he defines as having "no weaknesses";

Ô¼ø Attack Reflection via WSRSF;

Ô¼ø Stats Amplification via Abandonment that makes him go from decently hurting someone to completly one-shotting them donut style;

Ô¼ø His adaptation that renders paralyzing moves useless;

Ô¼ø His experience with people who like to fork up the ground (Saitama).

Garou has the Iron Cutting Fist where he punches any part of your body and you get sliced into pieces and Garou could just barrage Iron Man to death if given the chance.

Garou has defeated Golden Sperm and Flashy Flash who move so fast that they look like they are teleporting, they can even blitz Tatsumaki, the fourth strongest OPM character (the only one's stronger are Boros, Garou and Saitama)!

Garou has mastered every single martial art of the verse and has instinctive reaction, he has a huge statistic amplification via Abandonment and he has crazy reactive evolution of his and even if he took lethal damage he has type 2 immortality.

Garou has fought Golden Sperm (yes, that's his actually name) which is well, NSFW word thingy... Golden Sperm has over 11 trillion different Black Sperm people in his body and Garou managed to destroy all of them in just a few seconds! >O<

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Speed is equalized, and this Garou still hasn't mastered all the martial arts. Golden Sperm isn't like Black Sperm, Golden Sperm is only 1.

KGiffoni said:
Speed is equalized, and this Garou still hasn't mastered all the martial arts. Golden Sperm isn't like Black Sperm, Golden Sperm is only 1.
Also, speed amps are allowed, even if speed is equalised.

true speed amps are allowed, but Flight is still Iron Man's biggest advantage here

Btw u cant just multiply someones power by 11 trillion unfortunately it dont work like that :(

Then how would that be calculated? Black Sperm is city level and the minimum requirement for that is 6.3 megatons. Wouldn't the power of two of them be double that, being 12.6 megatons?

2 of them by themselves would both be 6.3.

but if they combined they would still be 6.3

Iron Man takes this. His sensing of opponents and their sensors like brain and heart, along with far superior range and can fly to get away from garou's attacks takes this.

Garou can dodge and reflect attacks, but he can't dodging forever, and Iron Man's stuff can be able to deal with garou's defensive healing factors

ehhhhhh the distance can be closed between both of them really quickly, probably before iron man could think of what to do.

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Your argument implies this being a stamina fight, which Garou is waaaay superior.

I still dont really understand iron mans win cons though, it seems like his only win con is if he manages to fly away. But if Garou ever gets close to him its pretty much a wrap.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Iron Man takes this. His sensing of opponents and their sensors like brain and heart, along with far superior range and can fly to get away from garou's attacks takes this.
Garou can dodge and reflect attacks, but he can't dodging forever, and Iron Man's stuff can be able to deal with garou's defensive healing factors
Range doesn't matter if your opponent is always rampaging at you with non-stop physical attacks and makes range useless. Also, it's not like Garou could fight high in the air with Saitama perfectly, WITH HIS SENSES BEING CONFUSED ON TOP OF THAT.

Garou can't fight in the air
Wow, that's a dumb claim, given that I've said a fact about Garou and you try to completely dismiss it. It's on there on the webcomic, your argument has been debunked.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Range does matter tho
Garou cant fly so he cant reach him at all... plus, Iron Man can just spam Repulsor Ray and Garou eventually gets disintegrated
There's such a thing as jumping really high in the air. And that's just one way to kill Garou, while Garou has lots of ways to kill Iron Man.

Madotsuki24 said:
Wow, that's a dumb claim, given that I've said a fact about Garou and you try to completely dismiss it. It's on there on the webcomic, your argument has been debunked.
Except Saitama couldnt fly either so Garou didnt have much problems

Iron Man has true flight and can spam rays of disintegration that oneshots Garou with contact

Iron Man has sensing scanners which can scan everything about garou's health which along with his far superior intellect, would work in making Iron Man find a way to take garou down

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Madotsuki24 said:
Except Saitama couldnt fly either so Garou didnt have much problems
Iron Man has true flight and can spam rays of disintegration that oneshots Garou with contact
If Iron Man can fly for as much as he wants and use attacks that would completely vaporise Garou, then this is a stomp since Garou can never dream of even doing any sort of damage to Iron Man.

Btw, the one voting for garou thinks this is a stomp (so it doesn't count as a match), so remove one of the voters for garou. And I think it is 4 for Iron Man, Me, soupywolf, staker, and oblivion

Who on garou's side believes this is a stomp?

Also I was wondering if oblivion was for sure on iron mans side cause he hasnt said who he was voting for yet but he seemed to be on iron man.

Matdosuki, here is what he said:

"If Iron Man can fly for as much as he wants and use attacks that would completely vaporise Garou, then this is a stomp since Garou can never dream of even doing any sort of damage to Iron Man."

ehhh is this a stomp because of flight idrk?

Sadly Flight is super op against garou atm.

I don't know, from the look at his profile his flight doesn't seem on par with the flight iron man can pull off, levitaing and doing some attacks in the air isn't comparable to iron man's flight

basically, boros vs iron man may be also the same outcome as iron man vs garou

I still think this is a decisive win and not a stomp, as garou still has plenty of ways to knock out iron man, it's that iron man's versatality is too much for him

as garou still has plenty of ways to knock out iron man, it's that iron man's versatality is too much for him
Like for example?

The only way i can think of now is if for some reason Iron man decides to go for melee and Garou for manages to break his propulsors by pure luck before he takes off

One-shotting requires being in his range, adaptation will help him survive more but won't give him a wincon against someone far above his range.(unless you consider him growing wings against saitama enough to give him flight) and absorption(?) is not something he has.

Honestly this will likely be much more fair after the manga redraw.

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
I mean, i think it's almost logical a being with wings can fly. To what extent is unknown, tho.

He should have a "possibly flight via adaptation/reactive evolution" on his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.