• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Iron Man (18-2-0) Big Grace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Garou vs Iron Man (Marvel Comics)

High 6-A versions, Awakened Garou and Iron Man's first key.

Battles takes place in a Golf Zone and they are 5 meters away from eachother (15 feet)

Speed Equalized.

Garou is 24 Petatons?

Iron Man is 6?

Am i missing something? I think garou scales to boros casual attacks not the roaring cannon?

This is iron man's first key

It says he is 6 petas

Garou scales to Boros' casual attacks which are scaled to saitama's moon jump

23 petas?

If im wrong sorry

this isnt looking so good for Iron Man

Garou has a 4x Ap Advantage :I

I mean, isn't Boros' CSRC the only reason why he's High 6-A in the first place? It would be very silly to assume that Boros is High 6-A without it.

Madotsuki24 said:
I mean, isn't Boros' CSRC the only reason why he's High 6-A in the first place? It would be very silly to assume that Boros is High 6-A without it.
No, Boros is also High 6-A for damaging his ship that endured Saitama's moon jump which has a confirmed AP of 23 petatons

Boros' casual attacks were able to destroy parts of his ship which was able to survive saitama's moon jump.

The moon jump calc is here which is what Boros scales too.

Well, ONE said that if Garou and Boros were to fight, then it would be one hell of a fight, but he isn't sure about who would win, although Garou has the advantage in skill and combat.

yes which is why Garou scales to that.

What does Iron Man have that will be game changing in this fight?

Sorry for making multiple posts in a short time, it's just that I hate editing messages... I would definitely say that Garou is more durable than Boros as well, him surviving loads of punches, multiple consecutive punches including a two-handed version of consecutive normal punches and two serious attacks from Saitama. Garou is literally the most durable OPM character apart from Saitama so far.

• Repulsor Ray: The armor's primary energy weapon. A particle beam generator that can consist of either charged neutrons, heated plasma, or high density muons that can dissolve or restore matter, repel physical and energy-based attacks, traveling as a single stream or as a wide-field dispersal. Beams possess penetrative strength ranging from effortlessly punching through 2 inches of steel to blasting a hole through a mountain.
  • Unibeam: A powerful searchlight, capable of projecting beams in virtually every light spectrum. Also used as a powerful weapon that can destroy anything in its path. It fires a boosted form of the Monobeam with some energy backing it up.
  • Energy Conversion Power Recharge: The armor is also able to absorb and convert nearby or far away energy sources, such as thermal, solar, electrical, electromagnetic, radioactive, geothermal, kinetic, acoustic and even magical into electricity. Used recover energy and augment his strength.
  • Sensor Array: Known sensors include radar/lidar, night vision, and physiological/medical scanners that allow Stark to take and monitor the vitals of other people, including heart and brain scans. These scans also provide Stark with real-time personal physiological data. They are also capable of an all-environmental scan for atmospheric content or life forms--including astral energy projections.
  • Magnetic Forcefield: Directly from the R.T Node, a force-field which can be modified at will by its user by increasing the power of the Reactor incrementally. It can be so powerful to destroy bullets or repel objects.
  • Pulse Bolts: Extremely powerful plasma discharges that propagate in strength over distance, but implode if they get overloaded.
  • Ultra-Freon Ray: A stream of freons rays fired from gauntlets to handle and nullify fire, or freeze moister and objects.
  • Sonics: Armor can emits supersonic signals that actives in such as high-frequency that can even shut down the human brain.
  • Cryogenics: The armor has different ice throwing items such as Chemical Crystals, Ice-bombs and Cryo-Modules that can freeze even the very air around a target.
  • Stealth Properities: Different armors had been created for stealth and spynage, basic abilities includes invisibility and camouflage fo cloaking, image inducers to create holographic projections of the armor or a of person, and anti-sensors to hide from radars.
Some stuff that Iron man has

He can blast him with light, energy, sound, freeze, absorb, protect himself against garou, and use his tech to sense things in garou

I am just going to vote for Iron Man, his versatlity would be way too much for garou to handle, garou is skilled, but the stuff iron man can pull off are way too much for garou. Garou is skilled enough to avoid these stuff at 1st, but eventually he will be hit by one of iron man's tech and once that happens he is basically over. Plus the info analysis in iron man's favour

Hard to say cause saitama might have been toying with him and the only reason they really survived was because of their regen

Im going to wait for more people to discuss this since I have very little knowledge on Iron Man apart from the MCU movies.

Arguably, Iron Man has skill too. His character has existed for decades and he's one of the most popular Marvel superheroes out there. Garou has dine some crazy things, sure, but Tony's been doing things like that for years. Garou's only solid edge is AP. Honestly thinking this might be a stomp.

Same, I think this is a stomp as well; Iron Man has too much going for him... Does anyone have a calc for Iron Man's durability?

I dont see how this would be a stomp?

Garou has Regen, Adaptibility, Reactive Evolution, Skill, Analytical Prediction, etc. Along with having AP and Dura advantages by quite a bit. (4x)

still yet to hear how Iron Man would win?

Oh, wow, first key Tony is not as haxed as I though he was. Nevermind, backing up and waiting for arguments.

Phoenks said:
I dont see how this would be a stomp?
Garou has Regen, Adaptibility, Reactive Evolution, Skill, Analytical Prediction, etc. Along with having AP and Dura advantages by quite a bit. (4x)

still yet to hear how Iron Man would win?
Where did you get that Garou has more durability than Iron Man?

This is in no way a stomp. This is completly fair.

Sure, Iron Man is great, but so is Garou. Garou holds skill and also has many good abilities such as regen, very good reactive evolution that makes him go from being completly overwhelmed to stomping the enemy in moments, instinctive reaction, attack reflection that works on electric attacks and such, analytical prediction, resistance to heat and immortality type 2. He can also copy most techniques with a glance and quickly understand the fighting type of his opponent mid-fight and adapt accordingly to it.

Frankly, what stops iron man from flying away and raining down his vast array of ranged options(many even ignoring durability) on Garou? At this point he can't do much more than dodge

Even if Stark decides to go for CQC he will get overwhelmed but can use a shield+stealth to escape and go for the first option due to his intellect.

Madotsuki24 said:
Where did you get that Garou has more durability than Iron Man?
Garou scales his durability to his AP and literally has Type 2 immortality.

Epiccheev said:
Frankly, what stops iron man from flying away and raining down his vast array of ranged options(many even ignoring durability) on Garou? At this point he can't do much more than dodge
Even if Stark decides to go for CQC he will get overwhelmed but can use a shield+stealth to escape and go for the first option due to his intellect.
Instinctive reaction, analytical prediction and attack reflection. Also type 2 immortality and regen in case he actually gets hit.

Epiccheev said:
What would make dodging hard?

Phoenks said:
Epiccheev said:
What would make dodging hard?
He can dodge, but I doubt he can do so forever, and if he gets hit he is over, much of Iron man's attacks would ignore durability like the sonic and light attacks

How would it be over ?

did u forget he has a 4x AP and Dura advantage?

And REGEN and Immortality type 2?

He can't regenerate from his brain getting blasted or getting blasted by Iron Man's powerful attacks. Plus this includes Iron Man's sensing of Garou which would make him be able to find a plan to incap or kill him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back