• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Iron Man (18-2-0) Big Grace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, how does he fly when they are 5 metres in part of each other? That would be more than enough time for Garou to use his Iron Cutting Fist which is a ranged technique that slices Iron Man to little pieces. He has no resistance to that.

The Calaca said:
Full Form Repusor Ray: Same as regular RR, but omnidirectional
Garou could easily dodge that as he has dodged way worse, like at the time where he fought eight heroes at once which was danmaku type of attacks and Garou could easily dodge them and take out all eight heroes. This is nothing new for Garou.

Garou needs to get close to win. Staying away from Tony is a bad idea since he can, you know, fly and blast him with ranged lasers.

The Calaca said:
Garou needs to get close to win. Staying away from Tony is a bad idea since he can, you know, fly and blast him with ranged lasers.
Again, read what I just said. Iron Cutting Fist is a ranged attack that cuts Iron Man to pieces and since they are 5 metres away, he can do that right off the bat. Debunked.

Madotsuki24 said:
Garou could easily dodge that as he has dodged way worse, like at the time where he fought eight heroes at once which was danmaku type of attacks and Garou could easily dodge them and take out all eight heroes. This is nothing new for Garou.
.... do you know what Omnidirectional means? The level of wank here is insane.

Ranged attack that has travel time. Same travel time that Tony would use with his RR or to fly away.

And it wouldn't cut IM to pieces either. The difference isn't large enough.

@Spooky from what I've heard, Monster Garou becomes stronger but sacrifices speed. Not sure if he'd use Abandonment. I might be wrong tho.

Tbh, saying that Iron Man can fire omnidirectionally is a wank as well. Can you give me a source for this "omnidirectional" shenanigans?

Madotsuki24 said:
Oh, sorry, I worded it wrong. It only seems to be a few metres in range so how would that hit Garou?
It's kinda cute you ask this as if Garou has any good ranged options.

Lmao, use an example of him blasting away normal powerless beings as a way to kill Garou! xD Anyway, Garou has dealt with a lot of explosions as well, again, this is nothing new to him.

Do you know what repulsors are? They're literally the same thing as the stuff he's firing from his hands. Repulsors negate regenation. Iron Man gets distance. Commence range spam.

Look if you wanna be ignorant, fine, but at the same time don't be a hypocrite about it.

The Calaca said:
Not haxxed explosions.
Next you'll say: "What hax xd?" To yu~
You're missing the point. I'm saying that he could easily dodge it, why does it matter what you throw at your opponent if you can't even hit them with it?

Zark2099 said:
I mean, there's this

Iron Man Repulsion "Super Explosive Wave"
Yeah,if he can do that without charging it's pretty decisive as i don't see Garou just firing WICF at him while keeping distance, not to mention stuff like sonics. Tony FRA

How will he dodge an omnidirectional blast when he needs to get close to win? It's like saying a boxer can win against a poisonous tank because he can dodge the poison gas. How does he win if he needs to get close to turn the tank off?

How do you dodge a punch? Answer that.

A punch doesn't expand in all directions, it is an object speeding towards you from a single direction. You move out of said direction.

An explosion is expanding in all direction. There's not a direction to dodge, except moving away from it.

The Calaca said:
How will he dodge an omnidirectional blast when he needs to get close to win? It's like saying a boxer can win against a poisonous tank because he can dodge the poison gas. How does he win if he needs to get close to turn the tank off?
You're right... There's just no way Garou can win because of that... I also saw from someone that he has time travelling powers, how is this not a stomp? Garou can't even touch Iron Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back